Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... (10027 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by coolgeorge: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
A friend of mine met a sweet and beautiful graduate of UNIBEN 27yrs old who happened to be a virgin, and he deflowered her,they are both crazily in love, but the issue is that my friend (36yrs old)graduate of UNN (working) is sharing a home with another woman (SSCE holder) who already has two sons (4yr and 2 plus) old for him, although they are not married, hence (Co-habiting). My friend says he is so so much in love with the virgin and cannot let her go. The virgin says she is so so much in love that she cannot let him go and that she is ready to marry him and will die if my friend stops dating her, even though he already has two sons. And even went as far as to swear that if she doesnt take care of the kids as her own kids, God should make her barren. When asked, my friend declared that all of his heart is for the virgin and he now knows what it means to be in love. He says he can talk with the virgin girl for 5 hrs on phone and will seem like its just 5 mins. He says he doesnt feel anything for the mother of his kids, when compared to the virgin beauty but he is confused on the way forward. Please can the house be of help to him?
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
Seems their minds are already made up. What should we do about here?
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by CHAIRMAN1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
coolgeorge: A friend of mine met a sweet and beautiful graduate of UNIBEN 27yrs old who happened to be a virgin, and he deflowered her,they are both crazily in love, but the issue is that my friend (36yrs old)graduate of UNN (working) is sharing a home with another woman (SSCE holder) who already has two sons (4yr and 2 plus) old for him, although they are not married, hence (Co-habiting). My friend says he is so so much in love with the virgin and cannot let her go. The virgin says she is so so much in love that she cannot let him go and that she is ready to marry him and will die if my friend stops dating her, even though he already has two sons. And even went as far as to swear that if she doesnt take care of the kids as her own kids, God should make her barren. When asked, my friend declared that all of his heart is for the virgin and he now knows what it means to be in love. He says he can talk with the virgin girl for 5 hrs on phone and will seem like its just 5 mins. He says he doesnt feel anything for the mother of his kids, when compared to the virgin beauty but he is confused on the way forward. Please can the house be of help to him?
Eedyat, don't allow satan into ur life mr coolgeorge. Its obvious u are the one. When you do this one for 3 years, you'll find a new virgin from OAU and come and write trash here again. Better stick with the mother of ur kids! Feminine beauty is like the Rose flower... With time it dissapears.

16 Likes

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
I dey laugh. . .

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by drnoel: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Men should leave sin alone so that sin will leave them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexkillz: I dey laugh. . .
OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Chanchit: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Some people can't jst keep their shame to them self, but they will rather choose to come nd disturb us here, u knw what you really want to do... When u dey strike the woman in your house, u no knw say na ssce she get.. Since the lady said she's ready to take care of the two boys, it mean the deal is signed sealed and delivered, so u don't need any advice.

3 Likes

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by ITbomb(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Not again ,
. I thought I told u what to do
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Finestchocolaty: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
dude pls go get a life cos its obvious u r nt living
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Acidosis(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
If I am the mother of the kids.. I'll kill your friend..
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
Oh my my my.....another confused man.....later, they will open up a thread about not knowing why women are confused...

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:
Oh my my my.....another confused man.....later, they will open up a thread about not knowing why women are confused...
Are you still passed about that? No vex you hear
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
@OP
since the virgin says she is ready to do anything to be with that man then let him do whats right and tell his baby mama what is going on so that SHE can give her input on the matter......but i have to ask: why havent you/he married baby mama for all these yrs? i doubt she will be ok with you/he marrying this babe but then again, i guess she is under his/your thumb, lol.

they should all 3 live together and be done with the misery, as they deserve one another.

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you still passed about that? No vex you hear
Modify please. I think you meant "pissed" in place of "passed".
...and no, am not. Never was.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by mobf: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
The honey pot na im dey shack am.. you'll see, his eyes will open soon as he's had enough of her. The shame here is that she will lose big time
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Sijo01(f): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
CHAIRMAN1: Eedyat, don't allow satan into ur life mr coolgeorge. Its obvious u are the one. When you do this one for 3 years, you'll find a new virgin from OAU and come and write trash here again. Better stick with the mother of ur kids! Feminine beauty is like the Rose flower... With time it dissapears.

CHAIRMAN has spoken! Meeting closed.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
In what language??

Me I dey laugh in Igbira and Hausa languages cheesy grin

Confused guy. He dosent feel anything for the baby mama but he can still sleep with her and have two children by her. I blame women who turn themselves to se.x and baby making machines without any form of permanent commitment from their partners.

Rubbish!

Op, you badly need Jesus angry

3 Likes

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by SoloKoree(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
What will now be the fate of the so-called babies mama. The Virgin shld also know that what made him love her right now can also make him to love somebody else in no time..... Today, it is because he deflowered her, who knows what will happen if another babe gets him a complete life changing contract or appointment... what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Dondav(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is Garbage!

6 Likes

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Etranshub(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
One word: infidelity

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Oluwa4Sure: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
Okay, so let me guess.

4years later this same guy will come here to ask for another advice
after he must have dis-virgined another beauty queen from Taraba abi?
So then what will happen to this beauty new queen then??

I'm dead sure the mother of his kids was once in her shoes!!!!
(that was when she was in ss3 i guess)
I think i've read the aftermath of this story somewhere before
BRB!!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Lyth: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:

Dnt mind d confused fellow *hiss*....but did u notice dat there r 2 overconfused women sticking with him? *smh*
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Lyth: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2012
Dondav: Another man should probably treat his sister like the SSCE girl!!

Ur comment makes sense save 4 d above part ....his sister aint got nothin 2 do wit it, so let her be (pples sin shld live with em not their relatives)...and again u never can tell if d sister is a strong religious fellow whose mantra is "back 2 sender_back 2 sender", so I wld advise u 2 edit dat part out of it.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by cstan(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2012
some men jst like to bring problems and complications to their life! when he already had kids, he would have just proceeded with marrying the SSCE girl according to the narration of the post...u said he now understand love, do u think that certificate is a measure for love? 4gt how long u talk with ur virgin girl on phone....u are jst been driven by fleshy desires...so my advice is for you not to complicate and bring trouble to your life nd the future of your children, u better cut of your virgin relationship and get married to you SSCE girl...learn to love ha...if certificate is your problem, then send ha to school that is if u really want to have a fullfilled future!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Mynd44: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2012
Lyth:

Dnt mind d confused fellow *hiss*....but did u notice dat there r 2 overconfused women sticking with him? *smh*
They are all confused
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by lightheart(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2012
HEADLINE NEWS:
S-H-O-C-K-E-R!!!
MOTHER OF TWO KILLS 27 YEAR GRADUATE OVER 'HUBBY'.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by 2goodbobo(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Is just so unfair the way some Men treat women and how some women treat their fellow women! I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by drblake: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg,make she go find ha own husband or better still sum1 else 2 co-inhabit wit and leave dis dude nd his 'family alone'...as for d guy,GROW UP!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2012
lightheart: HEADLINE NEWS:
S-H-O-C-K-E-R!!!
MOTHER OF TWO KILLS 27 YEAR GRADUATE OVER 'HUBBY'.
lmao
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by tjskii(f): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2012
Theyr all a complete set of nitwits mscheewww smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / You Think You're Pretty Or Handsome? Why? / D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.