Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now (1982 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by whayles: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2007
am a club boy in a uni and there is this girl that came to our party she liked me at firstsight and she told my friends to tell me but i hardly go to school so it took a while to meet but finally i met her and we got talking and she evn gave me a goodnitekiss when i was going home.we talk virtually everday and she told me how much she liked me and i was liking her to because she was a nice girl,she even invited me for her dept's dinner party.i saw her just twice, knew her just a week and half and now she is dead. i spoke to her a day before she died and she told me she was hiding from her friends because she did not want to go to a party.she eventually went and she died in a car accident.i really wish i had called her the next day so i could have told her no to go.now am kind of regreting why i met her because am missing her badly and i cant stop thinking about her.what do you guys think?
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by sexxxxy(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2007
thats really sad,i know how it feels to lose someone cos i just lost my dad,but theres nothing u can do than just keep praying and God will get u through it,
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Orikinla(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2007
It's a pity.
But what can you do?
Just take heart and cherish her memory.

Remember, memories linger forever.

But if you see her in your dreams, pray you don't follow her anywhere.
Again, beware of soul ties.

Spirits are real.

She's dead and the living have no relationship with the dead.
Beware of having anything to do with her in your dreams.

Life is a script.
Move on to the next chapter.
Because, life goes on.

O tempora! O mores!
Sic transit gloria mundi

As they say in French, C'est La Vie.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by AfricaFace(f): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2007
@ topic, i can't control the tears in my eyes, I know so many things are going on in your mind,

1. You didn't get to tell her that you love her
2. You had the opportunity of stopping her from dieing , if you had made the move to stop her from attending the party.
3. sorry , just take heart and seek solace in God, He is the only comforter
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by 1one: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2007
ah, pls spare me that "i cant stop thinking about her story", if you miss her that bad, then follow her, it's very simple, there are many options, you can either poison yourself, stab yourself or jump inside the lagoon, when you get to the other side you would know whether you made the right choice or not
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by muyibaba(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2007
che sara che sara- what will be will be what will be
the holy book even tell you that the dead are better than the living
by the way side you were the last person to kiss her
is that not the kiss of death?
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Busta(f): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2007
really sad, wish u quick recovery and may she rest in peace.

all the best!
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2009
Are you Jessica Fletcher?? shocked shocked
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
This is so bad and painful.I can feel bro.It has never happened to me and i dont pray for it but i canfeel what u r going thru right now.It is just to short to end that kinda friendship.I wonder hw nice she wuld be to just passed thru ur life just like that.I feel ur pains
Am so sorry abt that.Dont hv to blame urself cos it has happened.Just pray that God shld forgive you if u still feeling guilty of not calling her.
God will heal ur pains and ur broken heart,it is just a matter of time.
May she rest in peace.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by chocomillo(f): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
sad sad sad sad
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by ichommy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
very sad cry
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Raymond247(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ poster
am really sorry about the lost of ur friend, u have to put urself together and move on there is nothing u can do to revive her but u have to revive ur mind and be focus again. Such is life. Accept my condolence.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by puskin: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
@michelin
Ain't U gat sumtin berra 2do than resurrecting 2yr-old threads.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Haba I nor even read the date! tongue
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by platinumnk(f): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
mich where was u last night? angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by echobee(f): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2009
sorry dear,take heart cry
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by sweetcoint(f): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
thats too bad
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by galatico(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
We can't question God, it has hapened and there is nothing you can do about it, I pray that God give you the fortitude to bear the lost!!!
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by THEAMAKA1: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
i am sooooo sorry to hear that.
this is beyond sad cry
take heart. . .
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
Sad indeed. Ma guy, move on o. . . She don die be that
We're all gonna die!
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
<<<< depressed now undecided hope this wasn't a story. angry undecided
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by MMM2(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
sorry bros, make sure u attend her funeral,
sis RIP.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
Here's hoping she was saved prior to her untimely demise sad
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Mobsync(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2011
niSo niBe
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by saintneo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
all these latin, french and spanish for the dead.

o boy, tell us what u really missed jare.

anyways, make i run comot b4 i go receive slap tongue
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Cadaver(m): 5:27am On Feb 18, 2011
U should be ashamed of urself, u murderer! u killed her, u should have stopped her from goin to d damned party, God hates u! Fuckin Antichrist!
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Cadaver(m): 5:27am On Feb 18, 2011
U should be ashamed of urself, u murderer! u killed her, u should have stopped her from goin to d damned party, God hates u! Fuckin Antichrist!
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Cadaver(m): 5:28am On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 18, 2011
Cadaver:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you for real?

@Op take heart bro, I know how it hurt, good she left some good memories, go get her some nice flowers to the grave yard
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Dsense(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2011
Cadaver:

What's this Arrow talking bout ?
Some pple can't read sha . . . . what is his fault now?
SMH undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girls Cot: Who's Gat You Tripping So Much (N.B- gurlz only) / What Are The Immediate And Remote Causes Miscarriages? / Is It Right 2 Marry Som1 U Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.