Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari (1019 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by GistMorer: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
A female Facebook user who goes by the username Blezy Nicekid took to the platform to declare that she is single and in need of a husband with many qualities including Gucci and Ferrari.

“I really need a hubby now. I’m single. Need someone to date. a truthworthy guy. Handsome and cute guy with Gucci and Ferrari. Inbox me. Lets Hook up.” She wrote on Facebook

Anyone with the mentioned qulaities interested?

GistMore: http://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-searching-handsome-husband-gucci-ferrari

[img]https://3.bp..com/-QRQBzyJFR1o/WbfyRADbp1I/AAAAAAAM_XY/zaoqKkTk6_0MdnHYCdQQvzBpXxh-vZkWwCLcBGAs/s320/1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-UZmPgsPIFHU/WbfyOn1ISrI/AAAAAAAM_XM/vCqVqEuIG00GEV37z4Q7uWAN0vBjtQ_PwCLcBGAs/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-8pAIeqhh6hw/WbfyP3vUb5I/AAAAAAAM_XQ/bYMa-Gdmd-AOKBV2DO2_x6R-sOQ-fc67gCLcBGAs/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xjnEu_-b5D0/WbfyQEbxjeI/AAAAAAAM_XU/opWXiQuu9XQOBfGPdO_ogRpoxrT6dRONwCLcBGAs/s400/5.jpg[/img]
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by FemiEddy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
He wil beat u well don't worry grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by lafflaff123(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ok
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hush puppy is looking for you too. Young olosho

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by agbonkamen(f): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Her face looks like agama lizard grin call hushpuppy
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by coolebux(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Beauty without brain suffers the pussie grin grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
would be wise for this lady to look for an ENGLISH teacher instead, because the next word is unknown to the English vocabulary.... TRUSTH WORDY and HAND SOME
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by jeyselassie(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
fuckerstard:
Hush puppy is looking for you too. Young olosho
lol. This geh go be d next donor to d plus plus kingdom
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by McBrooklyn(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yes, it is every oloshos dream to bag a man who brings the world to her feet. But what has she to offer? Monkey meat!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by babyfaceafrica: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Joker..better find taribo west has husband
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by LodiDodi(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2017
agbonkamen:
Her face looks like agama lizard grin call hushpuppy

But she looks just like you but with a little more sex appeal.
At least she has fuller lips that can wrap up a di¢k pretty good.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by agbonkamen(f): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
LodiDodi:

But she looks just like you but with a little more sex appeal.
At least she has fuller lips that can wrap up a di¢k pretty good.
unserious fellow like you grin. We don't look alike and since she has fuller lips and fuller pussy why not go and meet her and stop mentioning me
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by LodiDodi(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
agbonkamen:
unserious fellow like you grin. We don't look alike and since she has fuller lips and fuller pussy why not go and meet her and stop mentioning me

Well, dont be mad at the messenger, embrace the message, kiss the truth and it shall be well with your soul.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dream husband she get am mehn kiss
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by agbonkamen(f): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
LodiDodi:

Well, dont be mad at the messenger, embrace the message, kiss the truth and it shall be well with your soul.
guy go sleep
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by LodiDodi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
agbonkamen:
guy go sleep

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Handsome Husband With Gucci And Ferrari by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Prof Ifapohunda Akanji AKA ODI Dollars. Solution To Financier Problems.. Free / Meet Young Nairaland Couple On Their Intro. Day / Pussy Is Overated After Release Its Nothing But A Hole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.