Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (48435 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Lilswaghanxum(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm sure this girl's father can't afford a beetle, handsome like say she fine scatter sef.
All this girls wey toning don help
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Is he or she really a girl or transgender? Just asking.
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by K9drogo: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olosho gal want a guy that wear Gucci and drives a Ferrari , my brothers and sisters on nairaland no b her fault na okrika syndrome wan kill her
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin see her lips looking like gucci and Ferrari cheesy cheesy

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by pu7pl3(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

All these light skinned girls sha

they continue acting as if they've exchanged their brains with milk.

Are u tired of "scumifying" men grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Anuoluwa2017(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

All these light skinned girls sha

they continue acting as if they've exchanged their brains with milk.
Swear you don't wish your daughter to be one
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Shinery0123(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
She will get a "wordy" man to "trusth" as she wrote.
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Faraidi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
migeoart:
You need guy with Gucci and Ferrari and you can't spell correctly!is it a crime you get the Ferrari and Gucci yourself? See her lips sef
please What is wrong with her spellings?
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Bigprick9inches: 2:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Maybe when she learns how to spell she will get obe
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Bigprick9inches: 2:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Faraidi:
please What is wrong with her spellings?
Since you can't see what's wrong, I think u are the husband she needs
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Faraidi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bigprick9inches:

Since you can't see what's wrong, I think u are the husband she needs
I think She needs a man like you with nine inches
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by AlphaStyles(m): 1:56am On Sep 05, 2018
No need to even meet u for marriage
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Burgerlomo: 3:25am On Sep 05, 2018
As if her father has anything

cool

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Burgerlomo: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2018
LegendVibes:
Yet another Social media frenzy y’all and this time, we’re a bit confused.

This lady on Facebook, says she’s a single one and is in dire need of a husband but some part of her requirements has us a little bit confused.

The lady says she wants a guy who has Gucci and Ferrari and we’re wondering if the guy has to be the owner of Gucci and Ferrari, or what’s she tryna say?

She wrote on her page:
“I really need a husband now. I’m single. Need someone to date. a truthworthy guy. Handsome and cute guy with Gucci and Ferrari. Inbox me. Lets Hook up.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/i-need-husband-who-wears-gucci-and.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.