Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity (52449 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno / Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Ndiala 2.0 abeg clear road

That igbo is not correct.
It's onye ala, not Ndi ala.

Any man or woman that grows up in a barracks turn out to b similar to the Nigerian mannerless soldiers.

grin
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2017
SEUN AND LALASTICLALA . PROPAGANDA WILL NOT PAY YOU SPONSORED POSTS BY NIGERIAN GOVT WILL RUN UR TOMMY..
THIS IS WHAT A NIGERIAN SOLDIER WROTE..

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2017
SEUN AND LALASTICLALA . PROPAGANDA WILL NOT PAY YOU SPONSORED POSTS BY NIGERIAN GOVT WILL RUN UR TOMMY..
THIS IS WHAT A NIGERIAN SOLDIER WROTE.

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by arewaboy(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol.. I don't know why I just dislike Nigerian soldiers. Most especially those non-comissioned officers wey no go school.. Even the commisioned ones, na God-fatherism thy used to get there. Many of them can't even spell their names correctly. I've had something to do with NAEC. Nigerian Army Education Corps so I know what I'm saying.

Aren't you Biafran?
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Ndo, welcome to d south
Abeg we would need ur anti boko haram skills come November 18 in one place called Anambra
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by SwagPower: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol.. I don't know why I just dislike Nigerian soldiers. Most especially those non-comissioned officers wey no go school.. Even the commisioned ones, na God-fatherism thy used to get there. Many of them can't even spell their names correctly. I've had something to do with NAEC. Nigerian Army Education Corps so I know what I'm saying.
Wehdone ma.. .bt u do realize dt different jobs require different skills abi. ..Soldiers r trained for combat not pontificating wit words n verbose speeches.. If u doubt dt Hw Abt u go an assail a fake soldier wit ur English.. undecided..i op u'd b well Enof to narrate ur ordeal.. Shalom grin
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by JhyMedex: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Kingspin:
Toy soldiers....
Eminem's track “Toy soldiers ”comes to. mind ...grin..gotta go listen to dt track..grin..
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by EmekaBlue(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
nengibo:

So its Umuahia tower dat we are sopos to use as evidence
u want dem to break my phone abi. I was standing outside and they were looking at me bcoz of my nice dressing
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Kevsman(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
stupid comment from a very useless person. Thank God Nigerians are seeing the stupidity in you... God Bless All Soldiers in The Nigerian Army, especially the non commissioned officers...

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by nengibo: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
u want dem to break my phone abi. I was standing outside and they were looking at me bcoz of my nice dressing

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by EmekaBlue(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=nengibo post=60375579][/quote] grin Yes...my traditional red cap on sweet white native like a Prince

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Maghan37: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
I pray may God guide u if u are diligent and honest in ur duty. May he also punish u severely if u abuse ur authority.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by osundu(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol.. I don't know why I just dislike Nigerian soldiers. Most especially those non-comissioned officers wey no go school.. Even the commisioned ones, na God-fatherism thy used to get there. Many of them can't even spell their names correctly. I've had something to do with NAEC. Nigerian Army Education Corps so I know what I'm saying. Is obvious dat u are naive of the military. U can not come here To show us dat ur father was a peasant farmer and unconnected for ur family members to join the military. There are PhD holders in the military. I have masters In security management and am in the military.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Killurself: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Thank for your hatred and disliking, first thanks your parents that sent you to sch. Go and do your research well many soldiers are graduate and if Nigeria army can leave many soldiers to further education you may see 85% percent of soldiers that educated than you. And for ur thought that nig army officer are only educated one, is lie they only get opportunity not by there power.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by simtosul: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
BlueRayDick:

That is not correct! Maybe you have been meeting the wrong commissioned officers. When I served , my camp commandant then was a major, he has Msc in political science, intelligent and very very articulate. He is a northerner, but if he engages you who had British education in a discuss you will wonder why he isn't a professor and just a military man
don't mind she is just being naive
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Caseless: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
clap for yourself. You just breached a code. You should have informed the authority about this, instead of coming here to show one principal consanguinity of prostitutes, which is Amebo.

Do you write better? Check again.

Have they failed in what they're trained for? Their missions in foreign lands give the answer.

Military is about physical and a bit of brilliance, you talkative who has a mouth diarrhea should know. They have their intelligence unit, what do they need your so called "perfection in English language" for?

Cheap thing, I wish I knew when you worked with NAEC, so I can have them track you.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Contactibro(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

U are to ignorant to know wat u are saying that is y u are a civilian....
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Caseless: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
osundu:
UrennaNkoli:
lol.. I don't know why I just dislike Nigerian soldiers. Most especially those non-comissioned officers wey no go school.. Even the commisioned ones, na God-fatherism thy used to get there. Many of them can't even spell their names correctly. I've had something to do with NAEC. Nigerian Army Education Corps so I know what I'm saying. Is obvious dat u are naive of the military. U can not come here To show us dat ur father was a peasant farmer and unconnected for ur family members to join the military. There are PhD holders in the military. I have masters In security management and am in the military.

The useless girl dunno how many of our officers have gone abroad to show their academic excellence.

I don't know how they allowed that stupid girl with a leaking mouth to even have anything to do with them in the first place. I hope she's traced. She could give other security information to the public and the enemies.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Caseless: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:
When buhari captures KANU
lol
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Caseless: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wallade:

Do you still wish to be a Nigerian soldier?
urennankoli is embittered cos she was not selected after serving every rank and file with her pussy.

I made some findings already. And it seems she was an easy target for the officers to use to while away time , and some started running away from her because she degenerated and appear not healthy enough. The cause of her unhealthy look? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by rlauncher(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
crackerspub:
[s][/s]

Unity beggar spotted

You need to visit Yaba left.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by akulaxx: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

You are right.

But they don't need English to defend us. So far the soldiers understand themselves.

After all English is not our language.

yes they do understand themselves but do not understand the law or those people they claim to be protecting..hence they people end up being molested and killed senselessly
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by RexEmmyGee: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
akulaxx:

yes they do understand themselves but do not understand the law or those people they claim to be protecting..hence they people end up being molested and killed senselessly

How did you know they don't understand the law. Has a soldier ever molest or kill anyone senselessly without reason
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by joinnow: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
now I have been brought to southern part of Nigeria to maintain and bring peace and harmony in d region,

This guy self
Indeed a peace bringer angry
Don't mind my spelling
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nellybii: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
venus4cupid:
Absolute and total nonsensical statement.
God will not help you to islamis the South East in Jesus name..... .... ..........

Shebi you are the ones killing your Catholic priests and spraying the Church members with bullets up and down. You Igbos are your own worst enemies.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by jpphilips(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Nonsense....As peaceful as umuahia is they carried war trucks and thousands of army bootrags loaded with live ammunitions,covering their mouth like rebels and shouting/laughing like hyenas.

U have to see the way these guys were intimidating people parking all d cars,pointing guns at peaceful people when they were moving on convoy from ohafia to umuahia township. So who is trying to disrupt peace in d land now.

NB-No one likes to be intimidated in his land as a man...

Would have taken pics but i still like my phone grin

you called for it, now you have it, why are you complaining?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by jpphilips(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Angelanest:
A gallant Nigerian soldier, Sani Mohammed is soliciting for prayers from Nigerians after being posted to the Southern part of the country. According to the soldier who is advocating for ONE NIGERIA, he and his colleagues just completed their mission in the northern part of the country against the Boko Haram terror sect before his posting. Read what he shared on Facebook below;

After a successful mission in north east against bastard Boko Haram, now I have been brought to southern part of Nigeria to maintain and bring peace and harmony in d region,

Ur prayers is highly needed, we need ur maximum prayers my brothers and sisters,

May Almighty God help us 2 bring and maintain more peace and order in Nigeria at large.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/gallant-nigerian-soldier-solicits-prayers-posted-south-photos.html

Kindly do us the favour of caging a lunatic deported from london till Anambra is done with election.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by EmekaBlue(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
jpphilips:

you called for it, now you have it, why are you complaining?
call for what? Is this Referendum? Or is anybody here complaining Igbos are disturbing their peace?! Please respect democracy we claim to practice or have u seen Spain sending operation elephant twerk to oppress the Catalans wishing to have their own country
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by planetx: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fvck Nigerian soldiers don't care about their service and I seriously dislike them, fvck them and anybody that likes them.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by jpphilips(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
call for what? Is this Referendum? Or is anybody here complaining Igbos are disturbing their peace?! Please respect democracy we claim to practice or have u seen Spain sending operation elephant twerk to oppress the Catalans wishing to have their own country

You think democracy allows you to import a lunatic to insult our northern and western brothers?
Welcome to your democracy. Have you heard Carles Puigdemont the Catalan leader calling Spain a zoo?
You want to be treated like the Catalans but you dont want to behave like them. When next a f00l tells you to demand for referendum you flip through your constitution.
You must reap the hate you sow.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by EmekaBlue(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
jpphilips:

You think democracy allows you to import a lunatic to insult our northern and western brothers?
Welcome to your democracy. Have you heard Carles Puigdemont the Catalan leader calling Spain a zoo?
You want to be treated like the Catalans but you dont want to behave like them. When next a f00l tells you to demand for referendum you flip through your constitution.
You must reap the hate you sow.
so to u Nigeria is not a zoo...I think its an understatement bcoz Nigeria is an evil forest. Same hate speech buhari started earlier but u won't see that ,ofc an Igbo man own is seen. I hate hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG / America Has Refused To Sell Weapons To Buhari / Meet Gboty, Dino Malaye's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.