Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity (52461 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno / Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by xreal: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2017
BlueRayDick:

That is not correct! Maybe you have been meeting the wrong commissioned officers. When I served , my camp commandant then was a major, he has Msc in political science, intelligent and very very articulate. He is a northerner, but if he engages you who had British education in a discuss you will wonder why he isn't a professor and just a military man

Ignore him.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Omojudy: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Oh i saw their peace during my last journey to my state when they stopped my bus, made a dreadlock carrying youngster come down, cut grass and cut his hair with a knife while the passengers stayed peaceful in the bus waiting for them to finish.
By the way in between i went to politely tell the grass cutting supervisor i had a deadline to meet and his supervision was cutting into my time.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by hakinz87: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol.. I don't know why I just dislike Nigerian soldiers. Most especially those non-comissioned officers wey no go school.. Even the commisioned ones, na God-fatherism thy used to get there. Many of them can't even spell their names correctly. I've had something to do with NAEC. Nigerian Army Education Corps so I know what I'm saying.

Who should replace the non-commissioned then, is it a BSc holder?
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by jbhill(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2017
moses93:
God bless you and thank God for your life. now is time to deal with those bastard BIAFRAS
30 naira condom and a disaster like you will be avoided.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by ExInferis(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ARE THE TERRORIST THEMSELVES.

Old cargo go and marry
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by 124mumsy: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
googlelove:
so have they won the war against Boko Haram?

what peace are they maintaining actually?

what war are they fighting with armoured tanks?

is that not the job of the police?
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by ExInferis(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
1-50 how many commissioned officers have you met.

Only those that have fukked her.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Azam101: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol.. I don't know why I just dislike Nigerian soldiers. Most especially those non-comissioned officers wey no go school.. Even the commisioned ones, na God-fatherism thy used to get there. Many of them can't even spell their names correctly. I've had something to do with NAEC. Nigerian Army Education Corps so I know what I'm saying.
You don't have common sense. prayers needed not criticism.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:

so she needs to meet them before u know that our armed forces is filled with completely unqualified people

What were u thinking an army made up from quota system would look like

grin
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Azam101: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
May Almighty God continue to protect our officers and men in all department of the nation ameen.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by musa7m(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
1-100 how many non- commissioned officers you don met
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by MrHenshaw: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

What do you need their going to "school" for,are they aspiring to be lecturers or teachers ?Wc school can be better than NDA?They don't need your kudos,only if you know the sensitive nature of their service.
#Armyofhope#nigeriasecurity#confidence

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by bullabong(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Whats your point ? The man asked for prayers.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by nengibo: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Nonsense....As peaceful as umuahia is they carried war trucks and thousands of army bootrags loaded with live ammunitions,covering their mouth like rebels and shouting/laughing like hyenas.

U have to see the way these guys were intimidating people parking all d cars,pointing guns at peaceful people when they were moving on convoy from ohafia to umuahia township. So who is trying to disrupt peace in d land now.

NB-No one likes to be intimidated in his land as a man...

Would have taken pics but i still like my phone grin
So its Umuahia tower dat we are sopos to use as evidence
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by VictorAB: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Its Obvious you have been meeting with Boy Scouts and not the Nigeria Army corp. Even the most illiterate Private in the Nigeria Army, must know how to write his Name.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by teevodaprinz(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2017
The Nigeria Army deserve apology from you. They risked their lives for you, me and our loved ones. Though, there maybe bad eggs among them which is normal. There is a saying (For every 12, there's always a Judas) So, that does not give you the right to bad mouth all of them. If need be, talk straight to the bad ones among them.

UrennaNkoli:
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by sweetgala(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:

I can read bitterness in his post. You can tell who was never accepted by NDA
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Wallade(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
don't u think police would be better. There is no war here. Ever heard of ipob killing people? I guess No.

Police force proved to be ineffective in managing such developments in similar situations hence, the need for the armed forces.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by ehispapa(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

a commission soldier cant spell is his name? you dont know what you are talking about. the NDA is far better than 90% of Nigerian U
niversity
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by teevodaprinz(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
So you expect a degree holder (Doctor, lawyer, psychologist, pharmacist and others) to be Army right. You want Army to be in the classroom with pen and paper or with a gun �?

His chosen profession/career is based on the field, he should be on the field for his lectures which is the exercise and trainings ... Like fitness, how to handle Amunitions and it likes.

Have ever ask yourself, Why do one go to a gym centre for body fitness and not school? And Spa?

PrecisionFx:

so she needs to meet them before u know that our armed forces is filled with completely unqualified people

grin
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2017
teevodaprinz:
So you expect a degree holder (Doctor, lawyer, psychologist, pharmacist and others) to be Army right. You want Army to be in the classroom with pen and paper or with a gun �?

His chosen profession/career is based on the field, he should be on the field for his lectures which is the exercise and trainings ... Like fitness, how to handle Amunitions and it likes.

Have ever ask yourself, Why do one go to a gym centre for body fitness and not school? And Spa?

"""So you expect a degree holder (Doctor, lawyer, psychologist, pharmacist and others) to be Army right. You want Army to be in the classroom with pen and paper or with a gun""

Every army has army doctors, army lawyers, army pharmacists n army psychologists........ Or don't u know Are u a kid
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

grin
why are you spreading brain farts all over, I am a proper barrack guy and know what obtains besides who mention you sef. white fowl
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2017
sweetgala:

I can read bitterness in his post. You can tell who was never accepted by NDA
abi, the ignorance here is so alarming my dear.
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
why are you spreading brain farts all over, I am a proper barrack guy and know what obtains besides who mention you sef. white fowl

Ur reply shows exactly that ur a barrack boy, now imagine how useless, idiotic n mannerlesa the barrack soldiers would be...grin.

Nna ibu onye ala²
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by BlueRayDick: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Wallade:

Please note: he is not just a military man; he is revered military officer.
Correct bro
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by oneligeria: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2017
So you have come to dance with the Python?
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur reply shows exactly that ur a barrack boy, now imagine how useless, idiotic n mannerlesa the barrack soldiers would be...grin.

Nna ibu onye ala²
Ndiala 2.0 abeg clear road
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by akigbemaru: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by dfrost: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Masterclass32:
And peace you will get; provided the Python doesn't dance recklessly.

Because if it dances anyhow, it just might see anyhow.

Only a few will understand this. Bros, I hail ooo. grin wink
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by IdeyFindWife: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2017
hakimi1974:
hatred consumes, and makes one reason like a moth.

Tell that to victims of senseless military brutality, which persists despite civilian populace protesting it, and even celebs like Fela experiencing it from even b4 your time.

The more the Nigerian Military persist in meddling in civilian affairs, the more they rubbish the glorious efforts and noble reputation of the gallant officers who are true to purpose. You need to see the jungle justice meted out arbitrarily, casually and callously to defenceless civilians by those same non-commissioned atimes?

What's fair or manly about an armed, trained officer shaving a poor defenceless lad's braid just becos he hates the boy's fly braids? Or the other case of the lady that was stripped naked for wearing bum shorts? Would you still be saying same if your relative was involved?

Nigerian Military have to be neutral, aloof to civilian shenanigans and mature enough to stay out of township street-level squabblings to earn the respect back on that uniform like before instead of even lending themselves as willing tools of oppression for politicians. Every little thing, some pot-bellied rich f00lish runt runs to the Cantonment to see Major and officers are released to follow them into town to smash doors, kick people etc, now the officers themselves don begin dey, from barrack come follow their woman-friend beat neighbors and business rivals, ehn undecided? Wake up o!
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by villavic(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

as if you are better than any of, can you tell us what you do both for living and sacrifice to the nation or you better go and pray and know what the future holds for you...no hard feelings abeg, my brother is just one of them i know what your so called political bf/sugar daddies do with them
Re: A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:

Nigeria soldiers are an embarrassment to themselves and to army worldwide.

This is the weakest army in the world and the most cowardly and unprofessional whose civilian casualties are more in number than Syria, Afghanistan and Palestine put together.

The illiterate OP soldier is calling his mission in North successful when bokoharam are still wiping the north out. Self-glorifying idiot.
Just shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode / America Has Refused To Sell Weapons To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.