Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (12605 Views)

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
how does a girl fix her bossom and makes them firmer. some people just have this naturally and men tend to think it comes with age. any advise will be appreciated.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by sjeezy8: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
who would marry a 17 yr old girl?
age and saggy bosoms, uglier are nothing how can someone get uglier? that doesnt even make sense.

any way I can never dump my gf for getting old or having saggy bosom- thats just dumb
me ohh[b] im going to have a gf on d side even if my wife is perfect and sexy[/b] - so all that dumping my chick bcause shes getting old is lame.

and wtf is my guy terry g doing in the bushes is he MAD?!
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by THEAMAKA(f): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
OH PLEASE!!! the OP is a "grown man" looking for young innocent girls to take advantage of. and no one is defensive, he is a PEDO. . . or do i really need to say it again?
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
lol grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by santakris(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2010
Fire on man. U will reap the fruit of ur hand.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by tkb417(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
what fruits?
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by SamMilla1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
tkb417:

what fruits?
Probably apple and banana tongue

THE AMAKA:

OH PLEASE!!! the OP is a "grown man" looking for young innocent girls to take advantage of. and no one is defensive, he is a PEDO. . . or do i really need to say it again?

I am interested as to how you come to that conclussion.
I believe you are making assumptions based on a graphic image of him in your mind.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Tinuholar(f): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2010
javascript:void(0); angry
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by THEAMAKA(f): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sam Milla:

I am interested as to how you come to that conclussion.
I believe you are making assumptions based on a graphic image of him in your mind.

Let's just say i know these things, but wish to not go into details. hmmmmm. . . I'm sure the poster can tell you himself.
he is a grown man!!
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by larimo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
i think a thread like this should not be on the homepage. gbam!
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Delebayo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2010
Dooms day is at hand shocked be care the devil will massacre you. Turn to the Lord and be saved so u can have a great future
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Nuff said. Argument Done! wink
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by SirQuency: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
4 God's sake stop being lecherous.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Wrex(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
@hollandis,no be you turn am to dat,ol'boy,u stink
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by THEAMAKA(f): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Nuff said. Argument Done! wink
wink wink wink
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by hollandis(f): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
Wrex:

@hollandis,no be you turn am to dat,ol'boy,u stink
Turn am to wetin?abeg free me jare

THE AMAKA:

Let's just say i know these things, but wish to not go into details. hmmmmm. . . I'm sure the poster can tell you himself.
he is a grown man!!

Grown man!!!
So?
what has my being ''fully grown'' gt to do with this?Am I not entitled to my opinion again?
why all these bitterness and anger against my newly found babe?
Of what use is having a girlfriend when you no longer feel sexually motivated with her?
My dear I am young only once oo
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by THEAMAKA(f): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2010
you are not young, stop deceiving yourself.
tomorrow you go talk say you be 24 years old, rubbish.
P-E-D-O!!!
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Shuku: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
It is painfully obvious that the poster has some sortta serious emotional,pschological or spiritual problem (maybe the combination of all of them).All these can probably be summed up as INFERIORITY COMPLEX of THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by BlueMagic2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
I wonder know why some people just go about postin something dumb! I guess they just do whatever comes into that their dumb head! Talking of dumping ur girl. I guess she never saw thru ur daftness. Dude go do something with ur life dumb Bleep!
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by maedan(f): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lol. Such a pedo. It's obvious he's not man enough to handle a real woman. Like, a full grown, "done" babe. Joker tongue.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by naijacann: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2010
Plz stop crucifying the young man.
Just as he asked, of what use is it to keep staying with someone you're no longer attracted to?
When did making a choice become 'insanity' as most of u suggested?
As far as I'm concerned a girl has as much right to dump a guy she no longer feels sexually attracted to and vice verse.
The idea that someone should keep wallowing in anguish and misery with someone he/she feels nothing for, amounts to stupidity and foolishness of the highest order.

Come to think of it, nigeria has lots of young pu.s.sy to go round times 10. Why in the world will I even wanna be with one girl for more than 3 months?
Carry on guy, a kwu m gi n'azu.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by slap1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
Seun is a typical example of Nigerian politicians; choosing selfish interest over sound reasoning all for a little more money. . .
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Duniverse(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
Shuku:

It is painfully obvious that the poster has some sortta serious emotional,pschological or spiritual problem (maybe the combination of all of them).All these can probably be summed up as INFERIORITY COMPLEX of THE HIGHEST ORDER.
what do mean by this dude?
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Duniverse(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
naijacann:

Plz stop crucifying the young man.
Just as he asked, of what use is it to keep staying with someone you're no longer attracted to?
When did making a choice become 'insanity' as most of u suggested?
As far as I'm concerned a girl has as much right to dump a guy she no longer feels sexually attracted to and vice verse.
The idea that someone should keep wallowing in anguish and misery with someone he/she feels nothing for, amounts to stupidity and foolishness of the highest order.

Come to think of it, nigeria has lots of young pu.s.sy to go round times 10. Why in the world will I even wanna be with one girl for more than 3 months?
Carry on guy, a kwu m gi n'azu.
my dear you are right afterall girls do leave their guys and go for a more better one, in one way or the other so since he feels the girl is no longer satisfyin him due to depreciation so you guys should stop crucifyin him. He dat choice afterall.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by maedan(f): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lol @ "crucifying". His emphasis has been on her age, not just the loss of physical attraction etc. Hope he will not one day sink to child abuse in his quest for youthful and "tight" and beautiful lipsrsealed.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by wales(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
When you have used her die grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by Nayah(f): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2010
Hi hollandis, well I simply think there is no reason to dump if you don't love anymore just say it, you can't have everything.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by supereagle(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
i do not expect this corrupt post at the front page
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by djcandy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
hey guy don't treat ladies like clothes items that you discard after a bit of wear and tear. think of ur daughters and sisters. anyway staying in a r/ship is not by force. That same person that is poison to you will be another man's meat. You get my drift.
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by hollandis(f): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
@dj candy what do u mean " wear and tear"?Is it a crime not to feel anything towards a woman anymore?
Re: Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty by tpiah: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
come sha- wetin concern NL with your personal problems?

Do you want people to start begging you to feel something for somebody?

You be clark kent or what.

abeg be a man and straighten out your issues without whining like a crybaby all over the place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Too Many Prostitute In Lekki Axis Of Lagos / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.