Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal (20306 Views)

Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal / Naomi Campbell's Controversial Handshake With Buhari, Failure Of Protocol / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by ezemme(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Not surprise, what goes around comes around. the law of karma.
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by lereinter(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Disneylady:
They are both fraudsters
fraud is onething buhari can never been accused of doing...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by freedom96: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Daplux4:
from my own accessment what u said can not stop Buhari from delivering his campaign promises.
Don't blame any body Buhari is a failure 15 million votes he got in 2015 was a waste.
15 million votes are no waste nigga.
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by maisauki: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
I might not know any other thing but one ting i know for certain is that God wil not allow atiku to become president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Daboomb: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2017
ITbomb:
So you use your activities as Deputy Director at the Presidential Campaign Council to confirm your position as Director in NNPC

That is exactly how it works in POLITICS...all over the World.

Go and checkout President trumps appointments and you willsee that all the loyal and vocal Repubs are given Political appointments.
Same with Obama when he won the elelction.

You sow, You reap.
You sow just 5% and you want to reap like those that sowed 80%?
You must be a thief and IPOB miscreant.
undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Daboomb: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2017
maisauki:
I might not know any other thing but one ting i know for certain is that God wil not allow atiku to become president

See, Atiku is the worst of the worse.
He is worse than combining all the "nagatives" of Buhari + IBB + Jonathan +OBJ + Abdusalami + Shagari put together.

That Ex-Customs thief is only looking for how to loot the treasury further.
Nothing to offer this country.

Even the Devil will ensure that we are never saddled with an Atiku.
God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2017
marryjesus:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/11/atiku-plotting-buharis-failure-since-2014-mohammed-lawal/amp/
ATIKU......when I hear that name, I suddenly remember
1. mysterious rise in the value of dollar to naira
2. boko haram sponsorship and funding
3. political division in APC
4. desperation
5. mysterious and nameless affliction on buhari
6. media call for resignation at every slight pretext (as if any African leader has ever resigned b4)
AS LONG AS GOD IS ON THE THRONE, ATIKU, I DECREE, YOU WILL NEVER SMELL ASO ROCK TILL YOU go and meet your 77 virgins in hell angry
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Ogurube: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2017
So what?
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by newoffer: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Atiku please continue abeg
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by maisauki: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

See, Atiku is the worst of the worse.
He is worse than combining all the "nagatives" of Buhari + IBB + Jonathan +OBJ + Abdusalami + Shagari put together.

That Ex-Customs thief is only looking for how to loot the treasury further.
Nothing to offer this country.

Even the Devil will ensure that we are never saddled with an Atiku.
God forbid bad thing.
God bless d balls that produced yu and d womb dat carried yu
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Emimade: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks
Re: Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal by Fchristo(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2017
marryjesus:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/11/atiku-plotting-buharis-failure-since-2014-mohammed-lawal/amp/

This is why our politicians are not trusted and cannot be followed by their words/campaign promises.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basil Atangana Kuna Arrested In Nigeria After Being Barred From Traveling. PICS / Governor Bello Mutawalle Suspends Emir, District Head Over Banditry / Nigeria Shell Employees Causing Oil Leaks For Profit - Dutch TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.