Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army (6011 Views)

Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by olamefun1990(m): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Video: Biafra Lion Squad from Anambra head to Kanu’s home after military inversion
2017/09/11

Video shows buses filled with members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, who called themselves Biafra Lion Squad from Anambra state heading to their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s home in Abia state after the clash with the Nigerian army on Sunday.

The aim is to offer the IPOB leader the maximum security that he requires and foil any attempt by the Army to arrest their leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ow9dkxZBms

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2017
SS, NE, NC, NW, SW ... right now

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by olatorich(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2017
hmmmmn
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by olamefun1990(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Ipod and joblessness. .....

Buhari right now

18 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2017
TheCabal:
[s]SS, NE, NC, NW, SW ... right now[/s]

Afonja Sarrki, remove "SS" from that list.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by cosby02(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Confronting NA with bus....

30 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2017
TheCabal:
When buhari captures KANU

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by olamefun1990(m): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:
When buhari captures KANU

This is brutally unfair grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy
olamefun1990:

This is brutally unfair grin grin
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by nairanaira12: 1:33am On Sep 12, 2017
TheCabal:

So, can these stop military operations? What do they have aside from loud mouth, chest beating and maybe cutlass? It is surprising how things like this make you feel big. Did you even attend school at all?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:
U mad this guy more popular than ur father, U are posting someone else father when U can show urs

Another account/moniker Sarrki?
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Kingspin(m): 2:15am On Sep 12, 2017
You cannot stop these guys, never. If you like kill or talk from now till 2050. The agitators has full evidence on what is going on in the zoo. If you hate ipob na you sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Tolexander: 2:29am On Sep 12, 2017
nairanaira12:

So, can these stop military operations? What do they have aside from loud mouth, chest beating and maybe cutlass? It is surprising how things like this make you feel big. Did you even attend school at all?
Na so dem carry 50 cutlasses and sticks go confront Nigerian army in the late 60s, along with sand and bangers in bottle, call am ogbunigwe bomb.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Thegamingorca(m): 3:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Biafrauds lie

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by kitaatita: 3:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Don't they have jobs?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Ratello: 4:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Tolexander:
Na so dem carry 50 cutlasses and sticks go confront Nigerian army in the late 60s, along with sand and bangers in bottle, call am ogbunigwe bomb.
You sound too much like a kid perhaps you are. Yet they held the "sophisticated Nigeria" for 30 full months with the "imaginary 50 cutlasses" kid grow up and stop being foolish online because you are known already through your comments. Don't bother to reply pls just pick the lessons that it is not compulsory to comment when not necessary.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Frankyboy1(m): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Bangkok yep
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by mrvitalis(m): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2017
The blood of all the young innocent Igbo boys and girls Kanu is leading to eairly death with feeding the lies and over exaggerated truth will surely hunt him till he dies

My Igbo brothers and sisters even if you want Biafra Kanu and ipob are obviously not the answer

Form a party win sits the the region you want as Biafra that's if the idea is truly popular if you get 75% of elective position and the party calls for referendum I'm very sure Nigeria and the world will listen

This hate speech and propaganda will never end well ... Only a fool enters a war he knows he will lose

I have read what my place mbaise passed through during the last war

no body will grant you referandum if the people you elected to speak for you don't ask for it

Kanu and his ways will only hurt the Igbo race

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Biafran what?

Seriously?

Kanu, what have you reduced ur people to?

When?

grin grin

What manner of comedy is this? cheesy cheesy

Nigerian Army, right now...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by EponOjuku: 5:56am On Sep 12, 2017
You guys should watch that video and laugh. The Ipob clowns look like those going for a funeral.

If these are the people who want to confront the Army, they're not enough for even target practice. I suggest the Biafran supporters on Nairaland get offline and go to the east to join them.

Don't sit down in Yorubaland and be claiming Biafran, go and fight the army.

15 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Tolexander: 6:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Ratello:

You sound too much like a kid perhaps you are. Yet they held the "sophisticated Nigeria" for 30 full months with the "imaginary 50 cutlasses" kid grow up and stop being foolish online because you are known already through your comments. Don't bother to reply pls just pick the lessons that it is not compulsory to comment when not necessary.
Ratello Rat hello!

When you come out in human form, I will lecture you on the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nwadiuto247: 6:07am On Sep 12, 2017
nairanaira12:

You don't understand. If those boys are Aguleri boys then bad news for the Nigeria army. They dont rely on gun to win battle.

However i still maintain that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are fantastically foolish. They dont listen to contrary opinion and i hate it.
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by EponOjuku: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

You don't understand. If those boys are Aguleri boys then bad news for the Nigeria army. They dont rely on gun to win battle.

However i still maintain that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are fantastically foolish. They dont listen to contrary opinion and i hate it.

Which Aguleri boys? That's how you'll be pushing these dumb thugs to their death.

Remember what OBJ did to both Umuleri and Aguleri to end the war?

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2017
those buses that can't even climb small hill...

Biafra is truly a joke

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by blockchainz(f): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2017
All I see is a group of people wearing red... more of suicide squad to me...lol,just like Ojukwu sacrificed 2mil Biafra souls,lets see how many Kanu will use.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by philanthropist1(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2017
just like BAKASSI ......
and some people will be wondering whether they can do anything.,...
Majority of them are Aguleri people that uses hand to catch bullets
Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nwadiuto247: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

Which Aguleri boys? That's how you'll be pushing these dumb thugs to their death.

I am not pushing anybody but you are talking about Aguleri boys of years ago and I'm telling you of Aguleri boys of today.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB touts are fools so i am not advocating for them rather am stating the realities about Aguleri boys.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by EponOjuku: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

I am not pushing anybody but you are talking about Aguleri boys of years ago and I'm telling you of Aguleri boys of today.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB touts are fools so i am not advocating for them rather am stating the realities about Aguleri boys.

Bros, Aguleri boys are nothing compared to those of Charles Taylor in Liberia both in jazz, ammunition and skills. Go and ask them in Liberia what Victor Malu's boys did to their rebels.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

wetin Obj do for Aguleri.. brothers gave concessions for peace..your talking OBJ..

na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo / I Will Retire Buhari And Atiku Obey Ezekwesili / Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Got People Talking On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.