Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help! Im In Lv With My Student. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Im In Lv With My Student. (1064 Views)

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by kunmibola(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2010
I am currently serving as a youth corper in Imo state. I was posted to a secondary school where i met ds 14-yr old SS1 student. Initially, i thought it was a joke bt we are deeply in lv with each other. Regardless of a age, this girl is really intelligent and matured. My fear now is that i will soon be passing out and i dnt want 2 lose her. Kindly advise me on what 2 do. I so much love her and i ve nt even slept with her.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by H2O2: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2010
Passing out ke? Don't pass out o please
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by FBS: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2010
14 yr old?  shocked wtf!
You don't wanna disrupt her education/life by your actions or do you?
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by iz2much: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2010
Ur life don spoil,go find repairer.a gurl of 14 doesnt knw what she is doing.guy no let Naptit hear wetin u dey talk o,u knw hw many years u go serve.they wil treat u as a common criminal way theif pikin.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2010
love is patient grin wait for her till she reach 18 tongue
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by toosoon(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2010
If you're in love with her, i will advice you go see her parents. if them no go arrest you
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by Mannylex(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2010
Corpers(some) the same yesterday today and forever. Love indeed. U're LUSTing over the innocent gurl and u call it LOVE.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by IykeD(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2010
Don't let AMADIOHA strike you in that state before you pass out, how can you be so shameless to even post this here.I once was a corper and i had several chances with even mature gals of 17 and 18 in the school i served but i chose to ignore them cos it wasn't proper and here you are talking about a 14yr-old gal dat probably hasn't got full boobs yet.What happened to your fellow female corpers??
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by Godmother(f): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2010
A 14 year-old doent know the first thing about love.The most she feels is a crush which may pass with time. Give her time to really grow up and know what she wants in life.If you trully love her, then give her time
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by lovemoi2(f): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=18pt]this poster is a pedoph!ile and sick [/size]
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by naijaswag1: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
Child abuse,if someone start to love your 14 years old sister or daughter,not even 16 or 18.think about it.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by Stallion84(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
gbaaam:lovemoi2 just nack am!!
pedophilia:sexual attractn felt 2wards children
u need healing guy.

love2moi2 can u hlp?
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
In normal countries, you would have been sent to butt-crunching jail.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by KennyG6(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
the word p.e.d.o.p.h.i.l.e comes to mind
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by yme1(f): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
who is the teacher here undecided
for crying out loud you are suppose to advice her to stay away from guys at this age grin
just let her be for now cause she is still underage
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by essarios(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
wat da fk
get your head straight man. a sharp blow on the head would do the trick.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by Alxmyr(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
Go and pay her dowry, then you need not worry about passing out.
But I doubt if your 7,500 (has it been increased) would be enough to buy her 'wrapper', talkless of paying her bride-price
Lastly are you hausa? cos only hausa man would not see anything wrong in 'falling in love' with 14yr old.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by r231(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
14 year old

you are sick
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by Hotstepper(f): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
u r really sick and the fact that you have not slept with her does not mean u love her, berra get dat into ur skull
LEAVE CHILDREN ALONE OOOOOO
Re: Help! Im In Lv With My Student. by sweetpie23: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2010
you are sick in the dick

(1) (Reply)

Girl Wey Like Smackdown Vs Raw / Relationship Question For The Males / I Know Who Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.