Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army (6023 Views)

Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nemesis1: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2017
cosby02:
Confronting NA with bus....

Nna it is a okike chukwu bambiala protecting that buss , no bullet can penetrate it

And do I see brown roof and erosion? I think I did

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by EponOjuku: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2017
bounty007:

wetin Obj do for Aguleri.. brothers gave concessions for peace..your talking OBJ..

na wa o

Which concessions? Yimu

He used Odi as a scapegoat and Zaki Biam as follow up. Thereafter, he sent words to Ife/Modakeke and Umuleri/Aguleri that they were next.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by project2018: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2017
cosby02:
na that runs from comon boko
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by project2018: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
The blood of all the young innocent Igbo boys and girls Kanu is leading to eairly death with feeding the lies and over exaggerated truth will surely hunt him till he dies

My Igbo brothers and sisters even if you want Biafra Kanu and ipob are obviously not the answer

Form a party win sits the the region you want as Biafra that's if the idea is truly popular if you get 75% of elective position and the party calls for referendum I'm very sure Nigeria and the world will listen

This hate speech and propaganda will never end well ... Only a fool enters a war he knows he will lose

I have read what my place mbaise passed through during the last war

no body will grant you referandum if the people you elected to speak for you don't ask for it

Kanu and his ways will only hurt the Igbo race
may your lips be silent forever

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Yyeske(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Looking at a bunch of malnourished and jobless miscreants doing what they know best.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Yyeske(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

You don't understand. If those boys are Aguleri boys then bad news for the Nigeria army. They dont rely on gun to win battle.

However i still maintain that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are fantastically foolish. They dont listen to contrary opinion and i hate it.
99% of those brainwashed miscreants there are not from Anambra but residing here
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Olu20090:

Another account/moniker Sarrki?
Ooooooooh NO,not at all
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by markfemisgay: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Good.
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nwadiuto247: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

Bros, Aguleri boys are nothing compared to those of Charles Taylor in Liberia both in jazz, ammunition and skills. Go and ask them in Liberia what Victor Malu's boys did to their rebels.

Even at that the millitary will lose just like ipob will lose too. Its not going to be an outright win for the millitary as people are thinking.
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by idu1(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Tolexander:
Na so dem carry 50 cutlasses and sticks go confront Nigerian army in the late 60s, along with sand and bangers in bottle, call am ogbunigwe bomb.
grin grin
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nwadiuto247: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
99% of those brainwashed miscreants there are not from Anambra but residing here

Those ipob touts are so brainwashed and very annoying. Anything that Nnamdi Kanu says they just swallow it like mumu.,

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by 989900: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
50 calibre.
Range: 2Km.
Rate of fire: 1200 rounds per min.
Result: Fatality.
cry

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Chevronstaff: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2017
If u attack armed troops & they kill u, it's self defense. If u like, go & report to God. Throwing stones at armed troops is madness not resistance..
Anyone that kills him/herself in this Kanu craze will be like the guys forgotten in Kuje prison..can't remember the last time he visited them..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

Bros, Aguleri boys are nothing compared to those of Charles Taylor in Liberia both in jazz, ammunition and skills. Go and ask them in Liberia what Victor Malu's boys did to their rebels.

lol my favourite liberian Rebel general butt n*ked.
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2017
with the way things are going about this ip*b and nigeria army issue it might lead to something else..my Dear nigerians do we need war at this moment that we are still developing. I expect ip*b people to chanel their energy towards electing an ip*b man as Nigeria's president. Getting b*afra they should look at the other side, thousands of ip*b members losing their jobs and ip*b billionaires wrecking. Thats because 50% of ip*b in nigeria resides outside the eastern region.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by nairanaira12: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Tolexander:
Na so dem carry 50 cutlasses and sticks go confront Nigerian army in the late 60s, along with sand and bangers in bottle, call am ogbunigwe bomb.

Lolz. But the ogbunigwe actually worked wonders. It blew bridges and wiped off an entire battalion of the Nigerian army, especially at the northern front. I read from a neutral source.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Kingsley1000(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2017
MEANWHILE,NO MORE ELECTION IN IGBOLAND
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2017
cosby02:

These guys are comedians. I was expecting to see some mean artillery. Instead it bus T-shirt and flag.

Lion Squad? More like Lizard Squad.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

Those ipob touts are so brainwashed and very annoying. Anything that Nnamdi Kanu says they just swallow it like mumu.,

Like Donald Trump will grant them independence. I am still waiting for Trump to free them.
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by freak33: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2017
philanthropist1:
just like BAKASSI ...... and some people will be wondering whether they can do anything.,... Majority of them are Aguleri people that uses hand to catch bullets
no be only hand na dicck cheesy
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Akious2k2(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ratello:

You sound too much like a kid perhaps you are. Yet they held the "sophisticated Nigeria" for 30 full months with the "imaginary 50 cutlasses" kid grow up and stop being foolish online because you are known already through your comments. Don't bother to reply pls just pick the lessons that it is not compulsory to comment when not necessary.
You guys really have to Thank Almighty GOD for making Victor Banjo fight for you at that time...
According to history, Victor Banjo conquered most part for you but Ojukwu betrayed him...
Dey were supposed 2 conquer d sw 2gether when Ojukwu withdrew 2 d east & later killed Victor Banjo
Lo and behold, Ojukwu's downfall started after d betrayal...
Don't think any tribe is ready 2 fight for u dis time

philanthropist1:
just like BAKASSI ......
and some people will be wondering whether they can do anything.,...
Majority of them are Aguleri people that uses hand to catch bullets
Now dat's funny
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Ratello: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Akious2k2:

You guys really have to Thank Almighty GOD for making Victor Banjo fight for you at that time...
According to history, Victor Banjo conquered most part for you but Ojukwu betrayed him...
Dey were supposed 2 conquer d sw 2gether when Ojukwu withdrew 2 d east & later killed Victor Banjo
Lo and behold, Ojukwu's downfall started after d betrayal...
Don't think any tribe is ready 2 fight for u dis time
I perceive that you are a Yoruba man!
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Akious2k2(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ratello:

I perceive that you are a Yoruba man!
Let's leave out tribe here...
U need 2 go back 2 study how it all happened...
What I was trying 2 address was d statement dat Biafra held d Nigeria Army 4 30 months
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Ratello: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Akious2k2:

Let's leave out tribe here...
U need 2 go back 2 study how it all happened...
What I was trying 2 address was d statement dat Biafra held d Nigeria Army 4 30 months

I said that to reply a dude mocking the Igbos for going into a war with 50 cutlasses and yet the war lasted for 30 months. My position is very simple, this Country is becoming inconvenient for all of us as a people therefore nothing wrong in doing the needful, collapse it for peace to reign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto / Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State / See The Small Cars Lagos State Government Used To Replace Keke Napep (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.