Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now (2388 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by whayles: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2007
am a club boy in a uni and there is  this girl that came to our party she liked me at firstsight and she told my friends to tell me but i hardly go to school so it took a while to meet but finally i met her and we got talking and she evn gave me a goodnitekiss when i was going home.we talk virtually everday and she told me how much she liked me and i was liking her to because she was a nice girl,she even invited me for her dept's dinner party.i saw her just twice, knew her just a week and half and now she is dead. i spoke to her a day before she died and she told me she was hiding from her friends because she did not want to go to a party.she eventually went and she died in a car accident.i really wish i had called her the next day so i could have told her no to go.now am kind of regreting why i met her because am missing her badly and i cant stop thinking about her.what do you guys think?
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nikegenius(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2007
Am really sorry about ur friend's demise. I guess life is like that. You meet people today, tomorrow they die. I want to advice us to all be prayerful this year. 1997 was the same, now 2007. I know a lot of people that have died in this two months already. A friend even lost his father on the first day of this year. Please, pray hard everyone.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Douzy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2007
I don't even know whut to say bout this one. So sad. Take heart, guy and try to move on with your life. Pray for her peaceful rest, and don't go being guilt-stricken for she could still have died even if she didn't eventually go to the party. More so, you never said you helped her friends pressure her into going.

Such a sad one!
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by twinkledew(f): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2007
it is very very sad. i lost a friend before chirstmas. but i did not know she was dead until after christmas when she was buried. i actually sent her a txt on christmas day to say merry christmas but she was dead by then. it is sad to loose someone you love or care for.
All i can say is dont feel guilty. May the Lord help you through.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by NiteAngel(m): 12:57am On Feb 22, 2007
That could have been you.

You came into her life and may or may not have ben able to save her. If you had stopped her from going she never would have known immediately but she'll grow to discover the value or worth of your coming into her life.

Now that she's no more you can honor her memory by reconsidering life as a party guy; she probably would still be alive to fulfil destiny if she wasn't a party girl.

On the very day I was expecting that a dear friend will finally be bold enough to pop the question; I received news of his demise. There are so many things beyond our comprehension. Take heart and live each day as if its the last.

1 Like

Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by layi(m): 2:15am On Feb 22, 2007
I met Biodun last year and we became close. I was going to visit her last month only to hear that she's dead. I collapsed. Some1 so nice! Why? I'll never forget her cos we became so close you';ll think we've known each other for 77years
Why are the good ones taken away? cry cry Is it that they are too good for this world?
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Beautygyal(f): 3:56am On Feb 22, 2007
@Whayles thas so sad to hear.
If God took her away so early then that means there is a better one comin soon.

Lets jus keep prayin bcoz this life is so short but we should live it rite so that we can make it to heaven.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by nduleme(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2007
It sure is a sad story, and as you have noticed with all these responses, death is something that happens like by the minute, it takes the good, the bad and the ugly, and it would be madness to assume the good ones die first, because I know lots of good guys (and babes) that are still alive.

You are only missing her because she is dead, and if anything you should thank your stars you only met her briefly, treasure the nice things you know about her (and am guessing they wont be that much) and let it end there, don't deceive yourself she does not have a bad side, partying is not a very good attribute, for one, and it has a way of attracting strings of not so good attributes, drugs, illicit sex, you name it.

Find someone else, and do not ever make the mistake of comparing the new one you will get to meet with the dead one, they will be two distinct individuals, and one is DEAD.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Maneater1(f): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2007
embarassed sad cry
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by atiku07(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2007
man i feel u. but i wnt to know that such iis life, one minute u are together and the other one is no more take heart bro sad sad cry cry
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Beautygyal(f): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2007
cry cry cry sad sad
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by FactorChic(f): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2007
How sad, dats really terrible, I feel bad for you really cry cry, well u've only known her for a week and half, u cant possibly know everything about her, I knw the feeling, its hard but just try and move on cry sad sad sad
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Pweety(f): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2007
Thats a very sad story cry cry cry cry. It is a sad thing to know some1 dis min, nd d next min dey r gone. Take heart ehnnnnn, nd i hope u will be able to find another girl dats going to take your heart away like she did, nd she will stay with u as long as u both desire.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Beautygyal(f): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2007
Take heart bro
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by sisimose(f): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2007
oh my that is so sad, don't beat yourself up about it , geez it must be tough, but take care
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by bunmii(f): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2007
datz really sad you just gotta move on i suppose angry tk care
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Beautygyal(f): 2:10am On Apr 03, 2007
Be strong bro
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by SweetT1: 2:27am On Apr 03, 2007
@whayles
Sorry bro' ! Take heart and chill. The good die young. igi to to koki npe ni gbo.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by busygirl(f): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2007
Sweetie, pls take heart. Death is inevitable. I feel your hurts cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Beautygyal(f): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2007
@ busygirl i like ur pic ur so pretty cheesy

@ topic how's evrything?
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by busygirl(f): 1:04am On Apr 05, 2007
@beautygyal, that was so sweet. thanks dearie. U don't look bad either.
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2014
whayles:
am a club boy in a uni and there is this girl that came to our party she liked me at firstsight and she told my friends to tell me but i hardly go to school so it took a while to meet but finally i met her and we got talking and she evn gave me a goodnitekiss when i was going home.we talk virtually everday and she told me how much she liked me and i was liking her to because she was a nice girl,she even invited me for her dept's dinner party.i saw her just twice, knew her just a week and half and now she is dead. i spoke to her a day before she died and she told me she was hiding from her friends because she did not want to go to a party.she eventually went and she died in a car accident.i really wish i had called her the next day so i could have told her no to go.now am kind of regreting why i met her because am missing her badly and i cant stop thinking about her.what do you guys think?
#scary!
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Adieu to the poor gal
Re: Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now by Femi316: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
whayles:
am a club boy in a uni and there is  this girl that came to our party she liked me at firstsight and she told my friends to tell me but i hardly go to school so it took a while to meet but finally i met her and we got talking and she evn gave me a goodnitekiss when i was going home.we talk virtually everday and she told me how much she liked me and i was liking her to because she was a nice girl,she even invited me for her dept's dinner party.i saw her just twice, knew her just a week and half and now she is dead. i spoke to her a day before she died and she told me she was hiding from her friends because she did not want to go to a party.she eventually went and she died in a car accident.i really wish i had called her the next day so i could have told her no to go.now am kind of regreting why i met her because am missing her badly and i cant stop thinking about her.what do you guys think?
Haba you don kill peson pikin Abi

(1) (Reply)

How To Dump A Man? / She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her / What Does She Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.