Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady (53300 Views)

See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by jibs4lv(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Balkan:
You can lie for Africa Afonja. no video, no picture. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
liar mohammed daughter
u mean she sud record video or snap pics during dat kind condition even if she does that ,I won't believe her story and am sure she she won't be here telling us this.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2017
White racist imperialist catfish spotted !
okway2:

Lmao wtf grin
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2017
Orodje:
That's very wrong, it's not the right way to go about the struggle, when the army start beating them they will be shouting foul play, to the lady that was harassed Kpele cool

But that 500 naira part Is hard for me to believe, more than 15 people for #500?
500x100 buses = huge money

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by naijaboiy: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Keep twisting

I repeat AGAIN: provide any post of an igbo causality of ipob since they started fighting.

If you don't find one then explain to us what's so special that only her and her counselor workers on a "dry road" that ipob changed their usual mo?
You didn't read the part where she said her van had the Nigerian flag inscribed on it?

Why are you making use of selective comprehension. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Benevee: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
BininEmpire:

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist

I know it pains u to know I'm an Igbo guy grin
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by RoyalUc(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:
Social media is filled with Lia Mohammmmmedssssssssss.

Desperation to paint Ipob black.
Enemies of freedom everywhere. It's a pity.

Why can't you be realistic even if it is just once?
Does that story sound like lies to you?
A fellow lady shared her experience and you are here defending IPOB. What if it happened to you?
Sincerely, I wish it is that easy for a nation to just split.
Other ethnic groups can't be put to jeopardy because you want Biafra.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by yaki84: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
dvee2:

And I pray the madness will start by consuming either you or your family first. Did I hear you shout Amen!!!!
amen........

R u ok now?

Fool.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by SwagPower: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

you rant when you are been defeated with superior argument. sorry
Superior argument..?..Please. .d only tin superior in dt guy's comment Is d foolishness of it.. grin..
Shalom

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Elbowroom: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
CaptainG00D:

This is a cooked up story.
Why are u giys gullible.
that 500 naira part sold the person out.

But when Ipob gorilla Jews cook up lies and propagandas, you swallow it with akpu

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by grudges: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Terrorist terrorising the country for just #500 I knew it, all this agitators r nothing morethan jobless, bagabonds, rotten eggs nd ready to die for one idiot. Illiteracy is the most dengerous disease
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
This fool just endangered her life because of NL "likes and shares"
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

APC/lie mohammed try harder
If it's you they dragged out and beat mercilessly you'll bring out your phone abi? Gerrarahere man

NEXT!!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by lacasera14(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

NEXT!!
in the face of death you want to video. you no get sense?

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
OP, why's the first pix different from second pix..

The second looks like someone that has been beaten already..

Anyway, i believe this story of yours but not all parts.. you asked your driver why they allowed you?

Who does that when one is already tensed up with tension? and the IPOB boys were offered the total sum of N500 ?
The funnisest part is that you all were at the point of death and 500 saved all of you?

habaa... anyway, it's unconstitutional to tell one to abstain from lies.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by psp2pc(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Wow, and to think some idiots gave you likes for this stupid comment
my brain cannot even process how they think that way. video evidence when you are attacked. I give up on this iPobians

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by sexaddict08(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!

when next u find yourself in such situation, pls bring out your phone and video tape the people involved. mumu

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by nairanaira12: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!

Can you record video while armed robbery are robbing you? What happened to your brain? You've lost it
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Benevee:

I know it pains u to know I'm an Igbo guy grin

Zombie who care to know who you're,
All I said is that You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordsBattleAxe(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:
Social media is filled with Lia Mohammmmmedssssssssss.

Desperation to paint Ipob black.
Enemies of freedom everywhere. It's a pity.
actually, what she is saying might be true... She probably met opportunist and miscreants using the name of Biafra to wreak havoc
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Benevee: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
BininEmpire:

Zombie who care to know who you're,

All I said is that You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist

grin its till paining you. eyah sorry eh
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Benevee:

grin its till paining you. eyah sorry eh

Zombie I can't even remembered what you wrote that made me replied you, go and check my posts, I just enjoy bashing zombie people.

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Modsenemy(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

We've seen videos of people getting shot at while they being shot at (IPOB)
We've seen video of people getting lynched whole it is happening (all the witches flying BS)
We've seen videos of ethnic fighting as it is happening.

And you're incompetent ass is saying they couldn't provide any video on this specific event?

Let me guess that camera phone was dead hence also no images of the so aggressors as they were leaving shebi?

Let me also guess there was no body else on that road that was an innocent bystander to video was going on?

Come with a better lies. This one sounds dumber than dumb!!

I saw obasanjo raping his grandmother this morning. I saw it with my own eyes as it was happening. Hia grandmother gave him 500 naira just to stop. You have to believe me because I said so. I don't have any evidence to support it because I and she was traumatized but you just have to believe me. That just how dumb you mofo sound.
your reply isn't worthy of a good reply.
Try to spend your time defending reasonable things
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Modsenemy:
your reply isn't worthy of a good reply. Try to spend your time defending reasonable things
I think you should be telling yourself that.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by barcaboi(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ikechuob:

We have videos of ipob getting shot while they being shot at.
Videos of people getting beaten while it's happening.

All of which in that niggeria

But this one is ONLY one wey trauma catch everyone including innocent by standers?

I guess no one else was on that road too to Video or provide pictures to support her claims.

Monkey even her 500 naira tidbit exposed the lie of it

Provide EVIDENCE of the attack or throw the trash in the dustbin.
expecting the day u go out and record during a crisis or shooting spree and then I'd take u serious

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
barcaboi:

expecting the day u go out and record during a crisis or shooting spree and then I'd take u serious

Your python will die a slow reluctant but sure death
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by barcaboi(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
ofai:

Your python will die a slow reluctant but sure death
lame of u. make mouth here while innocents are facing the brunt of a warmongers action..... python ko cobra ni..... stop these silly and thoughtless remarks and let's face the crisis without biases..... 2 wroongs don't make a right and when someone screams war for long and he gets it only the grass suffers
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Raymeg: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

If only whoever bought you a phone thought of educating you first. it's spelt "shut" dear ipobian
look at who is correcting me, oohh my God ,we are in a mess
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by shukuokukobambi: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Raymeg:
look at who is correcting me, oohh my God ,we are in a mess

Indeed you're in a mess......a very big mess!!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
bamidelee:

werey nie Ati awon Iran e
Back to sender

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper / President Buhari's Ministerial Nominees And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.