Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba (44955 Views)

Police Impose Three-Day Curfew In Bayelsa After Violence / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by MTKbudapest(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cuteogbus:
The Whole World Will Watch Like How They Watched In The 70's And We Were Almost Wiped Out From The Surface Of The Earth By The Nigerian Millitary.. IPOB Better Stop This Wishfull Thinking That The Western World Will Come To Their Aid.. Nobody Will... The Best We'll Get Is Food And Medicine From Redcross And UN.. While We're Being Systematically Anihilated With Bombs.. And Ak47's

Let That Mad Man Nnamdi Kanu End This Madness If He Truly Loves His People.

With all due respect your father is the mad man.

He loves his people thats why he is trying to bring them out from slavery. You are a fool for calling mazi kanu names
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by iswallker(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
akthedream:

HOPE you know the difference between South South and South East... They are quite different.. South south is cool and nice

Abia and imo are in the south south.....
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Mujtahida: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
All youths in SS/SE should match out and fix this mess once and for all time.

There is no country here any longer.

Catching the next flight.

Another phase in my journey through life.
Sincere question: Are you normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by obyrich(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
greenpasture:

Did you address my comments at all? What contrary facts do you have? Which points have you disproved with contrary facts? You keep talking about people hating regions when in fact it is patently false. I this government hated the east it would not give innoson the schematics to arm the alpha jets, and would not use its vehicles nor equip , entire army with boots from Aba.

It seems like the only way you can get energy is to have an enemy somewhere. It's unimaginable that anyone between 20-40 could have this entitlement mentality.

I run a businesss, I deal with infrastructural deficits, corrupt officials and bureaucracy. I don't blame it on hatred. My goodness. Afghanistan has had war for ages but they still produce the best carpets in the world because they get on with it.

Stop listening to the excuses of old men who lost a war and taking on their poison. The igbo businessman making profits - is it only Igbos buying from them? We've married three igbo women in my family and my son is engaged to a Nnewi girl.

Stop this nonsense!
Oga there is no 24/7 power supply at Ariaria market. Every other thing you posted there is thrash and not worth my attention.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by elmodee7(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
ipob mossob or any Bob or pod ur stupidity has put u in a mess. u fool was praying for buhari to die now his back with a bang. all u fools will die for a mad man who I probably plotting his, escape, fools will always be foools.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by dvee2: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fineman87:

Yolobas are happy slaves lacking the courage to fight YET they oppose those who want freedom. How does igbo freedom affect yoruba? And why do yorubats encourage suppression of igbos. Envy and fear of igbos are the answer. Face yoruba matter and leave ipob alone. How many north and ss people are here masturbating, none. Only yorubas.

Even Boko haram claim they are freedom fighters. Like Boko terrorist like IPOB terrorist.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Unimaginable123: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
akthedream:

YOU should be in Aba by now fighting Nigerian Army.. Go and fight for your Lord Nnamdi cownu grin.
animal in d zoo
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Henon: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
franchizy:
Good one my governor. I urge the military to deal drasticay with the ipob criminals.

No mercy for kanu the terorist and his criminal gangs.

I wish our military more bullets to there guns.

We remain one Nigeria.

God bless Buhari
God bless the Nigerian Army
God bless all well meaning igbos

Thunder fire kanu and Igbos.
When did it happen?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Cuteogbus: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
You're Deluded If You Think The International Community Will Come To our Aid!.. The International Commuinity Like The USA, UK RUSSIA, CHINA, ISREAL E.t.c. Will Only Come To our Aid If We're Trying To Overthrow An Undemocratic & Illegitimate Government Like What We Have In Syria, Yemen, Libya, Egypt, Morroco Etc.. Not When You're Using Hate Speech & Violence To Seccede A Sovereign & United Country Like Ours.. The Best You'll Get From The International Commuinity Is Food And Drugs Because It's A Civilian War ("two Fighting"wink You Dont See Two People Fighting & You Give One Of Them A Cutlass Do You??.. If You Actually Study International Laws, Watch & Read International News & Documentaries Like BBC, Aljazeera & CNN News & Actually Have An Inkling About Western Powers And Their Rules Of Engagement Then You'll Just Know That Should A War Break Out Now We (the Southerners) Are Just Target Practice For The Millitary. International Commuinity Can Only Ensure No Chemical Weapon Is Used, And They Can't Sell Us Guns.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by lx3as(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
freshvine:
Good statement from government house

The governor is doing all he could to make sure Federal government doesn't declare State of Emergency in Abia.

If the SE people are wise, they will not be licking fire-stick with sugar Kanu and FG is offering them because Bornu will fair better than SE when the dust is settled. Beating chest when Buhari dismantles his own brother and shia religious leader is tantamount to being gullible.

Buhari, Obasanjo and co believe in the indivisible Nigeria. Have you read or hard about how he destroyed Chadian soldiers that invaded Bornu, even chasing them to some miles from Chadian capital against president Shagari instruction?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Cuteogbus: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
MTKbudapest:

With all due respect your father is the mad man.

He loves his people thats why he is trying to bring them out from slavery. You are a fool for calling mazi kanu names
And Your Mother Is A LovePeddler Who Slept Around With Every Cheap And Available Drunkard For Free Alcoholic Drinks' For giving Birth To A Son Who Supports And Abhors Violence Like A Drunkard In A Bar...

Like Father Like Son......

Bastard!!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Cuteogbus: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
animal in d zoo
K!!! Monkey In The Zoo
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by ElCapone(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:
Good move mr governor. Let the state come back to sanity. We know we are tired of one nigeria but putting the state in a chaotic situation is not acceptable. let everybody remain indoors and let us ponder if we are ready to allow the wicked president we have turn our state into a state of anarchy
d last time I checked it was supposed to be ur own doing. where is the bss, they have laid siege at cownus house and all he cld do was go into hiding. by now based on ur chest beating d zoo shld b on fire oh.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by zionmde: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
HeGeMon:
Just this early? I thought u guys were ready for the worst? I thought u people can sustain fighting for 3 days, this is just 6 hours & you people are complaining, the Army can sustain this tempo for 90 days no shaking! Too much enjoyment dey worry Una, go out & face the soldiers! No peace for cowards
maybe u dont know how its disgusting i feel wen people like quote me just to write a senseless comment. why dont u find senseless people of ur kind and do that rubbish with. does my moniker look to u like all those ipob afonja rubbish. bug off
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by freshvine(f): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
lx3as:

The governor is doing all he could to make sure Federal government doesn't declare State of Emergency in Abia.

If the SE people are wise, they will not be licking fire-stick with sugar Kanu and FG is offering them because Bornu will fair better than SE when the dust is settled. Beating chest when Buhari dismantles his own brother and shia religious leader is tantamount to being gullible.

Buhari, Obasanjo and co believe in the indivisible Nigeria. Have you read or hard about how he destroyed Chadian soldiers that invaded Bornu, even chasing them to some miles from Chadian capital against president Shagari instruction?

In as much as you support barbarity in civil populace, I won't be cowed by your propaganda of instilling fear.

Bro, no grown adult is a poor student of history. You can't interpret the consequence of this agitation better than the average IPOB member. They've indeed Damn the consequences.

Let me remind you that no igbo man is a coward. They lose millions before, they're willing to toe that road. The panacea for peace is dialogue. Dialogue first if all else fails, then employ force.

When the fulani soldiers kill the Biafran soldiers to a point, their brothers in the Nigerian army will return and fight to protect them. Then a full scale war.

Remember, Trump hate anything Islam. He ain't Obama and won't take position with Nigerian government.

If you think no nation is siding Biafra, think again.

Like a rich friend use to tell me :, Madam, don't look for trouble, but if anyone look for your trouble inform me I'll buy the trouble for we run this nation ".
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Bukast(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Pikin Wey Say, im Mama No Go Sleep, Him Too Go Dey Awake!

It Wont Be Long , Business Community In Abia Will Go After Nnamdi Kanu!

Where are those useless online Pigs, Beating War Drum fOR Kanu? grin grin
which business? I don't think you are understanding the hardship. If the businesses are really moving who will have time for shouting biafra.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by gawu1: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yesterday when I exposed you a satanic bigot trying to masquerade as a sensible man to collect data you ran away and now you are back here in your full bigot regalia now ..My duty from now on is to make sure this is Buhari's Last tenure and believe it will be because I never fail ....Now run off an go a celebrate all the blood you have drank in Aba today but know it will be short lived .
''..My duty from now on is to make sure this is Buhari's Last tenure and believe it will be because I never fail''.
Certainly, your rudeness here on nairaland is gradually ruining your life into madness. Though, there is one observable trait common among all Haters, from Fayose, FFK to Kanu and his Ipob pigs followers: continuous mental depreciation.
You have power to make or mar, yet you couldn't stop your archenemy from defeating your MANDELLA during the 2015 election, even with your ''never fail'' power? Pure madness!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by SalamRushdie: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
gawu1:

''..My duty from now on is to make sure this is Buhari's Last tenure and believe it will be because I never fail''.
Certainly, your rudeness here on nairaland is gradually ruining your life into madness. Though, there is one observable trait common among all Haters, from Fayose, FFK to Kanu and his Ipob pigs followers: continuous mental depreciation.
You have power to make or mar, yet you couldn't stop your archenemy from defeating your MANDELLA during the 2015 election, even with your ''never fail'' power? Pure madness!

I actually voted for Buhari in 2015 and also campaigned for him ..My grouse against him is non performance simple
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
animal in d zoo
IDIOTIC PIG OF BIAFRA (IPOB)

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I actually voted for Buhari in 2015 and also campaigned for him ..My grouse against him is non performance simple
YOU didn't vote Buhari.... Very pained ass. . Go and fight for your Lord cownu in Abia...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by SalamRushdie: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
akthedream:

YOU didn't vote Buhari.... Very pained ass. . Go and fight for your Lord cownu in Abia...

What will I gain by lying about who I voted for . At the end of the day when it comes to Buhari's poor leadership we are all losers because there are no winners in such poor performance so better wake up
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am done preaching peace, now is the time for the war.
But real men show their presence on the battlefield, not behind old lagging keypads.
Go get something better to do to have a change of reasoning direction.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by brightalo17: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
abouzaid:
Catalonia just ended a massive pro secession rally, they have fixed a referendum date against a constitutional court judgement, their leader have pledged to declare independence within 48hours of the result if successful. yet nobody have been killed, not even an animal.yet the Nigerian army goes around killing unarmed ipob members just for calling for an election boycott.

Tell me when they called spain Zoo.
Tell me when they formed Bss military.
Tell me when they opened a Radio station insulting Spanish president.
Tell me the name of the group agitating like you have IpoB, Massob e.t.c.
Tell me the year they fought civil war
Tell me there leader's name that is threatening the Spanish government like Kanu does.

Tell me why you never pushed for this Biafra like this 2 years ago or does the marginalization of Ndigbo started 2 years?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Handsomecole(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Coward IPOB spotted grin
zionmde:
Good move mr governor. Let the state come back to sanity. We know we are tired of one nigeria but putting the state in a chaotic situation is not acceptable. let everybody remain indoors and let us ponder if we are ready to allow the wicked president we have turn our state into a state of anarchy
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by nicason(m): 1:05am On Sep 13, 2017
waternogetemeny:

DAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, THE PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF IMBECILIC FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THEIR IMBECILIC EEMPLOYEE.

this ll happen because Nnamdi is endangering his pple.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by zionmde: 1:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Handsomecole:
Coward IPOB spotted grin
according to ur signature u counsel people with this ur empty brain? so in a topic like this u dont even have anything germane to say and u drop ur number for counselling or for duping people abi. bug off kid
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by TeamSimple(m): 3:02am On Sep 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari doing what he know best which is delivering hardship , Aba which is the most industrious micro city in Africa has now been put in a curfew because if Buhari ...Remember to vote Buhari out of he dares contest is Now a CIVIC DUTY
Because of Buhari you say ? You forgot someone named Kanu who has been threatening the federal government ?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by TeamSimple(m): 3:03am On Sep 13, 2017
daviddoc:
The Lawless and Barbaric Zoo must Fall!
LOL
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by TeamSimple(m): 3:06am On Sep 13, 2017
abouzaid:
Catalonia just ended a massive pro secession rally, they have fixed a referendum date against a constitutional court judgement, their leader have pledged to declare independence within 48hours of the result if successful. yet nobody have been killed, not even an animal.yet the Nigerian army goes around killing unarmed ipob members just for calling for an election boycott.
catalonia didn't start their move with hate speech on radio .. They didn't start with calling Spain names and threatening the sovereignty of the state.. There is a huge difference between Catalonia and Biafra ..
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Hajardramadan(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Pikin Wey Say, im Mama No Go Sleep, Him Too Go Dey Awake!

It Wont Be Long , Business Community In Abia Will Go After Nnamdi Kanu!

Where are those useless online Pigs, Beating War Drum fOR Kanu? grin grin

they've been beaten by the soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.