Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday (35677 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Breaking: Nigerian Army To Begin Exercise Python Dance II In South East Read Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by nduboss(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
frankihima:
pls tell them to carry gun and see the next result .if u didn't tell them to carry gun u remain fool and coward from coward family.
let thunder fire ur generations did i call u
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by rayblings(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jelal0007:
Dumm¥ oh dumm¥... What has N.cownu given to you? BUFF00N

Freedom.. You slave
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Jelal0007(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
rayblings:

Freedom.. You slave
Hahahahaha....slave of a narcissist who called 4 one Nigeria under GEJ. Stup!d cunt.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Jelal0007(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
rayblings:

Freedom.. You slave
F00LS who kiss the shoes of a fellow man calling themselves free? I laugh at ur ign0rance and extreme stup!d!ty.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
From python dance to Egwu Eke’ II , Kanu you better surrender before you send many to their early grave. Nigeria army no be Togolese army ooo, you have kept you own families abroad and you want other people to die for you by luring them to take a oath. Ok am watching.
They think buhari is gej,pmb is a general.

He will make life miserable for Nnamdi kalu.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Kamanuozuzu: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
On the eve of their #Revolution, France had the best Army under the sun. Did it stop the revolution? No!
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by komekn(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
magoo10:

Nobody is forcing you to belong in Biafra neither can you force us to belong to a country where dogs and baboons are soacked in blood.simple referendum will help you decide where you want to stay.

To be irrational is indicative of an inability to decide from a standpoint of knowledge what is most beneficial.

The word force has no relevance here. The question I ask you failed to answer and or acknowledge. This means you don't even have an idea what you purport to be pursuing.

The problem of Nigeria as a whole is failed leadership not tribal separation.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by rainylad(f): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Daboomb:

At least, the people of Borno have not declared that they would burn our country.

Only IPOB and its leader Nnamdi Kanu have mae such threat.

Let him and his miscreants come out and fulfill their threats oor remian the COWARDS that they are.

The day of reckining IS HERE.

Nnamdi, please come out and prove all those boasting you have been making.
Come and burn the Zoo.

Come out and confront the Nigerian "rag-tag" Army make you reeive sense.
Let your BSS come out and prove their gra-gra strength

Show your face, at least Ojukwu showed hisface till he ran away under fire.

Stupid albino Pig forming terrorirst
. angry angry

'Burn your contry' indeed..unity beggar.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Daboomb: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Elowhite8:
What the military don't know is that the war they are calling is going to be spread all over Nigeria. Before Igbos fought while staying only in southeast. They were only defending their territory but now the war is going to be on different level. With Igbos all over the whole country, once the army start killing their brothers in southeast they will rise up to kill anybody they see in other regions. I wonder what will happen in Lagos and middle-belt region. Believe me Hausas will not be spear.

And you think Yorubas in Lagos or the benue people wil not do the same thing they did to you cowards, back in 1967?

You are a minority in all those regions and if you kill just one person, all of you, you rproperties and all you stand for will become ashes in not time.
But wait, l think the Ibos in these places get sense pass a Piglet like you.
They wont dare attack their host because they know the consequences.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by magoo10(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
komekn:

To be irrational is indicative of an inability to decide from a standpoint of knowledge what is most beneficial.

The word force has no relevance here. The question I ask you failed to answer and or acknowledge. This means you don't even have an idea what you purport to be pursuing.

you are free to belong to the dogs and baboons
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by magoo10(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
komekn:

Nigeria is a failed project,no amount of English and epistle you write will change that fact.you cannot be talking without a solution for now the Igbo's have chosen this path neither can your tiny voice shout them down .
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by komekn(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
rayblings:

Zombie oh zombie..

What have you benefited from Nigeria since you were born?

What have you benefited from 50 years of Eastern devolved governance please tell me, if you can. Charity begins at home. Have the Ibo Local government chairman, State and National legislators, State governors and past Regional Administrator's made Ibo land into heavem on earth The modern day Utopia.

Where they not as corrupt as any body else in the Nigerian polity.

So why do you think in your deranged imagination that all of a sudden that after the creation of Biafra good governance and deliberative democracy will be birthed. And then we will now have New York and London in Ibo land.

I can assure you within weeks we will have old divisions and rivalries will be remembered there will be infighting like never before. Corruption will be rebuilt and reinvigorated to another level. After that break up into South East and West Biafra.

THE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS BAD GOVERNANCE NOT TRIBAL SEPARATION.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by rayblings(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
komekn:

What have you benefited from 50 years of Eastern devolved governance please tell me, if you can. Charity begins at home. Have the Ibo Local government chairman, State and National legislators, State governors and past Regional Administrator's made Ibo land into heavem on earth The modern day Utopia.

Where they not as corrupt as any body else in the Nigerian polity.

So why do you think in your deranged imagination that all of a sudden that after the creation of Biafra good governance and deliberative democracy will be birthed. And then we will now have New York and London in Ibo land.

I can assure you within weeks we will have old divisions and rivalries will be remembered there will be infighting like never before. Corruption will be rebuilt and reinvigorated to another level. After that break up into South East and West Biafra.

THE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS BAD GOVERNANCE NOT TRIBAL SEPARATION.
that's exactly my point.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by komekn(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
magoo10:
Nigeria is a failed project,no amount of English and epistle you write will change that fact.you cannot be talking without a solution for now the Igbo's have chosen this path neither can your tiny voice shout them down .

If Nigeria is a failed project them so also is the entirety of Ibo land which is part of Nigeria.

You seem informed and educated.

Let's be rational. Tell me in the context of socio-economic regeneration and development what Biafra will do for the Ibo people.

Also be aware your assumption that all Ibos are in overwhelming support is not proven. In this regard I see the typical rent a crowd mentality of Nigerian politicians to prove election credibility. By the posturing of IPOB and it's supreme leader Nnamdi as you call him.

You as an individual have chosen don't be conceited to think you represent all Ibos.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by magoo10(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
komekn:

If Nigeria is a failed project them so also is the entirety of Ibo land which is part of Nigeria.

You seem informed and educated.

Let's be rational. Tell me in the context of socio-economic regeneration and development what Biafra will do for the Ibo people.

Also be aware your assumption that all Ibos are in overwhelming support is not proven. In this regard I see the typical rent a crowd mentality of Nigerian politicians to prove election credibility. By the posturing of IPOB and it's supreme leader Nnamdi as you call him.

You as an individual have chosen don't be conceited to think you represent all Ibos.

why then is the murderous govt scared of conducting referendum ? do so and you will see the results
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by komekn(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
magoo10:
you are free to belong to the dogs and baboons

Your response tells everybody who and what you are.

And if you are a member of IPOB you have just exposed the depth of intellect and understanding that you all have.

WELL DONE.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by magoo10(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
komekn:

And if you are a member of IPOB you have just exposed the depth of intellect and understanding that you all have.

WELL DONE.
you are disappointed at my response because you expect me to type long epistle just as you are doing,it is only illiterates who do not know that what the Igbo's are asking is genuine and within their rights even awolowo said Nigeria is just a geographical expression .guns and bullets will never deter the people .
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by magoo10(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
komekn:

WELL DONE.
I am just using you to catch sleep. you are yet to say anything reasonable ,in the first place the Nigeria army have no business in umuahia except the fact that they are acting the scripts of the Fulani mafians,the Nigeria police force is mandated to maintain order,it is only illiterates that don't know that.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by komekn(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2017
magoo10:
why then is the murderous govt scared of conducting referendum ? do so and you will see the results

You are delusional.

No government is scared of referendum.

Do you not understand the machinery and infrastructure of democracy You no go school

Not one elected democratic representative of Ibo land has asked for a debate even suggestion of Biafra and or referendum.

You have local government councillors. State and National legislators and elected governors. NOT ONE OF THEM HAS GIVEN CREDENCE to a referendum and or Biafra.

This is democracy. These are the channels and structure of democratic process.

No violent tribalistic Militancy intimidation and anarchy, that's what IPOB is.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by zoedew: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
ensamy:
Buhari just succeeded in making this Nnamdi kanu a hero grin grin grin

Hero? So was Hitler.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by dragunov: 5:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Spybradd:
All round zombies

Hello scallywag. Remember me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Dickson's Convoy Blocked By Angry Bayelsans (Video) / Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.