Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba (44953 Views)

Police Impose Three-Day Curfew In Bayelsa After Violence / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by zeestunner(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
All youths in SS/SE should match out and fix this mess once and for all time.

There is no country here any longer.

Catching the next flight.

Another phase in my journey through life.

Wetin hold u ? You no get leg? All this foreign based Nigerians wan cos wahala for us make all of Una come back come fight o
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Don1010: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Nice
hmnnn
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by maddock(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2017
brightalo17:

Tell me when they called spain Zoo.
Tell me when they formed Bss military.
Tell me when they opened a Radio station insulting Spanish president.
Tell me the name of the group agitating like you have IpoB, Massob e.t.c.
Tell me the year they fought civil war
Tell me there leader's name that is threatening the Spanish government like Kanu does.

Tell me why you never pushed for this Biafra like this 2 years ago or does the marginalization of Ndigbo started 2 years?

God bless you, these ipods have been so lawless and now there are about to receive the reward of their labour and they are shouting foul play. They are banking on UN, since when had the United Nations ever helped any body? North Korea is threatening and giving the whole world sleepless night and you think UN would care about some bunch of trouble makers. They keep on comparing nations seeking referendum peacefully with their so so lawless act, you can't eat your cake and have it. The drums are about to be sounded and I do hope everyone is ready to dance.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by yomi96(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:

WHY are you so pained? grin
this is the 1st and the last time i will dignify you with a response. Unlike u that is paid per post, i work hard for my money. So run along boy our discussion is over
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by bwise4godfwc: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Catalonia just ended a massive pro secession rally, they have fixed a referendum date against a constitutional court judgement, their leader have pledged to declare independence within 48hours of the result if successful. yet nobody have been killed, not even an animal.yet the Nigerian army goes around killing unarmed ipob members just for calling for an election boycott.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by BetaThings: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am done preaching peace, now is the time for the war.

Billyonaire:
All youths in SS/SE should match out and fix this mess once and for all time.

There is no country here any longer.

Catching the next flight.

Another phase in my journey through life.

Wonderful hypocrisy
A die-hard "patriot" under Jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Unimaginable123: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2017
yomi96:
this is the 1st and the last time i will dignify you with a response. Unlike u that is paid per post, i work hard for my money. So run along boy our discussion is over
that thing is a monkey. Don't bother replying it
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by brightalo17: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2017
maddock:

God bless you, these ipods have been so lawless and now there are about to receive the reward of their labour and they are shouting foul play. They are banking on UN, since when had the United Nations ever helped any body? North Korea is threatening and giving the whole world sleepless night and you think UN would care about some bunch of trouble makers. They keep on comparing nations seeking referendum peacefully with their so so lawless act, you can't eat your cake and have it. The drums are about to be sounded and I do hope everyone is ready to dance.

Even Spanish government is not giving them free hands to vote , maybe the mumu guy never read about that very well.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Unimaginable123:
that's ur papa
NOPE.. Na your papa and mama plus your entire generation..
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Unimaginable123: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:

NOPE.. Na your papa and mama plus your entire generation..
skull miner. How many of your ashawo sisters' heads have u uprooted today. Ritualist
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Unimaginable123:
skull miner. How many of your ashawo sisters' heads have u uprooted today. Ritualist
GO ask your parents who used their first child for ritual...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Unimaginable123: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:

GO ask your parents who used their first child for ritual...
abobaku, go ask ur father that was buried alive with the ooni
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2017
obyrich:
Oga there is no 24/7 power supply at Ariaria market. Every other thing you posted there is thrash and not worth my attention.

The problem with many millenials is the desire to appear knowledgeable but the difficulty is a lack of depth or substance. You can talk generalities but struggle elsewhere. So it's perfectly understandable why you dismiss detail with throwaways like " every other thing you posted there is thrash..."

You better get with the program. Globalization means the guy/ girl competing with you doesn't live on your continent. You can't get away with generalities and expect success. Good luck.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by obyrich(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2017
greenpasture:

The problem with many millenials is the desire to appear knowledgeable but the difficulty is a lack of depth or substance. You can talk generalities but struggle elsewhere. So it's perfectly understandable why you dismiss detail with throwaways like " every other thing you posted there is thrash..."

You better get with the program. Globalization means the guy/ girl competing with you doesn't live on your continent. You can't get away with generalities and expect success. Good luck.
Oga like I said earlier, there is no such thing as 24/7 light at Ariaria. I was there yesterday.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba by jpphilips(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
abouzaid:
Catalonia just ended a massive pro secession rally, they have fixed a referendum date against a constitutional court judgement, their leader have pledged to declare independence within 48hours of the result if successful. yet nobody have been killed, not even an animal.yet the Nigerian army goes around killing unarmed ipob members just for calling for an election boycott.

continue deceiving your people because they can not afford a Television.

Spain’s public prosecutor on Wednesday ordered a criminal probe of over 700 Catalan mayors who are cooperating with an October 1 independence referendum deemed illegal by Madrid.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/09/14/spain-threatens-to-arrest-over-700-catalan-pro-referendum-mayors/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.