Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun (37847 Views)

Daughter Of Abba Kyari Slams Nigerians For Saying Her Dad Cause Nigeria's Proble / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by soflygerian(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some of you don't really know what's at stake. Every Nigerian should be scared for his life if this style of handling the Biafra case continues. Am sure Prof Wole Soyinka has said it better..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by osazsky(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bluetooth2:

Obj, a southerner spent 8 years

Jonathan, a southerner spent 6 years

Yardua, a Northerner spent 2 years

Buhari, a Northerner has spent 2 years so far

Yet we Southerners are still complaining of marginalization. Please who has gained more since
put the north have been ruling since 1960 and dey created states and lg just to get d highest allocation , land mass without population were called state and lg, we in south south are tired of Dis we also need our country, Niger delta country loading. north has been d problem of Dis country DAT was y awolowo committed suicide and lord lugarrd had to take rat poison after he realised his mistake

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by brainpulse: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
brainpulse:
A useless man that fed fat during Jonathan regime. You all will be dealt with by no nonsense Buhari.
The breakup will be only in the east and they will be smoked out.
This is Kanus father during the civil war, he has not learnt his lesson and not taught his son
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by positivetaught: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
And somebody will come n tell me buhari has Integrity, well I don't blame buhari, I remember very well how oyegun n tinubu were defending the very biased n lopsided appointments by buhari claiming there are 1000s of appointments down the line,now that buhari is showing his true colours, all those who are often so quick to form Kim jong un on any Johnathan n PDP matter ha e lost their voice,even mbaka has failed to consult the heavens to find out if the buhari he claimed was sent is still on the right course, I tell you if not for the agitations by KANU,buhari n his core conservative north would be lording over all of us blazingly n If the nation don't rise up n demand for real restructuring of the country n allow KANU to be crushed, then we are all doomed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by nairanaira12: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
rainylad:

Its a welcome developement..i cant wait to be rid of yorubas and hausas as country-men

I hope your flat useless brain also know that you have to stop doing business with them to be totally rid of them?
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by sapele914(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So true Buhari's leadership has been a total disaster and can only get worse by the day , the man lacks wisdom , is very shallow in his thought process , he is a tribal jingoist, a sectarianist with a major in misguided zealotry, a harbinger of the demon of poverty and hardship , an agent of innocent blood letting and a very divisive character
Hypocrite didn't this man and olu falae collect money from jonathan and pdp to go against President Buhari in the last general elections?no more pipeline surveillance for opc?Big Thiefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by tobiasbeecher: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
GenBuhari:
Four questions for those Nigerians with ability to think deeply.

1. Why did Osinbajo allow Kanu to be released om Bail?

2. Why did serving member of senate use their personal money to underwrite Kanu's bail?

3.Why did Osinbajo take no action when he first noticed Kanu flout the bail conditions ?

4. Why has the entire Nigeria news media turned themselves into propaganda tool for Kanu and IPOB to the extent that they only write positive stories about him and IPOB and even NL doesn't fail to put only positive threads about Kanu and IPOB on the FP ?

I have my theory , but let us first hear if anybody has a better theory than mine.
You can shove your bigoted theor down your azz. Buhari is a monumental bigot that will surely meet his Waterloo. Why didn't you ask why those that killed the Christian woman in Kano and abuja not arrested? What of the Arewa youths? What of the murderous Fulani herdsmen? Your assertion is senseless as it is full of one-sided argument. If I ask you the offence of Nnamdi Kanu now you will start regurgitating the usual lazy lines that he called for arms. So you will arrest a man for saying I need arms to fight Nigeria without a concrete proof that he is going to carry out his statement. You people need sense really!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by sapele914(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
DDeliverer:
That's what you get when you make a tribalist the president.
A burnt kettle calling a pot black will not do justice in this instance,Stupid Hypocrite.
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by Liberal85(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
rainylad:

Its a welcome developement..i cant wait to be rid of yorubas and hausas as country-men
The feeling is mutual
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by Liberal85(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmasege:
Is there still a Nigeria? Jonathan was the last president of Nigeria.

The Almajiri man from Daura has since divided Nigeria. He meant it when he said 97% and 5%.

I hope some of my kinsmen (Yorubas ) on nairaland who are fond of defending the worst plague (Buhari ) that befell our nation, would call back their brains. These Almajiris don't hold you dear above our eastern neighbours, so don't be deceived.

Cursed be the day when this fossilized man from Daura was voted into office by zombies and gullible Nigerians. May that day be obliterated from history.
Pretender spotted..pop a pill bro. You're clearly on the verge of a total shut down...
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by Temidayo9(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
hunda:
So unfortunate what we see happening

Question is: where is the love?
More so, where is Christianity in our life?
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by sapele914(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

You can shove your bigoted theor down your azz. Buhari is a monumental bigot that will surely meet his Waterloo. Why didn't you ask why those that killed the Christian woman in Kano and abuja not arrested? What of the Arewa youths? What of the murderous Fulani herdsmen? Your assertion is senseless as it is full of one-sided argument. If I ask you the offence of Nnamdi Kanu now you will start regurgitating the usual lazy lines that he called for arms. So you will arrest a man for saying I need arms to fight Nigeria without a concrete proof that he is going to carry out his statement. You people need sense really!
BIG MUMU,you need help,many tiimes I wonder if all these chaps have parents,because they seem to lack any common sense and form of good upbringing? You must have forgotten your sense of comprehension in the Loo?
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
osazsky:
put the north have been ruling since 1960 and dey created states and lg just to get d highest allocation , land mass without population were called state and lg, we in south south are tired of Dis we also need our country, Niger delta country loading. north has been d problem of Dis country DAT was y awolowo committed suicide and lord lugarrd had to take rat poison after he realised his mistake

Fishbrain

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
White imperialist racist spotted.
Imperialist white racist NGOs behind recruitment of herdsmen and Boko terrorists
tobiasbeecher:

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by Tundemore15: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
can't get over this tears rolling down from my eyes.....please let's stand as one nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by sapele914(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
osazsky:
Brainless Edo State Boy,one would have thought you will know better?.Considering the fact that your parents are from old Bendel State. Big shame on you.
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by tobiasbeecher: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
sapele914:
BIG MUMU,you need help,many tiimes I wonder if all these chaps have parents,because they seem to lack any common sense and form of good upbringing? You must have forgotten your sense of comprehension in the Loo?
Poorly educated hungry church rat! I feel sorry for your future!!

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by okenta2017: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Baawaa:
Fasehun,go and settle with Gani Adams first, because your reasoning now is backward

I never knew you are a Fulani man
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by castrol180(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:
I know Yorubas will stand up for the Igbos at this time. embarassed

We just hate injustice!

For your mind abi
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by castrol180(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dr Frederick Fasheun statement might have been bore out of frustration and because Buhari withdrew the pipeline security contract which was awarded him by Johnathan administration.
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by menwongo(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
GenBuhari:
Has there been an anti-Buhari comment by any nobody or thread that NL doesn't instantly put on FP?

According to this particular nobody, Buhari is gonna cause Nigeria's break up, presumably by telling Nigerians that they have the right to live in any part of the country they wish and that Nigeria' unity is non-negotiable.

Arresting a DJ of an illegal rogue radio station broadcasting from UK into Nigeria who :
1. Broadcasts hate speeches against several tribes of Nigeria nation and calling the country a zoo
2. Abuses the president and members of the first family
3. Was caught on camera canvassing for weapons to conduct a bloody secessionist war
4. Entered the country without proper travel documents
5. After erroneously being given bail, proceeded to flout the bail conditions with impunity

If moving against such individuals is seen as breaking up Nigeria , then perhaps those who think like this need themselves to have a breakup with with stupidity.
We are dealing with appointment here!
Am not a fan of Namdi Kanu, but I think you can't stay without calling his name!

Now tell me, if appointments were shared equally will Namdi Kanu have the number of followers he's having of recent?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by Smooyis(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Where have you been sir since the appointments were made that you are just finding your voice. Pmb, listen to the words of wisdom, and don't be a tribal leader. shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by joe120120(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
All online supporters are getting it wrong

Nothing

Not now

Not ever

Igbos will be tamed

FOOL u SARRKI

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by Princedapace(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
All online supporters are getting it wrong

Nothing

Not now

Not ever

Igbos will be tamed

Guy, e go do u like film.. Buahri is safe and his family.. if anything stupid happens, e go affect us all.. This is not 1960sss stop supporting this stupid man called Buahri, he is so bias and shallow.. Buahri is a disaster than Kanu..

I never see this type of leader before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2017
TheCabal:

Disintegration will start from the east. But, I wonder if much momentum would go past the Niger Bridge.

Can the Ibo man in the north burn down Kano or Kaduna or those in the east obliterate Lagos or Ogun or Perhaps those in Rivers or Calabar.

No my friend. People will watch, the east will burn. On Sunday and Friday we will go to Church and Mosque, in the evening we will be at the beer parlors and clubs and on Monday we will forget.

You know why ...because all other regions will be doing this
You're a funny fellow. But for me to share a country with people like you....I'll pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Poorly educated hungry church rat! I feel sorry for your future!!
That thing pain u my guy grin
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2017
sapele914:
Basket mouth no reach people wey dey Nairaland. Bunch of comediansgrin
Re: "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:07am On Sep 13, 2017
lailo:
u guys should shut d Bleep. when Jonathan was there too, he favoured d south especially d SE. A little time that Osinbajo used as AP, he was accused of lopsided appointment too of favouring xtians, especially Redeemed members. Allow d man put people he feels will do d job for him or what good has federal xracter brought us over merit?Wait for ur time and do ur own.
You had no reason to type a single word. Ignorance is a chronic disease indeed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor / Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.