Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady (53346 Views)

See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
IPOB is a terrorist group, give them BH treatment, noisemakers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ritababe(f): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Ur lies will catch up with u soon

and why will I lie? to what gain? my friend go and sit down you think everybody is a liar like you.

go check internet u will see pictures as evidence, don't have ur time.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Propanganda everywhere,lies coming from every angle just to tag our believe,our peaceful agitation,they want to tag it terrorist group,that is stale,failed on arrival....keep it coming,but just know,it can not stop the spirit,the igbo all around the world has given up on Nigeria....what are you going to do about it,you want to force them to continue this slavery and hardship,you lie,keep flooding with lies,while God fights the battle for the igbo race
#callforreferendumisnotcallforwar...
#wewantoutofNigeria

7 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Bari22: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
iPods are now officially violent militant group

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by potipher7: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
DonVikings:
Pigs would deny it. grin grin

Ipob is a criminal organisation - Ojukwu Bianca. grin
[/s]
awolowo is a rat poison king

7 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by tutudesz: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Welcome to Biafra were criminals are the leaders of tomorrow!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Jetjacky(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
All those subscribing to what this woman has narrated, I hope we do have an idea what occurs when their is unrest, Ipob or not. In cases like this, people will subscribe to the opportunity given them by the unfolding events to carry out their marchandise; but less we forget, every Southeasterner is a Biafran by birth and with this being mentioned, we should further note that Biafran identifications can easily be gotten from city colporteurs, hence, anyone can with the right tools, claim to be an Ipob. The second thing I would like to bring to our notice is the fact that occurs in our daily lives. What happens when someone has crossed the line in your life? When someone has breached the point of restrain you can condone? Do you go aggressive? If yes, then stop throwing stones.

3 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by potipher7: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
DonVikings:
And so? Amebo. Who asked you? grin grin grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Tinubu is a bastard

4 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by igbeke: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
royalamour:

MY EXPERIENCE WITH IPOB BOYS TODAY.

All my life I have never had a first hand experience of public harassment like today.

As part of our normal routine in the office and the scheme at large, we left for facilities inspection at Aba, and off Aba along port Harcourt road.

After we were done and coming back, we got to enyimba Junction/bakassi,coman see ipob boys terrorizing people, everyone running for their lives. We kept on moving but slowly and noticed that the road was kinda dry. Before we knew it ipob boys rushed out from nowhere and attacked our hilux, they where more than 15, carrying different weapons, one of them used shovel and hit the hilux hard, before I could blink my eyes they opened the door and started dragging us out, I heard my oga chorused , NO please, we are BIAFRANS " I joined them o, and was shouting, biafra, biafra.. This boys weren't even listening, one used a heavy big stone and was hitting my oga,others were removing the car Cover seat that's made of Nigeria color /coat of arm. That we are not biafra, that's why we had that on, that were is our flag or means of identification.... I didn't know what to do, they dragged me outta the car, I came down didn't know what to do, I thought of hiding under the hilux but no way because they were just everywhere. I was just praying my last prayer just incase they decide to kill us. Ever seen or witnessed any case of jungle justice? Now, that's exactly the scene today.

The other part of the road was another set of ipob boys damaging a truck full of goods, and another dangote truck full of cement on fire already.
All this I witnessed/saw within 20mins...

Finally I heard oya enter your motor and run for your life.
We sped off.
It was just I, the coordinator, and the driver. I started asking the driver why they allowed us go, our driver said he gave them 500naira that's why they said we should go.

On our way still driving carefully, because they are everywhere, we saw soldiers in their convoy coming down to calm the situation.

On entering umuahia, the check points are tight, every living thing except the driver inside a bus, car, keke must come down and raise his/her two hands up to be sure the person isn't with any weapon.
Oh well... �

Until there's a legal/defined way to go about this biafra thingy, there will never be peace. If you haven't experienced this ipob boys and there madness you will not understand , it's not about writing epistle on Facebook in the comfort of your home that they should give us biafra this and that. This boys are terrorizing us, their people, the igbos per se.
Imagine if they had killed us or any of us. Just like that.
Most of this ipob boys are touts, and thieves, I almost forgot to say that they took our drivers phone too.
And returned it when he gave them the money.

This is too much really.

My heart is still heavy.

Find attached the selfies I took before and after, u'll notice the car seat cover that was removed. I couldn't take pictures of the other scenes because I was scared.

I just Thank God we came out of this alive.

��

Report/experience
Bridget Anurika Eze
#omalivingshow

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209577068694878&id=1572607986

Madam, you are a liar. Your story is not adding up.

By the way, you may continue. There are so many zombies here to give you a thumb up.

5 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by DonVikings: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Tinubu is a bastard
This one sounds like a robot. grin

Go and call the moderators. In fact, go and call chukwu Abuko Lakpalakpa to come and ban me. grin grin

Igbos are thieves. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by CaptainG00D: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
ritababe:

cc. Mynd.44

Hmmm what an irony..
Bcoz he just called u names u were calling myn44.. becoz u feel pained at what he said

But how much more u who were rejoicing on Igbos shot dead by army yesterday. undecided
U people make all sorts of rubbish comments to against killed peole just to feel alright.
And forgot u dont own ur life..

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by DonVikings: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Robotu Carlos. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by DonVikings: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
kudirat of cursed memory is a rifraf prostitute
kiss the truth
And so? grin grin

16 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by tutudesz: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
snoopylinus:

Yoruba,afonja looking for biafra downfall..big lie....we are done with one Nigeria,we want to have our own Nation.period
A nation were their major export are criminal? plz come nd be going

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by pryme(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Lol, you fools that are saying no video evidence have serious brain issues,
Will you take out your phone and start the video recorder when you are surrounded by ppl that are about to kill or mame you? So you think your assailants will pose and smile for the camera?

This assessment has just brought out the fact that you IPOB fanatics are either kids that sit on your ass and tap keys, or you are just blessed with coconut water brains.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by IgboSubmarine: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2017
pryme:
Will you take out your phone and start the video recorder when you are surrounded by ppl that are about to kill or mame you? So you think your assailants will pose and smile for the camera?

This assessment has just brought out the fact that you IPOB fanatics are either kids that sit on your ass and tap keys, or you are just blessed with coconut water brains.

After the harassment, why didn't she snap herself with her colleagues and the signs of molestation to the world

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by cutievik: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2017
pryme:

exactly bro.. Am here in Oyigbo and can confirm that these thieves looted shops of Hausa men and even dealt with them... To the ones that would quote me... Remember ur brodas in d north.. U look aboki watch over here .... Up north they would loot ur millions, cars and rape ur nieces, aunties, and cousins... If not kill then sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by cutievik: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Gunshots still ringing here in Oyigbo... 12:40pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by IgboSubmarine: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2017
cutievik:
exactly bro.. Am here in Oyigbo and can confirm that these thieves looted shops of Hausa men and even dealt with them... To the ones that would quote me... Remember ur brodas in d north.. U look aboki watch over here .... Up north they would loot ur millions, cars and rape ur nieces, aunties, and cousins... If not kill then sef

That doesn't scare us

Start yours today so that Nigeria becomes another lost Country like Sudan Yugoslavia

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Yyeske(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

That doesn't scare us

Start yours today so that Nigeria becomes another lost Country like Sudan Yugoslavia
If the north starts theirs today, I hope you won't start shouting UN, ICC, USA etc.
Nigeria will still remain one even after the loss of lives and properties

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Yyeske(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2017
cutievik:
Gunshots still ringing here in Oyigbo... 12:40pm
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by IgboSubmarine: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Yyeske:
If the north starts theirs today, I hope you won't start shouting UN, ICC, USA etc.
Nigeria will still remain one even after the loss of lives and properties

Definitely UN will come in and dissolve the union

Or are you scared of losing Nigeria.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Yyeske(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2017
snoopylinus:

Yoruba,afonja looking for biafra downfall..big lie....we are done with one Nigeria,we want to have our own Nation.period
Call others for our usual night meeting, let's discuss the happenings of yesterday in Obigbo, Aba and Umuahia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by IgboSubmarine: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

and why will I lie? to what gain? my friend go and sit down you think everybody is a lier like you.

go check internet u will see pictures as evidence, don't have ur time.

Which do you support.? Nigeria or Biafra

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Yyeske(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Definitely UN will come in and dissolve the union

Or are you scared of losing Nigeria.?
The UN has no right and can never try such.
The UK alone can veto against it if the UN even dares to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Yyeske(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Which do you support.? Nigeria or Biafra
Biafra is dead as we speak but unfortunately some innocent people will just die for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.