Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun (38097 Views)

Daughter Of Abba Kyari Slams Nigerians For Saying Her Dad Cause Nigeria's Proble / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by BanevsJoker(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
DropShot:

See English!

Chai! All these brainwashed LiePods who should be in school wailing away away their life online. grin
You are the one who should be in school. You accused someone of foaming at the mouth, I just wanted to know where yours is oozing from. With quota system education, even when you read, you won't understand.
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by bwise4godfwc: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by bwise4godfwc: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2017
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty..
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by attackgat: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari us a disasterous leader but Im hapoy about this because I dont believe in Nigeria

I believe in the independence of us Igbos and I have no doubt that we will do much better outside Nigeria than inside it.

Only a blind man cant see that Nigeria will never work.

The Nigerian Army can carry on killing our people because we have not yet taken up arms but on thing is certain, Nigeria will one day come to an end and we Igbos can breathe freedom again
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by LZAA: 4:38am On Apr 21, 2020
sarrki:
All online supporters are getting it wrong

Nothing

Not now

Not ever

Igbos will be tamed
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3 itooworwor
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by ItooWorWor(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2020
LZAA:

Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3 itooworwor
grin grin
shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by helinues: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2020
ItooWorWor:

shocked grin grin

Waiting to be sure if you lzaa us the one also operating this moniker before doing that usual things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by ItooWorWor(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Waiting to be sure if you lzaa us the one also operating this moniker before doing that usual things
Lzaa ke?

I'm a full blooded Yoruba guy, and what did i do that makes you think am lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by LZAA: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Lzaa ke?

I'm a full blooded Yoruba guy, and what did do that makes you think am lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by helinues: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Lzaa ke?

I'm a full blooded Yoruba guy, and what did do that makes you think am lzaa

You always quoting him and him quoting you.

What ever the case may me, I will soon know
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by LZAA: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by ItooWorWor(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

You always quoting him and him quoting you.

What ever the case may me, I will soon know
Him quoting me and me quoting those not mean am him, and you can do your findings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi On Loan: China Can Seize Assets If Nigeria Defaults / We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.