Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity (52428 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno / Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by RexEmmyGee: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol.. I don't know why I just dislike Nigerian soldiers. Most especially those non-comissioned officers wey no go school.. Even the commisioned ones, na God-fatherism thy used to get there. Many of them can't even spell their names correctly. I've had something to do with NAEC. Nigerian Army Education Corps so I know what I'm saying.
You are right.

But they don't need English to defend us. So far the soldiers understand themselves.

After all English is not our language.

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Bobnotrouble: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2017
May the Almighty Creator guide and guard all our Military personnel.
May they accomplish our collective goal of attaining one peaceful, progressive and great nation even as we pray against any form of collateral damage to any of their places of assignment.
One love, One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2017
crackhouse:
Southerners are peaceful people already so there's no need for peacemakers.

they are not here for the peacful and law abiding people.
but for those poor, ignorant and jobless ones throwing stones and calling for war with stick and bottles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by wordproof: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Quite unfortunate

Is there war in the Southeast?
Was their any state of emergency declared in the Southeast?

What explains/justifies militarising and parading the southeast (especially Umuahia)...chapter 6 of the constitution specifically provides for situations that will warrant the use of the Army.

Buhari administration would never relent in treating the constitution like a list of suggestions.

Tyranny is a psychological sickness that can't be cure by a change of system of govt, once a tyrant always a tyrant.
Provoke the Southeast to arms and Daura will burn.

This is 2017 not 1967.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Mynd44: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol.. I don't know why I just dislike Nigerian soldiers. Most especially those non-comissioned officers wey no go school.. Even the commisioned ones, na God-fatherism thy used to get there. Many of them can't even spell their names correctly. I've had something to do with NAEC. Nigerian Army Education Corps so I know what I'm saying.
Someone is willing to take a small pay to defend you against enemies you pray never to meet in your dreams and your grouse with him is that he is uneducated?

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by kabie(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Why do idiots speak?Weytn dey wrong Wey this man talk NW??common prayer e ask from Una??Then some tribalistic fools will start making comments that am very sure is the only words they can spell accurately.
. I salute the stupidity of all the idiots here

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by GeneralB: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Madam don't come here and start typing whatever you feel like. NAEC barely represents 10% of the Nigerian Army and here you are saying what you feel. Next time make get your details right before saying rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Callmedondee(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

I disagree sir, is not possible for a commission officer not to be able to spell their name. Pls say something else I will agree with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by kingrt2(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

OK you that can read and write can you stand in the face of death? Can you lay your life down for your Nation? Can you go toe to toe with notorious terrorist know for killing women and children? Do you even have the balls to be in a battle field? You think because you can read makes you better? You are wrong, these soldiers are far better than you, your only strength in on the keyboards of your phone and what you do is try to downgrade men of honor that risk their life to keep us safe. You should be ashamed of your comment and yourself. Without these soldiers boko haram would have conquered this Nation years ago and your sorry ass wouldn't do shit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by cstr1000: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Abeg shift make i laugh.
Dem dey call soldiers, these ones too dey come out. grin

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by bachirdjibo: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

it's a natural thing to hate someone, especially if you view the person to be better and useful than you

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by maina55: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
So for your mind your are more educated than them,,, while your comment clearly shows that you are not educated,,, because an educated fellow will not look down on others.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by ruggedtimi(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by komekn(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

There is some degree of truth in what you are saying particularly with the NCO. But it's not within just one segment of the country.

However, that proposition is not unique to the armed forces but in the entire public services. Add to that our political class after all we have had stark illiterates in the national assembly. Indeed the corporate sector practices god- fathering but garnished with a certain degree of certifiable competence.

A people are mostly a reflection of thier rulers we as a people are corrupt and so our leaders are fantastically corrupt.

God-fatherism is one of the many children of corruption.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Wallade(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Do you still wish to be a Nigerian soldier?
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by benswagtt(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2017
googlelove:
so have they won the war against Boko Haram?

what peace are they maintaining actually?

what war are they fighting with armoured tanks?

is that not the job of the police?
receive sense bro
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Lionhearted: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
True. But some are quite cerebral. And most of them that passed through the NDA have something upstairs. Had dealings with them so I know.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by shogsman(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

U dislike a group DAT is fighting for ur safety as a citizen.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2017
swiz123:
you are a hopeless god forsaken peacock
Hahahahahahaha frustration and depression go kill U, am not responsible for ur misery and predicament, carry ur wailing and sorry somewhere else
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Wallade(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2017
BlueRayDick:

That is not correct! Maybe you have been meeting the wrong commissioned officers. When I served , my camp commandant then was a major, he has Msc in political science, intelligent and very very articulate. He is a northerner, but if he engages you who had British education in a discuss you will wonder why he isn't a professor and just a military man

Please note: he is not just a military man; he is revered military officer.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by pedrilo: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Which war rbu coming to fight in the south? See dis mumu o
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Wallade(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Nonsense....As peaceful as umuahia is they carried war trucks and thousands of army bootrags loaded with live ammunitions,covering their mouth like rebels and shouting/laughing like hyenas.

U have to see the way these guys were intimidating people parking all d cars,pointing guns at peaceful people when they were moving on convoy from ohafia to umuahia township. So who is trying to disrupt peace in d land now.

NB-No one likes to be intimidated in his land as a man...

Would have taken pics but i still like my phone grin

Your people invited the militarization of your state and region
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by komekn(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Nonsense....As peaceful as umuahia is they carried war trucks and thousands of army bootrags loaded with live ammunitions,covering their mouth like rebels and shouting/laughing like hyenas.

U have to see the way these guys were intimidating people parking all d cars,pointing guns at peaceful people when they were moving on convoy from ohafia to umuahia township. So who is trying to disrupt peace in d land now.

NB-No one likes to be intimidated in his land as a man...

Would have taken pics but i still like my phone grin

This entire discourse is ravaged with misrepresentation, lies and propaganda.

Without pictures too substantiate your claims it becomes simple unverifiable hearsay, sorry to say.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Mrbigman1(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Dem dey use English dey shoot gun?
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Wallade:

Your people invited the militarization of your state and region
don't u think police would be better. There is no war here. Ever heard of ipob killing people? I guess No.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by okerekeikpo: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Since you soo much love Nigeria why didn't you tell them not to post u out of North east, pls we still u back to the north east
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by EmekaBlue(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2017
komekn:

This entire discourse is ravaged with misrepresentation, lies and propaganda.

Without pictures too substantiate your claims it becomes simple unverifiable hearsay, sorry to say.
Read my last line again.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by fawaz050(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2017
venus4cupid:
Absolute and total nonsensical statement.
God will not help you to islamis the South East in Jesus name..... .... ..........
Just Negodu..undecided
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Kamoryemi2580(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

who cares, as long​ as they can hold the rifle and send enemy combatants to hell... you're not d only one working on NAEC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. / Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.