Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari (32161 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by zoedew: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
The tantrum of an ignored irritant. It can't get more worse than this before he gets to biting on tree barks. Sadly not worth a mortar-full of pounded-yam. Sordid stain on his family name and heritage!
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tecno66:
These insults are not right but they are not just starting now. OBJ was called a cousin to chimpazee because of his appearance. GEJ was called clueless because of the way he approached issues. IBB was called maradona because of the way he outsmarts people. Let not tackle this as if PMB is the first president to be insulted while in office. Like I said, this doesnt make the insults right.
yea its not the first but this time around , the lere guy brazenly addressed his insult in writing to the president. The kind of nonsense that comes from PDPs goons on social media. That party will never smell victory again if they continue like this

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by objobj: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Senseless, meaningless and uncalled for.

How did we get to this level? African Morality is absolutely gone. What do u exoe t his children to learn from this?

MSG.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by maslong(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chigorkizz:
This Is The Right Time To Know The 15million Mumus. Watch As They Invade This Thread, I Sidon Dey Count!

Them plenty ooo !!! can you count
sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa,
pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123,
simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera,
chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy,
ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool,
hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu,
bolustica, babaramota1989,
,maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,
Abagworo, MasterKim, ImperialYoruba, franchizy,
mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske
imperialyoruba,wristbangle, MalcoImX, Alcatraz007,
benekruku,vic
torvex, and all other zombies

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
maslong:

Them plenty ooo !!! can you count
sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa,
pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123,
simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera,
chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy,
ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool,
hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu,
bolustica, babaramota1989,
,maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,
Abagworo, MasterKim, ImperialYoruba, franchizy,
mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske
imperialyoruba,wristbangle, MalcoImX,
benekruku,vic
torvex, and all other zombies
never in your low life quote me again

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
TyushTal:
Who's this clown?

What a waste of time, reading this! cry
He didn't even pass any message across
Ode! undecided

Modified: And to all of you retards, quoting me, do you need to go back to secondary school, to know what a letter is all about undecided
Everything associated with fayose is like fayose,see the idiot that is calling 15m people mumu.

Well,he has done that to impressed his pay master that's all,but I Wonder where he will be when the fool called fayose finally answered the called of kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by bejeria101(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i felt bad for those 12 million fools that voted for your ineffectual buffoon

You mean the legend of the sicker? Hehehe

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by slinkman(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sirjamo:
Mansions are talking, face me I face you too is talking. Oponu ayirada
if he is a face me I face you? I wonder what you yourself the unknown would be...
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
someone is trying to improve his health and you are telling him to improve the economy.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Charly68: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Prouddevil:
Who is this? A confirm omo oluabi's doesn't disregard elders, this lere is either an ipop member or from the land of the rising sun undecided
It is power & kainkain that driving them..when the General will be through with their master,they will know better. Keep watching the game
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by omooba969(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
What are they smoking in Ekiti these days? Abi is it something in their food? angry

I gathered that ekiti ppl now smoke kainkain + cow dung. grin
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by maslong(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
never in your low life quote me again

Fመ1

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by laoluayoola: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Interesting New story. You guys have not seen anything yet.

#HowNigeriaIsShared, http://hallmarknews.com/nigeria-shared-buhari-vs-jonathan/ … #SaharaReporters #realFFK #shehusani #FemAdesina #GovAyoFayose #ObyEzeks #Twitavic

@EnnykayEniola
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Sirjamo: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
slinkman:
if he is a face me I face you? I wonder what you yourself the unknown would be...
Oga Cletus, you know say I no dey follow you talk. Abeg leave my way jeje before hurricane Irma visit you household
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by uridiwan(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
plaetton:

For an ordinary citizen, who commands no army, no DSS, to stand up publicly to tell truth to power is a special type of courage that only a few mortals have.

He has my greatest admiration.

And to tell you that he speaks real truth, I challenge you to make an even feeble attempt to repudiate his very simple assertions.

Buhari has no doubt demonstrated that he is the most ungrateful, most dishonest leader we have been unfortunate to have been saddled with.
Stop acting like a fool I expect you tell us with your co-idiot is trying to tell Nigerians....if truely this lere in any form make sense to you then I pity your children if you got any.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by plaetton: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
uridiwan:
Stop acting like a fool I expect you tell us with your co-idiot is trying to tell Nigerians....if truely this lere in any form make sense to you then I pity your children if you got any.

If you can read those very short and concise statements, and yet still demand that others explain it to you, then obviously your situation is hopeless . I can bet anything that you failed basic comprehension in all your exams.

And again, simple elementary logic compels you who disagree with him, to make a FEEBLE attempt to repudiate his statement.
You have not done that.

Now, who amongst us is the m.oron ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by ofem707: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lere Olayinka, former shoe maker, who managed to secure an OND, in God knows what, a quack journalist who worked for a mushroom newspaper- 'The Class' in Akure Ondo State. A jobless youth who was more or less a tout working for Prince Dayo Adeyeye as an attack dog on Facebook but picked up by Fayose after election now attacking the President Of Nigeria?
A boy whose first job in life is this SA. It is a pity that the idiot has now believed he is now somebody. SA my foot anyway, let's wait and see.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Headmaster055(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
He is the biggest mumu
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Go and get a life, a common aide to a governor of the smallest state in Nigeria
and also one of the poorest.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
omooba969:

I gathered that ekiti ppl now smoke kainkain + cow dung. grin
y u wicked like this?
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by ofwest47(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Look at this stupid hater your man head of the haters will be the first person to deny you when the time comes.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by ibbold(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dear Lere Olayinka,

You have your opinion on whatever matter you chose to address in you own way as a coward. But you are so mean to have addressed the electorate of this country are " 15m mumus" (in your foolish term). But I bet you, the gates of maximum prisons awaits you and your oral diarrhea infected leader. HE who the gods wants to kill, they first make MAD!
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Larben: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Fayose I know, but who is Lere, and why is he crying uncontrollable? Oh! his mama must have left him unattended, poor Lere! he must be needing a breast milk now.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by dayod247(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chai! I tire for nairaland people. The post makes sense. It's obvious most people don't even know what is going on in this country. PMB should pack his load and go Abeg... clueless APC.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by uridiwan(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
plaetton:

If you can read those very short and concise statements, and yet still demand that others explain it to you, then obviously your situation is hopeless . I can bet anything that you failed basic comprehension in all your exams.

And again, simple elementary logic compels you who disagree with him, to make a FEEBLE attempt to repudiate his statement.
You have not done that.

Now, who amongst us is the m.oron ?
hatred will lead you into destroying your generation future. I ask you for the last time kindly tell me any sensible part of your mentor statement.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
castrokins:
Are You Just Arriving From Space Or You Were Not Born When GEJ Was President??

Two wrongs do not make a right; it never has, and never will.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by lordkush: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
silastemplar:
So a Nigerian should just send that rubbish to a countries president all in the name of opposition politics. I trust Buhari , he will ignore this one like he has been ignoring his principal. irritants
what rubbish?

did buhari tell what his ailment was?
did he use tax payers money or not?
didn't he com on air to start threatening people?

blind people be acting like they can see
God ep ya'll
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by poseidon12: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
He hit Buhari below the belt. Buhari is under the illusion that Nigeria is his personal property.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Nmesoma25(f): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i felt bad for those 12 million fools that voted for your ineffectual buffoon

Needless, posterity has vindicated them.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by mumnana: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mr aid, you re a bastard, so you master has thought you how to disrespect elders ko. watch you tongue. mahaukaci.
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by Gold62: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
He is once a cobbler, how do u want him to reason?
Re: I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari by mumnana: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
martineverest:
The funniest part is dat buhari doesn't know if this one exists
seriously o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu appoints Zacch Adedeji as FIRS acting boss / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.