Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari (32162 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by perfectgabby: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lere has no sense of maturity, anyway like father like son. Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Bluffly: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
meethumb:
Special Assistant to the Ekiti State governor on New Media and public communication, Lere Olayinka has offered to cross President Buhari’s ‘National Redline’.

Olayinka made this known in a letter, written and circulated online on Sunday, 10th of September 2017.

The political and new media giant’s letter Reads:

September 10, 2017.

General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd),
President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces,
Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Aso Rock Presidential (Residential) Villa,
Abuja.

Dear President Buhari,

OFFER TO CROSS YOUR NATIONAL RED-LINE

Your Excellency Sir, because of your health, I will go straight to the main reasons for writing this letter.

My name is Lere Olayinka, a citizen of Nigeria from Okemesi-Ekiti, Ekiti West Local Government, Ekiti State.

Upon your return to Nigeria after 103 days abroad, spending our money to treat yourself of sickness you never disclosed to us, you came up with your National Red-Line threat.

Even though you have failed, and or neglected to tell us what amounts to crossing the national red line, your Information Minister, Lai Mohammed already threatened Nigerians on Hate Speech before your arrival.

From your understanding, crossing national red line is the same as telling you and the cabal ruining Nigeria the truth about the cluelessness of your government. It is about not behaving like the 15 million mumus who voted for you, hoping that you will improve the economy of Nigeria despite that you were unable to improve your personal economy – remember your cows did not increase from 150 that they were since 2003!

read more= http://nigeriavoice.online/2017/09/11/i-will-cross-your-national-red-line-lere-olayinka-dares-buhari/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210120859882925&id=1380833650
What is wrong with all this idiots. Can't they for once focus on developing a world class environment for the citizens and put on their thinking cap towards sustaining their state without FG allocation
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by sokera: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
My love for Buhari keep increasing the more he ignores fools like this Lere , I trust Buhari the best President ever ... he sabi ignore people .... Buhari always telling them the best answer for fools is silent ....

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Saammiee(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
wow..I like his courage...
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by adims96(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
dont worry, buhari have heard you
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by nairanaira12: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
plaetton:

For an ordinary citizen, who commands no army, no DSS, to stand up publicly to tell truth to power is a special type of courage that only a few mortals have.

He has my greatest admiration.

And to tell you that he speaks real truth, I challenge you to make an even feeble attempt to repudiate his very simple assertions.

Buhari has no doubt demonstrated that he is the most ungrateful, most dishonest leader we have been unfortunate to have been saddled with.

Sarrki doesn't have the mental capacity to see beyond his nose. Did you just say he should repudiate? How do you expect him to understand? Even if he understands, by mistake, does he have any intelligence for factual argument? Not at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Xfemt(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
That's how stupid and foolish one can be if frustrated

An appointee of a governor

Talking to the president of Nigeria like this

He wants to make name

Lere swerve

Oponu ayirada
lolz I no say u must de here na dis kind nonsense dem de see u
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by nairanaira12: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Go and get a life, a common aide to a governor of the smallest state in Nigeria

Are you saying only big men have the right to talk in Nigeria? You have lost your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Xfemt(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

He wants to make name

Lere swerve

Oponu ayirada
lolz I no say u must de here na dis kind nonsense dem de see u, e no de tire u
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Danny287(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
lordkush:
sarki shut your mouth. is he not a Nigerian?

God bless you for the response that Sarrki guy is a clown sometimes I wonder how he reasons... I wonder why Nairaland has not banned him for tribalism
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by nairanaira12: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
perfectgabby:

See another he goat

prove yourself to be better than a goat by countering what lere said with factual, intelligent argument. If not, even a goat will get offended to be associated with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by 989900: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ode ni boboi sha.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by castrokins(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Are You Just Arriving From Space Or You Were Not Born When GEJ Was President?

GreyLaw:
Although a lot of people do not like the president, yet it shouldn't be a premise upon which the person of the man is attacked all the time.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by castrokins(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Are You Just Arriving From Space Or You Were Not Born When GEJ Was President??

GreyLaw:
Although a lot of people do not like the president, yet it shouldn't be a premise upon which the person of the man is attacked all the time.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Aragon: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
TyushTal:
Who's this clown?

What a waste of time, reading this! cry
He didn't even pass any message across
Ode! undecided

Modified: And to all of you retards, quoting me, do you need to go back to secondary school, to know what a letter is all about undecided

Abi oh! If a primary 2 pupil knows that crossing the NATIONAL RED LINE means no Talk of Breaking up the Country, you wonder what the attention seeking guy is yapping about
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by nairanaira12: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
my joy know no bound as my dream of buhari been the president again came to pass.
you that is not mumu, as your wish ever be fulfill?

I'm sure your joy also knew no bound when Nigerians were committing suicide because of Buhari's economic errors; when many Nigerians were losing their jobs; when prices of food skyrocketed; when dollar rose to all time high; when many companies shut down and packed out of Nigerian because of Buhari's failure. Will it interest you to know that Coca Cola has left Nigeria since Buhari became president?

Do the points above represent your wishes for Nigeria and Nigerians?

Where is your conscience? Why would you sacrifice your sense of humanity on the alter of political or ethnic affiliation?
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by plaetton: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bigsteveg:

You just spoke what a fool is capable of saying.
Please read well and interpret the message if there's any, critisizng with sense should always be the thing.
The fact that u a youth see nothing bad in talking without sense scare me more than the man without sense talking himself.
I wish you well

Lol @ sense.

I didn't see you make an attempt to repudiate the points that the man of courage made. undecided

Or did you, Mr. I have sense, miss the points raised by Lere ?
Should I interpret them in kindergarten language or in Zombie-speak for you ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by plaetton: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you saying only big men have the right to talk in Nigeria? You have lost your sense of reasoning.

Do you see how Buhari's zombies reason ?
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by adeomoade204(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
I believe some one like u should be left unreply. But I will like to put this to u that one it more of ur family elders voted for buhari which automatically make them MUMU.

No matter what, we should always learn how to be respectful.

You can constructively criticise an elder without been rude to his person.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Ademat7(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
omoluabi don't disobey only responsible elder like the alaafin of Oyo empire
Prouddevil:
Who is this? A confirm omo oluabi's doesn't disregard elders, this lere is either an ipop member or from the land of the rising sun undecided
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
When Lere OLAYINKA attended Ondo State University, Ado Ekiti, then, a credit pass in English Language was not compulsory. So, I doubt if Lere actually passed English Language at credit level.

Or how else would you explain why a supposed university graduate write a letter, of that calibre, with empty content! Very informal letter. Zero content!

Now i know why Ekiti State Government is a big scam!
Why not? When you have this kind of man with intelligent quotient below average advising a governor. Especially, a governor coming from the street!

I hope Ektit state would get it right in 2018 gubernatorial election.

We have a crisis at hand in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Tecno66: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
silastemplar:
So a Nigerian should just send that rubbish to a countries president all in the name of opposition politics. I trust Buhari , he will ignore this one like he has been ignoring his principal. irritants
These insults are not right but they are not just starting now. OBJ was called a cousin to chimpazee because of his appearance. GEJ was called clueless because of the way he approached issues. IBB was called maradona because of the way he outsmarts people. Let not tackle this as if PMB is the first president to be insulted while in office. Like I said, this doesnt make the insults right.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

I would rather believe that the person with faulty reasoning ability here is you if you're referring to Lere insulting 15 million voters as the right to talk.
We chose Buhari, 2019 is the corner, you guys should mobilise instead of all these online insults.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Icon79(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
I can but it's gotta cost ya.

Deal

O pari

Evablizin:
lols tell me nah,don't be stingy with ur knowledge
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

Buhari pikins are coming to give you the beating of your life with their mouths
you are also buhari pickin cos na ur presido too
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by jbkomo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
But this lere is a fool sha.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Tecno66: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
I dont like the tone of this letter but in the set up we find ourselves, everybody cannot be quiet. Some people must speak up. Otherwise we are condemned.
meethumb:
Special Assistant to the Ekiti State governor on New Media and public communication, Lere Olayinka has offered to cross President Buhari’s ‘National Redline’.

Olayinka made this known in a letter, written and circulated online on Sunday, 10th of September 2017.

The political and new media giant’s letter Reads:

September 10, 2017.

General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd),
President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces,
Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Aso Rock Presidential (Residential) Villa,
Abuja.

Dear President Buhari,

OFFER TO CROSS YOUR NATIONAL RED-LINE

Your Excellency Sir, because of your health, I will go straight to the main reasons for writing this letter.

My name is Lere Olayinka, a citizen of Nigeria from Okemesi-Ekiti, Ekiti West Local Government, Ekiti State.

Upon your return to Nigeria after 103 days abroad, spending our money to treat yourself of sickness you never disclosed to us, you came up with your National Red-Line threat.

Even though you have failed, and or neglected to tell us what amounts to crossing the national red line, your Information Minister, Lai Mohammed already threatened Nigerians on Hate Speech before your arrival.

From your understanding, crossing national red line is the same as telling you and the cabal ruining Nigeria the truth about the cluelessness of your government. It is about not behaving like the 15 million mumus who voted for you, hoping that you will improve the economy of Nigeria despite that you were unable to improve your personal economy – remember your cows did not increase from 150 that they were since 2003!

read more= http://nigeriavoice.online/2017/09/11/i-will-cross-your-national-red-line-lere-olayinka-dares-buhari/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210120859882925&id=1380833650
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by adeblow(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

He wants to make name

Lere swerve

Oponu ayirada
Heeeeeey, sarki sabi speak Yoruba ooooh grin grin
Anyway sha, don't mind the mumu, na next year him paymaster tenure dey end. Them go deal with am too. Sarki I hail thee
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by NothingDoMe: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Also I advice you do that quickly

You will know what they call Nigeria that day
Stupid comment. Your dictator will go the way of other dictators. History has a way of repeating itself
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by shurch(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na wa o. Ordinary lere! Age and d so called democracy no Favour buhari. U for dey kuje, cell 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.