Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? (1809 Views)

Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2017
would you do it and do you think its bad
i once did it and it backfired. My churchy babe was one of the nicest and decent gals i had ever met. i was gisting my guy about her and he was like ogbeni forget it all of dem na the same , i was like hmmmm my case is different. we den had a bet, he added her up and began chatting. my babe reported d guy to me and was like do you know him, i said nope make sure you delete him o. she said yes. i was impressed. but alas she began to chat with him till he lost interest because i told him not to push. 6 months later my guy had deleted her and she messaged him out of boredom. she began to chat about our relationship and all to him o. her school was on vacation and she was looking for where to go imagine o. i was out of town that period went for some consulting job in the SS . my friend kept discouraging her not to come, because no babe comes to his den and leaves like that. she was adamant nothing would happen. she went and the rest is history angry grin. i blasted her and she began to beg. i don't know what happened, am not usually like that, i don't Bleep around bla bla bla. She still uploads church/religious tins on her whatsapp o. i fear all this church babes cheesy. she opened for me after 6 months but opened for a stranger on the same day. nna ehn
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Lastking147(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2017
Na Deeper life girls bad pass and MFM people
Dem be sex warrior grin
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2017
Its bad real bad don't go waking the dormant demons in people chai stick with the angels in them
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Lastking147:
Na Deeper life girls bad pass and MFM people
Dem be sex warrior grin

Not all of them
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Its bad real bad don't go waking the dormant demons in people chai stick with the angels in them
shouldn't a so called decent gal block guys disturbing them online .
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Lastking147(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Not all of them
Something tells me you be deeper life gyal
Na just few de decent
I've seen a lot of deeper life girls with deeper borehole
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Sniper12:
shouldn't a so called decent gal block guys disturbing them online .

I used to make that mistake wen I have a bf I shut every guy and friends out of my life

Wen I break up with the guy I av no friends left

A decent girl can have male friends turn them down politely and still have them as friends

I ain't going to shut any one out to prove that I'm decent

So no girl should too you can never tell wen u might need their help No one is an island

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017

moral of this poem
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Lastking147:

Something tells me you be deeper life gyal
Na just few de decent
I've seen a lot of deeper life girls with deeper borehole
I'm not a deeper life girl

Put a deeper girl in Christ

A church doesn't define me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Dineneering(f): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Op na you spoiled the girl. She was good before she met you. Shame on you
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Dineneering:
Op na you spoiled the girl. She was good before she met you. Shame on you

embarassed
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Most times you end up shooting yourself at the foot.
It backfires and most of them don't take it lightly, this in turn leads to a breakup.

Trend with care.
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Lastking147(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I'm not a deeper life girl

Put a deeper girl in Christ

A church doesn't define me
Lol was kidding though
Buh Serzly you know most girls wey de carry Christ 4 head no Dem de bad pass
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Sabrina18:
Most times you end up shooting yourself at the foot.
It backfires and most of them don't take it lightly, this in turn leads to a breakup.

Trend with care.
is it not better know the kind of person ur dating to avoid future stories. all those married men chasing small gals upandan, if their wives knew before hand they are like dat, is it not better ni
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Lastking147:

Lol was kidding though
Buh Serzly you know most girls wey de carry Christ 4 head no Dem de bad pass

Cos the Church doesn't descriminate any one
The same girl that went to club on Friday can still go to church on sunday

I have lived with runz girls that are prayer warriors they do that so that Christ can save them from the risk involved in the business they do

A good girl doesn't carry Jesus on her head she loves Jesus by heart and its not like all the by force way I must worship God
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Stevengerd(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2017
OP mumu i swear! ur bae open door for your padi that same day, open for you after six mnth. Never let a gal's churchy attitude decieve you, wise up. Me sabi them wella, na them dey Bleep pass.
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Stevengerd:
OP mumu i swear! ur bae open door for your padi that same day, open for you after six mnth. Never let a gal's churchy attitude decieve you, wise up. Me sabi them wella, na them dey Bleep pass.
angry sad
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Lastking147(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Cos the Church doesn't descriminate any one
The same girl that went to club on Friday can still go to church on sunday

I have lived with runz girls that are prayer warriors they do that so that Christ can save them from the risk involved in the business they do

A good girl doesn't carry Jesus on her head she loves Jesus by heart and its not like all the by force way I must worship God

lol
yeah it isn't by force to worship
buh most of the girls I know wey they form sister Mary Na borehole De between em legs
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lastking147:

lol
yeah it isn't by force to worship
buh most of the girls I know wey they form sister Mary Na borehole De between em legs

cheesy things girls do for guys
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Lastking147(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy things girls do for guys
grin
Yes o my sister
So which church you dey attend
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by babyfaceafrica: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yes and no
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lastking147:

grin
Yes o my sister
So which church you dey attend

Celestial tongue candle church
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Lastking147(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Celestial tongue candle church
I don automatically like u be that
TBH I'm a Muslim buh I love those white garment church
when next is the harvest make I come cheesy
Abi I no get am
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lastking147:

Abi I no get am
undecided no dey toast babe for my thread. aisha and monsura dey house na NL babe u dey chase
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by smoby(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sniper12:
would you do it and do you think its bad
i once did it and it backfired. My churchy babe was one of the nicest and decent gals i had ever met. i was gisting my guy about her and he was like ogbeni forget it all of dem na the same , i was like hmmmm my case is different. we den had a bet, he added her up and began chatting. my babe reported d guy to me and was like do you know him, i said nope make sure you delete him o. she said yes. i was impressed. but alas she began to chat with him till he lost interest because i told him not to push. 6 months later my guy had deleted her and she messaged him out of boredom. she began to chat about our relationship and all to him o. her school was on vacation and she was looking for where to go imagine o. i was out of town that period went for some consulting job in the SS . my friend kept discouraging her not to come, because no babe comes to his den and leaves like that. she was adamant nothing would happen. she went and the rest is history angry grin. i blasted her and she began to beg. i don't know what happened, am not usually like that, i don't Bleep around bla bla bla. She still uploads church/religious tins on her whatsapp o. i fear all this church babes cheesy. she opened for me after 6 months but opened for a stranger on the same day. nna ehn
op abeeg u i fit knw that ur guy. The guy bad
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sniper12:
is it not better know the kind of person ur dating to avoid future stories. all those married men chasing small gals upandan, if their wives knew before hand they are like dat, is it not better ni
That's why I said "trend with care"
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
smoby:
op abeeg u i fit knw that ur guy. The guy bad
wetin u wan know am for, he go collect ya babe o
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lastking147:

Abi I no get am

cheesy please come make I kuku twerk for u
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by smoby(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sniper12:
wetin u wan know am for, he go collect ya babe o
the guy na prof for babe 101 jst want knw how he take do the. Magic.....
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by krissconnect(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
My only prayer in life is that God should keep me so busy with work that I won't get time to fixate on girl/relationship issues.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
krissconnect:
My only prayer in life is that God should keep me so busy with work that I won't get time to fixate on girl/relationship issues.
so on saturday and sunday u go still dey work abi
Re: Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? by krissconnect(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sniper12:
so on saturday and sunday u go still dey work abi
Workking from home. Laptop things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three(3) Ways Guys With Small Manhood Can Satisfy A Woman / Single Mother Attracted To Neighbor’s Younger Brother / How Can I Know If She's Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.