Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady (53306 Views)

See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Look very well at the photos or better still visit the boys facebook page and see videos.

oga, no hausa was attacked by IPOB yesterday. stop instigating nonsense. don't you know a propaganda when you read one?

IPOB faced soldiers NOT hausa civilians. STOP the false news.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Still waiting on the video and images. If you ain't got it stop disturbing my mention.

While I'm at it, I also want you to provide an igbo casuality of ipob since they started fighting back. I'll be waiting.

If you can't do that then I want you to explain to me why this woman and her co workers in the "dry road" are the only igbo attacked by Ipob yet also the only with NOTHING to verify their story.

I'm still waiting

Provide Igbo casualty of Army brutality so far? I guess we can all pretend nothing terrible is happening in Abia. I maintain that the Army has not touched any IPOB member yet. Prove to me that they have.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ikechuob: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Because it got to Nairaland does not mean she is the only one talking about it. At least, some Nairalanders have, in this thread, talked about occurrences similar to this one happening.

The fact remains that you have decided never to see any truth in stories that paint IPOB badly so even if your father told you he just got harassed by IPOB members, you would shout him down.

Oh now nairaland, a website filed with fake and propagandist, is now the evidence. Heck one of the nairalander claimed it also happemed in onitsha by massob and my ass uaed to live in onitsha so i knoe that's nothing but BS. Just like her story was pulled from FB as well as the Hausa man attacked from FB, I'm sure there showed be others to verify her Staten

I repeat AGAIN: provide an igbo that was casuality of the IPOB fighting back. Still waiting and keep twisting.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2017
DonVikings:
Pigs would deny it. grin grin

Ipob is a criminal organisation - Ojukwu Bianca. grin

Theae idiots keep sounding as if these so called ipob are angels that can do no harm. The same way they deny the biafran army ever committed any atrocities during the war.

Pigs already flooding the thread like..
Your lies cannot stop the Biafra nation. hahaha, Biafra has pass that level of propaganda
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ximenez(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Children of the poor. At least they will share the 500 and Naira and use it to by Fufu to eat. You need to see these people, malnourished, haggard, poor and ugly.

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by isahkadir1(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2017
brize:
lies go viral this days, thanks for sharing your own lie, we appreciate
Shut up, I've gone through her timeline, she has never except this, made a single post in favour or against Biafra before. Wake up, your people are terrorists.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Oh now nairaland, a website filed with fake and propagandist, is now the evidence. Heck one of the nairalander claimed it also happemed in onitsha by massob and my ass uaed to live in onitsha so i knoe that's nothing but BS. Just like her story was pulled from FB as well as the Hausa man attacked from FB, I'm sure there showed be others to verify her Staten

I repeat AGAIN: provide an igbo that was casuality of the IPOB fighting back. Still waiting and keep twisting.

Then the alleged killing of Igbos by the Army didn't also happen. It is a propaganda.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ikechuob: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Provide Igbo casualty of Army brutality so far? I guess we can only pretend nothing terrible is happening in Abia. I maintain that the Army has not touched any IPOB member yet. Prove to me that they have.

Take a look at youtube. There are multiple videos filled with it. Heck the video amnesty international used to write their report about your military attack on ipob protesters are equally on there as well as the video of your military shooting at ipob while they were in a field ( you know that video they tried to show your president and he refused) is also on there as well. Go on youtube....type in Nigerian attacks ipob and you'll see multiple.

Now stop beating around the Bush and give me what I ask

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by jaykay2017: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2017
HUMM AND SOME PEOPLE WILL IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOUSE BEEN SHOUTING BIAFRANS , NA UNA WAHALA BE THAT AMKE UNA KILL UNA SELF THAT ONE NO CONCERN ME I DEY MY HOUSE COME AND FIGHT ME .....
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by freshinko: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Op. what actually are you saying?
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Ximenez:
Children of the poor. At least they will share the 500 and Naira and use it to by Fufu to eat. You need to see these people, malnourished, haggard, poor and ugly.

thank you Mr healthy, rich and handsome. but let these people be on their own. FG Should stop harassing them. why losing sleep over a call for referendum?
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ikechuob: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Then the alleged killing of Igbos by the Army didn't also happen. It is a propaganda.

Keep twisting

I repeat AGAIN: provide any post of an igbo causality of ipob since they started fighting.

If you don't find one then explain to us what's so special that only her and her counselor workers on a "dry road" that ipob changed their usual mo?
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by VampireeM(f): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2017
abimic:
Another destabilized region loading like north east, very soon, the igbos would run and desert their SE down to SW as they would have finished destroying all they built. Kanu would only bring the once safe and peaceful region backwardness and degradation all in the name of secession. They should do themselves any how.. . After all, whoever agitates should have the physical power to fight. The igbos should not sha come and litter SW for us o.. .. Even corpers go dey redeploy!

Stop claiming South West. Go back to your herdsmen and disastrous BENUE STATE. Same way you ran away from your state so Remove the log from your eyes and state first b4 mentioning igbos. Lol tongue
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Wingdove:
So touts and thieves collect ur driver phone and not ur oga or u that has a better phone. and also return it back for #500 naira. What a thieve they are.
U claimed to experienced, but all ur narratives say ur oga and driver yet u are ranting. If truly there is sometimes like that u suffer the most casualty because u are a lady.

And u say touts and thieve saw a lady and didn't attack her and u don't give them credit.

Haba anty why do chose to be a slave to aboki nah. U are even reporting that dangote truck was attacked. The most stupid of all is when u say army came to calm the situation. WHAT?

Keep spreading fake news u hear. U are not attacked yet u did not take a picture.
Shey u are legally mad ni, as if that same thing didnt happen at powerline. and 2, the 5h was to bail their phone, the IPOB dnt want to mk it look like a robbery
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2017
this propaganda won't work. my sister was in Aba yesterday all through. the only tension was the one created by the army, not IPOB. young men and women were angry with the army harassing them.
they (army and croonies) now want to use a false alarmist to Save face for their failed attempt to attack people.
no such thing happened in Aba. the news outfits didn't even capture such. it's a lady posting a script on her Facebook wall.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by kantin: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Hunger will soon be unleash on them as soon as the north stop transporting food stuff to DT part of the country and guess who will suffers the most? the poor
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Take a look at youtube. There are multiple videos filled with it. Heck the video amnesty international used to write their report about your military attack on ipob protesters are equally on there as well as the video of your military shooting at ipob while they were in a field ( you know that video they tried to show your president and he refused) is also on there as well. Go on youtube....type in Nigerian attacks ipob and you'll see multiple.

What is the evidence that those shooting were done by Nigerian soldiers and not a doctored image?

Since you choose to believe what you want, I will choose to believe mine too. Seeing how Kanu lies about Trump and other things, why couldn't he be expected to be spending so much on propaganda. I refuse to believe YouTube videos.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Michael004: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:
Social media is filled with Lia Mohammmmmedssssssssss.

Desperation to paint Ipob black.
Enemies of freedom everywhere. It's a pity.
In as much as I am for oduduwa republic. Use your brain for once. Don't always sound stupid. If you know she's lying, why don't you go there and experience them first. You always write with your anus and not your brain.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ximenez(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

thank you Mr healthy, rich and handsome. but let these people be on their own. FG Should stop harassing them. why losing sleep over a call for referendum?
We have to protect the innocent ones, not all igbos have been brainwashed or ignorant. That's what the Soldiers are there for in Abia.

God saved their parents that the Soldiers didn't meet them there, the punishment for armed robbery is death, even if you rob with a pen knife.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

oga, no hausa was attacked by IPOB yesterday. stop instigating nonsense. don't you know a propaganda when you read one?

IPOB faced soldiers NOT hausa civilians. STOP the false news.
OGA SHUT-UP, One was killed and burnt in my presense, others are killed at random places, stop lying
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by KHbaby(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2017
brize:
lies go viral this days, thanks for sharing your own lie, we appreciate

My dear this is not a lie, I live in Oyigbo, in Rivers State, and the situation of this IPOB thingy yesterday at express in Oyigbo (along Aba/PH road) was not to be experienced, if not for God, my father-in-law would have been a dead man right now.

We should try to remove sentiments from whatever opinion we want to give.

3 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Anything to destroy ipob image...pure propaganda

Very soon u will be reading ipob shot people...Meanwhile is d Nigeria army terrorizing people in d east right now
Tank God d lady has said it, not to stay in ur comfort house n be typing rubbish. the op is an Igbo girl, why do u think she will be lie against her own people whether she is for or against. please, stop reason wit ur Anus.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Michael004: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2017
[s]
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

APC/lie mohammed try harder

NEXT!!
[/s]Let Boko Haram catch your father and tell him to video them.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2017
kantin:
Hunger will soon be unleash on them as soon as the north stop transporting food stuff to DT part of the country and guess who will suffers the most? the poor

you have run out of facts.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Faithscharms2(f): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2017
How foolish and dumb can some people be?our fellow Igbo sisters and market women are confirming how ipob and this birafran thing has become a terrorist organisation terrorising it's own people and some fools are still here arguing ad saying it's propaganda and a way to tarnish ipob and it's all lies..are you guys kidding me or are you guys extra stupid when it comes to birafran issues?my mum is igbo but we hate the idea of biafra and it shall never be well with those seeking problem for this great nation..

You say you are not Nigerians yet you collect bribe in Nigerian currency and even kill your own fellow igbos because of it..shame really angry undecided
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Keep twisting

I repeat AGAIN: provide any post of an igbo causality of ipob since they started fighting.

If you don't find one then explain to us what's so special that only her and her counselor workers on a "dry road" that ipob changed their usual mo?

Mr Man, this is not a law court. You have chosen to believe what you want to believe and I have decided mine too. Answering your question or going in search of evidence would not convince you. Someone posted pictures of an Hausa man being dragged on the street, your likes did not believe. It's a waste of time.

The fact remains that the IPOB is a scam. A group full of thugs and jobless people who do not even understand what they are fighting for? How many of them even know what it means to secede?

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ringi82(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
And they collected #500 Nigeria currency.
Shameless and hopeless lots.
Lol. Dem for collect biafran currency.. grin
Aufbauh:
And they collected #500 Nigeria currency.
Shameless and hopeless lots.
Lol. Dem for collect biafran currency..

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by AbaNgele: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2017
I stay in Ariaria and passed that road yesterday, once you're Igbo speaking you'll just cross. N500 for 15 people. 1diot
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Cyynthia(f): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Michael004:
[s] In as much as I am for oduduwa republic. Use your brain for once. Don't always sound stupid. If you know she's lying, why don't you go there and experience them first. You always write with your anus and not your brain.[/s]
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

its edited video( since u want to start acting childish) show us a video of the army bullets entring their body
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by mankind05(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2017
eya i feel ur pains
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by oweman: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Treat this miscreants as what they are TERRORISTS and let the nation rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's Ministerial Nominees And Their Ages / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.