Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady (53365 Views)

See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
OGA SHUT-UP, One was killed and burnt in my presense, others are killed at random places, stop lying

one was killed in your presence? where were you when it was going down?

you frustration over the inability of buhari to silence ipob has made you resort to delusions.

there was no such occurrence yesterday, you were​ not the only one in Aba yesterday, so how come the allegation is coming only from you?
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2017
cutievik:
exactly bro.. Am here in Oyigbo and can confirm that these thieves looted shops of Hausa men and even dealt with them... To the ones that would quote me... Remember ur brodas in d north.. U look aboki watch over here .... Up north they would loot ur millions, cars and rape ur nieces, aunties, and cousins... If not kill then sef
IPOB has started now, nobody talk oo. wen the Arewa youth decent on revenge now, everybody will start talking thrash.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by lilcutie8916(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

APC/lie mohammed try harder

NEXT!!
you are another shade of stupid

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Ximenez:
We have to protect the innocent ones, not all igbos have been brainwashed or ignorant. That's what the Soldiers are there for in Abia.

God saved their parents that the Soldiers didn't meet them there, the punishment for armed robbery is death, even if you rob with a pen knife.

you want to protect the "good ones" from civilian protesters, but you keep numb when good ones are attacked by herdsmen, police and army.

stupid propagandist
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

one was killed in your presence? where were you when it was going down?

you frustration over the inability of buhari to silence ipob has made you resort to delusions.

there was no such occurrence yesterday, you were​ not the only one in Aba yesterday, so how come the allegation is coming only from you?

I dnt av strenght to type abeg, no matter the proof u see, u will still deny
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by adult91: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Benevee:
Some gullible idiots will still come here to defend this situation.

am not surprise that the Biafra agitators are all illiterates, either of the mind or of education

quote me not..
I'm a graduate from FUTO. U may still be seeking for admission while blabbing
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2017
isahkadir1:

Shut up, I've gone through her timeline, she has never except this, made a single post in favour or against Biafra before. Wake up, your people are terrorists.

you don't even know how our people reason. so every armed robbery attack is now ipob? every civilian fight is now ipob?
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by OlaMiki: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2017
you are ne of the terrorists IPOB, IPOB=Boko Haram . you cant hide the fact Bro
Cyynthia:
Social media is filled with Lia Mohammmmmedssssssssss.

Desperation to paint Ipob black.
Enemies of freedom everywhere. It's a pity.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by OlaMiki: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2017
useless comment , u call that a civil protests ?, holding dangerous object ?
ofai:

you want to protect the "good ones" from civilian protesters, but you keep numb when good ones are attacked by herdsmen, police and army.

stupid propagandist
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2017
isahkadir1:

Shut up, I've gone through her timeline, she has never except this, made a single post in favour or against Biafra before. Wake up, your people are terrorists.

you don't even know how our people reason. so every armed robbery attack is now ipob? every civilian fight is now ipob?

try another propaganda
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by 2016v2017: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by SwagPower: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

NEXT!!
Wat? !!in a situation so grave dt ur life was at stake.. Wld ur go-to action b to pull out a fone n record d faces of ur assailants.. Lawwwd!! .. Ur own mumu Neva do.. Mehn I hope most Igbos r nt like dis dimwit.. undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by pryme(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

After the harassment, why didn't she snap herself with her colleagues and the signs of molestation to the world

The world would only watch,

instead of you ppl to stop this madness you keep screaming "the world is watching"
What did the world do when the Rawandan genocide started, how many millions died even when the world was watching.

Listen let me tell you The Nigerian Army will spray bullets on unarmed citizens the only thing you will here is "the UN or the US condems the shootings",
After the rhetorical speeches they go just go back and mind their business, leaving you to bury your dead.
After a couple of years they are friends with Nigeria again.
Now who loses?

You will lose while "the world is watching"

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Tamass: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!

Oga you stupid oo..as in your comment was the stupidest I read on this thread..it's like you did not read what she was saying abi,someone that was scared of loosing her life should now carry phone and be recording abi..in fact
SENSE FALL ON YOU!!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by 2016v2017: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:

I am sorry for the zombie lady for lying and speaking against Biafra in order to gather sympathy.
She has sold out herself with her pictures,she should be praying to God for her future protection
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ximenez(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

stupid propagandist
Nonentity, i dare you to go to Abia now without the 'Biafra' flag maybe you won't be beaten and harassed by the thugs. There are different kind of ipob touts and your own jurisdiction is online and keyboard department, but unfortunately for you, the real life criminals won't recognize you, God help you and you don't have 500 Naira, they might even kill you.

Soldiers will be deployed to Anambra very soon, and state of emergency might be declared in the Eastern states before December.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ximenez(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2017
2016v2017:

I am sorry for the zombie lady for lying and speaking against Biafra in order to gather sympathy.
She has sold out herself with her pictures,she should be praying to God for her future protection
You knew all these because you were there as an eye witness, yea?
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ximenez(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2017
pryme:

The world would only watch,

instead of you ppl to stop this madness you keep screaming "the world is watching"
What did the world do when the Rawandan genocide started, how many millions died even when the world was watching.

Listen let me tell you The Nigerian Army will spray bullets on unarmed citizens the only thing you will here is "the UN or the US condems the shootings",
After the rhetorical speeches they go just go back and mind their business, leaving you to bury your dead.
After a couple of years they are friends with Nigeria again.
Now who loses?

You will lose while "the world is watching"
They keep attaching pictures of putin and Trump to their 'biafra' pictures, the weak pigs don't know that Nigeria is a sovereign state.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:

Ipob will rape your moda next
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ximenez(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!
Any time you are unfortunate enough to be attacked by Armed Robbers, please kindly bring out your phone to record and also take selfies with them too.

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Raymeg: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Where are the pigs and idiots to come shout Afonja? cheesy

shot up
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Benekruku(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Who is doing who? grin grin grin grin grin

The should enhance the terrorism so the few foreign investors in that region can relocate to the West.

When Delta state started there own, it was a plus for Port-Harcourt, Calabar and Lagos.

They need to start bombing social infrastructures and even cut power lines off the grid

Mofo`s
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Kobicove(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
This IPOB nonsense needs to be quelled once and for all!
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
You are inconsequential! Don't go and work, keep eying Igbo properties on the Island. Skull miner!
I think that thing is doing you is back
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Faad77(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Orodje:
That's very wrong, it's not the right way to go about the struggle, when the army start beating them they will be shouting foul play, to the lady that was harassed Kpele cool

But that 500 naira part Is hard for me to believe, more than 15 people for #500?
the way those guys take poor reach,dat #500 is valued to them and meanwhile thats how dy'll collect from all the vehicles passing at that moment
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Raymeg: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Ximenez:
Any time you are unfortunate enough to be attacked by Armed Robbers, please kindly bring out your phone to record and also take selfies with them too.
dont mind her, when ever u see armed robber give him 500 to release ur phone ok, fools
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Raymeg: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Kobicove:
This IPOB nonsense needs to be quelled once and for all!
come and do that na, why are there saying it
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by pryme(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Ximenez:
They keep attaching pictures of putin and Trump to their 'biafra' pictures, the weak pigs don't know that Nigeria is a sovereign state.

Honestly I have never seen a crowd of ppl so stupid.
They think touthing and thuggery will give them a country.
I bet they dont know a sniff of what it takes to create a new country.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ximenez(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2017
Raymeg:

dont mind her, when ever u see armed robber give him 500 to release ur phone ok, fools
It depends on how poor and hungry the Arm robber is. For some, 100 Naira is even enough.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by vankaid: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!
When next some people are trying to mob you please use your iPhone to record everything and if you feel like you may not survive it, ask one of your attackers to post it on nairaland for you.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ten06(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!
You that is an igbo who knows how to video tape, please go and video tape what ipod and Nnamdi Kanu are doing in Aba to convince us that they are not bunch of criminals
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2017
bamidelee:

I think that thing is doing you is back
Lazy bone! Go and work and stop eyeing the properties of Igbo's on the Island.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.