Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Can I Know If She's Interested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know If She's Interested (1814 Views)

Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You / Do This And Know If She's Interested. / When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know If She's Interested by iamsammie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
So I'm currently trying to date this girl I just meet but I'm feeling insecure that she's not that interested.

So what can I say to her that can give me a hint that if I asked her out she would say yes.

PS: I've gotten a lot of NO recently from other girls that I don't want to make a mistake with this one
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
no lady is ever going to give you such information, you just have to try yourr luck and get another No or Yes and movve on.

tongue
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by basmur(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
You are suppose to have learn something from the plenty NO!! Especially to be courage and stop feeding your fears!!
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by benzene00: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Buy a sex-doll

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Oga ask Her If You Want To Ask Her...

You Wont Die If She Says No...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by iamsammie(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
benzene00:
Buy a sex-doll
You go and buy your s3xdoll, you think a woman is only for s3x abi
See as you carry sexdolls matter for head as if you can even afford one
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
I wonder how and why some guys get turned down by women.

As a guy, you have to know how to carefully select your battles.
If a girl is interested in dating you, no matter how coded she might be hiding her feelings. If you are a guyman, you will know.

And if she ain't interested, you just zero your mind and if the circumstances permit be her friend (nobody is asking you to be doing boyfriend duties as a friend, that is a VIP ticket to the Zone).

As a guy.
If you have a great and likeable personality, high degree of intelligence/common sense (this one is different from academics sense oo) and a good sense of humour.
Financial might is a plus.

You will always get the women of your choice to date you
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by iamsammie(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If a girl is interested in dating you, no matter how coded she might be hiding her feelings. If you are a guyman, you will know.

And if she ain't interested, you just zero your mind and if the circumstances permit be her friend (nobody is asking you to be doing boyfriend duties as a friend, that is a VIP ticket to the Zone).

As a guy.
If you have a great and likeable personality, high degree of intelligence/common sense (this one is different from academics sense oo) and a good sense of humour.

Okay but please I'm still new in dating and I could use some pointers on what to look for that can help me understand when a woman is interested such as body language and other
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamsammie post=64402539
:

Okay but please I'm still new in dating and I could use some pointers on what to look for that can help me understand when a woman is interested such as body language and other

Brother,
Relationship is not something that can be taught like mathematics.

You learn on the job.
Go out there and just be yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Chizeks0104(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
How often does she laugh at what u say, whether stupid or really funny things said. does she call u when she is less busy not her returning ur missed calls oh. try calling her at odd hours and if she picks know that that's a point added to u. most that have feelings for u don't really accept for u to buy the whole world for them, they start telling u to be mindful of how much ure spending........ Don't really know much, but these few has helped me during the years

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Offpoint: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
She's never gonna say YES tomorrow if she didn't say it today.
so, don't waste time... grow some balls and walk up to her tell her your mind, whatever reply you get - be a man and take it. don't ever ask a girl out on phone-be it call, SMS, or social media platforms. Hell No... it shows you like confidence.... tell her your feelings to her face and maintain eye contact
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by iamsammie(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2018
Chizeks0104:
How often does she laugh at what u say, whether stupid or really funny things said. does she call u when she is less busy not her returning ur missed calls oh. try calling her at odd hours and if she picks know that that's a point added to u. most that have feelings for u don't really accept for u to buy the whole world for them, they start telling u to be mindful of how much ure spending........ Don't really know much, but these few has helped me during the years
Thanks joor, this is helpful. So yes she does laugh at little things I say and she likes to touch me even if I don't touch back.
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by nikkypearl(f): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

As a guy.

oga Pro..i hail ooo..see as u just analyze woman matta
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:

Irrespective of your gender.
Dealing with the opposite sex is an art.
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2018
Guy just go ahead and spill the milk....if you get a yes good, if you dont guy just behave like nothing hapoened.

Dont make any extra effort, so you dont become a mugu, because ladies out there knows if they want to date u or not the moment they see you.
Dont break you head!
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Chizeks0104(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
Hmmm sis ure really beautiful
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by nikkypearl(f): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chizeks0104:

Hmmm sis ure really beautiful
thanks bro
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Shayneward1: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:

So you can actually talk, I thought you were dumb.
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
You can't know if she is interested till you try.
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamsammie:
So I'm currently trying to date this girl I just meet but I'm feeling insecure that she's not that interested.

So what can I say to her that can give me a hint that if I asked her out she would say yes.

PS: I've gotten a lot of NO recently from other girls that I don't want to make a mistake with this one

"You don't want to make a mistake with this one"

That's a very bad mindset. When I meet a girl I'll love to date, my mindset is: Let me see if she's rights for me, if she's not right for me, am moving to the next girl"..

Bro, Change your mindset

You've gotten a lot of NO recently from other girls, that's a good sign you should forget about girls and go work on your self and build your life..

Forget about girls, just focus on building a great future for yourself and girls will come naturally without you even trying hard..
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Chizeks0104(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamsammie:

Thanks joor, this is helpful. So yes she does laugh at little things I say and she likes to touch me even if I don't touch back.
It looks good bro, still I'll advice u to follow what most peeps av said sha and try asking her out, cos its worse when u never knew what the answer was, especially when the answer would av been yes. It happened to me once and I still regret it till date, cos I truly loved her, but the fear of NO made me miss her
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Chizeks0104(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
thanks bro
U wcm dear, I would love to be ur friend sha
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by nikkypearl(f): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shayneward1:

So you can actually talk, I thought you were dumb.
hian!!you well so ? grin grin
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Shayneward1: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
hian!!you well so ? grin grin

I've been following you for a while now, you reply to posts like cheesy angry shocked cool undecided
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by nikkypearl(f): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shayneward1:

I've been following you for a while now, you reply to posts like cheesy angry shocked cool undecided
shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Know If She's Interested by Shayneward1: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now / Please Why Are Fine Guys Hated Here In Nigeria? / Nairaland Party Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.