Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday (35672 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Breaking: Nigerian Army To Begin Exercise Python Dance II In South East Read Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by magoo10(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
komekn:

The first casualty of War is truth, however we are not anywhere near war and Truth is being murdered in cold blood.

Firstly, the agitation has been far from peaceful. The institution of a paramilitary force is not an act of peace. Having hundreds of grown men with rudimentary weapons cutlasses, bottles, bricks and sticks is not by any stretch of the imagination peaceful. Goading the NA with violent posturing is not peaceful agitation.

The rhetoric of the IPOB supreme leader as you call him, has been inflammatory in the extreme. It really is treason he has already made a complete mockery of his bail terms.

The current intimidating posture of IPOB, the disruption of normal peaceful everyday life constitutes a dangerous public nuisance. The claim and conspiracy to disrupt democratic elections is a criminal act of anarchy.

The presence of the NA is at the constructive invitation of IPOB.

A referendum is a democratic exercise which will be engineered through democratic institutions. In this regard by local government councillors, state house of assemblies and finally the national assembly. To date not one of the elected representatives and or elected state governors of the eastern part of Nigeria has given thier support to this quest.

For those supporters of IPOB I would ask you to examine your rational and think deeply. Move away from sentiment and deep seated nostalgic emotional delusion. THE POSSIBILITY EXISTS THAT YOU ARE A VERY LOUD & VOCAL MINORITY.

Do a silent poll without intimidation and you may be suprised at the results. Theresa May in the UK was so delusional she called an election believing she would win in a landslide, she nearly lost her government.

Delta state, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-ibom, Cross River are not part of Biafra and will not allow themselves to be subject to Ibo supremacy domination and discrimination in thier own lands. So what's left a landlocked nation at the mercy of the gatekeepers.

Even within Ibo land there is huge disparity and rivalries that extends to decades and decades ago. It should be obvious that even the elite of Ibo land have kept a silence that is not consent.

Nobody is forcing you to belong in Biafra neither can you force us to belong to a country where dogs and baboons are soacked in blood.simple referendum will help you decide where you want to stay.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by notttty(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

That is what Milosevic of Yugoslavia said before he found himself in jail

Keep deceiving Buhari

You think the world is foolish like Nigerians.

Foolish kids. Pride will hurt you guys real bad. You are still falling and even your governors already concede and you e_warriors are here bragging. Keep blaming Buhari. Kanu will be taken dead or alive and I swear nothing will happen. So relax EGU EKWU is on.. . Dance don done.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2017
fatadis:
Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me a Reason to Say This: Thank You, President Buhari
BY AKINTUNDE ADEYEMO—Monday, September 11, 2017 (11: 26a.m).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.

In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.
A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
Please, feel free to share

The UK government did the same with the IRA in the 70s through the 90s...rolling out the army and tanks in Belfast and its provinces...the UN did not interfere...

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by ensamy(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari just succeeded in making this Nnamdi kanu a hero grin grin grin
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by veraiyke(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2017
gGGODDd:
Sorry man, We are too rich to have friends like that. we are wealthier than u igbos, See ur stupid outdated blue jean of year 2000. you even topped it with a hi shoulder puffy coth nd silly looking shoe. ur picture alone says it all bout u, you're close to ur death bcus d soldiers will shoot ur dick and ur ugly head this week. Rest In Pieces ipob miscreant.
Thanks. At least I'm worth your pain of going to look at my pics. Just go n take a look at it one more time
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by veraiyke(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Daboomb:

You Ibos are just too delusional for any rational discussion!

Nnamdi Kanu formed a Group, threatened to burn down Nigeria, threatened to kill a former President (OBJ), threatened the Nig Army and formed a parallel security outfit (BSS), threatened INEC and said elelction will not hold, attacked soldiers on Patrol, e.t.c

...and you are here still forming "innocence" and asking WHY the Army is carrying out the exercise?

You can all pretend that nothing is wrong but Nigerians know better.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants are a threat to the nation and will be CRUSHED.

Simple.
Are you done? Bring me evidence of all you said. Buhari made a statement prior to 2015 election, what became of it? All you have done is to bring out the propaganda of the FG n Army. Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by okerekeikpo: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Daboomb:

So, a 'claimed' Afonja can be reasonable, as long as they support your foolishness?

Afonja my foot.

Just calm down, Nnamdi Kanu will be neutralised and you can all go back to oyur normal lives.

Sai Baaba.
tongue tongue
what are they still waiting for? Let them start already
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by ensamy(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2017
gGGODDd:
Sorry man, We are too rich to have friends like that. we are wealthier than u igbos, See ur stupid outdated blue jean of year 2000. you even topped it with a hi shoulder puffy coth nd silly looking shoe. ur picture alone says it all bout u, you're close to ur death bcus d soldiers will shoot ur dick and ur ugly head this week. Rest In Pieces ipob miscreant.
You are too wealthy as minority ? Hmmm but most of you are house helps, cooks ,prostitutes ,' mer guards' office cleaners in whole of Lagos and Abuja and the least educated. Hmmm how come.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by dane15: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Personally, as a Nigerian I am less bothered about whether Biafra comes or not. Whatever rocks the Biafrans boats.

My question is, rather than go about this in a disruptive way, why not think strategically? Have a long term plan to register a Political Party or hijack the South Eastern chapter of a Political Party say APC or PDP. If truly, Biafra is supported by the whole South East, it will reflect in the voting patterns in 2019.
Win all the Gubernatorial seats, win all the State House of Assembly seats, Senatorial, House of Reps, LG Chairmen and Councillor seats.
By that you would be sending a message to Nigeria even without referendum already that your people want out.
Use 2019-2023 to give us a prototype of how Biafra land will be through wholly Biafran leadership.

Use the dialogue approach where necessary and push for restructuring or creation of Biafra through your representatives at the National Assembly whichever appeals better to you.

If you can achieve this tactically, the Igbos on the fence will gradually buy in. You would have proven that the Biafra dream can be actualized and that there will be no leadership gap when Biafra is created but as it stands if Biafra is created, the rogues and touts currently dragging the noble IPOB name in the mud will end up in position of leadership and I fear for Biafra with this kind of leadership.

I do not want to go into the issue of unity among Igbos and all the rest. All I want is for NK to give Igbos a prototype of Biafra through the above approach. It should not be difficult to do if truly the people are on his side and April 2019 is some few months away.

NK as much as he is a visionary needs a more refined, strategic and calculated approach. Any other method will lead to a massacre. Ecclesiastes 9:16 So I said, "Wisdom is better than strength".
As a non-Igbo Nigerian, I love my Igbo friends. Please always remember that Wisdom will defeat strength 1million times.

4 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by ipobarecriminals: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2017
cheesy smiley lipsrsealed tongue cool grin smiley wink tongue cool embarassed grin grin grin grin sad cool cool exercise kill the RODENTS
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by veraiyke(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2017
dane15:
Personally, as a Nigerian I am less bothered about whether Biafra comes or not. Whatever rocks the Biafrans boats.

My question is, rather than go about this in a disruptive way, why not think strategically? Have a long term plan to register a Political Party or hijack the South Eastern chapter of a Political Party say APC or PDP. If truly, Biafra is supported by the whole South East, it will reflect in the voting patterns in 2019.
Win all the Gubernatorial seats, win all the State House of Assembly seats, Senatorial, House of Reps, LG Chairmen and Councillor seats.
By that you would be sending a message to Nigeria even without referendum already that your people want out.
Use 2019-2023 to give us a prototype of how Biafra land will be through wholly Biafran leadership.

Use the dialogue approach where necessary and push for restructuring or creation of Biafra through your representatives at the National Assembly whichever appeals better to you.

If you can achieve this tactically, the Igbos on the fence will gradually buy in. You would have proven that the Biafra dream can be actualized and that there will be no leadership gap when Biafra is created but as it stands if Biafra is created, the rogues and touts currently dragging the noble IPOB name in the mud will end up in position of leadership and I fear for Biafra with this kind of leadership.

I do not want to go into the issue of unity among Igbos and all the rest. All I want is for NK to give Igbos a prototype of Biafra through the above approach. It should not be difficult to do if truly the people are on his side and April 2019 is some few months away.

NK as much as he is a visionary needs a more refined, strategic and calculated approach. Any other method will lead to a massacre. Ecclesiastes 9:16 So I said, "Wisdom is better than strength".
As a non-Igbo Nigerian, I love my Igbo friends. Please always remember that Wisdom will defeat strength 1million times.
You've written sensibly. Only that the igbos at the national level only care about their selfish propaganda and not the igbo nation. They are dumb dogs.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Jelal0007(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:
After matching them with a million men this morning at afara ukwu, they retreated to catch their breath and organize for more men, shifting the battle day to Friday grin grin grin grin grin grin Knowing fully well that friday is Jumat, they want to hide under the excuse that IPOB attack people going to Mosque.

What they dont know is that on that day, everybody go turn to soldier for East...

You want to carry Nnamdi Kanu from Abia, oga how you wan to take pass? which road? Abi you wan air lift am, taah!!!
Zoo gba kwa oku there.

Oge me gi voo000000m nanya

Just the way, we raped your mother at the Abagana Ambush 31st March, 1968

Down to Ore- Ibadan, Una no go see wetin go hit una

Una stup!d!ty no get part 2. How many people die 4 abagana ambush compared to ur miserable brothers n sisters wey die during the war? How can people be sooo STUP!D yet claim 2 have high intellect? Be on cyber space making mouth, !d!0t e-warrior.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by dane15: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
veraiyke:
You've written sensibly. Only that the igbos at the national level only care about their selfish propaganda and not the igbo nation. They are dumb dogs.

If you want to win any election in 2019, the time is now. IPOB should be working towards getting LEADERS and there is a reason why I typed it in capital letters.

E-fights with other tribes will not solve the problem. Only fools doubt proofs. Demonstrate it. IPOB should be refined, rebranded and work towards proving to Igbos that they will give them something different than what currently obtains.
I do not doubt that Igbos are wealthy and that it can be done but let it be started first.
Talk is cheap.

Instead of boycotting the elections, take advantage of it.
http://www.inecnigeria.org/?inecnews=guidelines-for-the-registration-of-new-political-parties

3 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Jelal0007(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
rayblings:
Its either the country is restructured or IPOB wins...

In the beginning, I never supported Biafra. But since I was born, up till now Nigeria remains the same. The old cargos ruling this great nation have vehemently refused to do the needful because of selfish interest.

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THE IGOBS. AMEN
And N.kanu wants what's best 4 Nigeria abi? Guy swerve.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:
After matching them with a million men this morning at afara ukwu, they retreated to catch their breath and organize for more men, shifting the battle day to Friday grin grin grin grin grin grin Knowing fully well that friday is Jumat, they want to hide under the excuse that IPOB attack people going to Mosque.

What they dont know is that on that day, everybody go turn to soldier for East...

You want to carry Nnamdi Kanu from Abia, oga how you wan to take pass? which road? Abi you wan air lift am, taah!!!
Zoo gba kwa oku there.

Oge me gi voo000000m nanya

Just the way, we raped your mother at the Abagana Ambush 31st March, 1968

Down to Ore- Ibadan, Una no go see wetin go hit una

I am from the East, but this is EMPTY (and irresponsible) chest beating.

You do realize you are talking about an organized army - with stockpiles of ammunition, personnel with combat training, and legit access to the international arms market.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by hush15: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
From python dance to Egwu Eke’ II , Kanu you better surrender before you send many to their early grave. Nigeria army no be Togolese army ooo, you have kept you own families abroad and you want other people to die for you by luring them to take a oath. Ok am watching.

From what I see, it's just another opportunity to rig elections and I just think APGA will not win this election.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by MCzubby247(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Narldon:
I wantu faint

Any space? sad
yes, even if no space I will manufacture one for you, intact you can faint how long you want, any style and position you want but eeh, where u will faint would u like double or single room, latte or normal, juice or beer infact don't worry my room dey OK for u to faint angry
Narldon:
I wantu faint

Any space? sad
yes, even if no space I will manufacture one for you, intact you can faint how long you want, any style and position you want but eeh, where u will faint would u like double or single room, latte or normal, juice or beer.Lol! infact don't worry my room dey OK for u to faint but only for one day
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by MCzubby247(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:
When will they do afang and edikaikong??
by 8pm
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by lonecatt(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

I am from the East, but this is EMPTY (and irresponsible) chest beating.

You do realize you are talking about an organized army - with stockpiles of ammunition, personnel with combat training, and legit access to the international arms market.
organized army and stock piles of amunition you say? what is stopping them from defeating boko haram permanently? they are cowards

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by kernel505: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested alive and tried for inciting his members to murder innocent Hausa traders at Oyigbo and Aba . He should be killed by firing squad at Umuahia stadium to serve as a deterrent to others that might be harboring such wicked plans.

That's your father's place, and your tears will never cease.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by rayblings(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jelal0007:
And N.kanu wants what's best 4 Nigeria abi? Guy swerve.

Zombie oh zombie..

What have you benefited from Nigeria since you were born?
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by rayblings(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
enigmaticlion:
God curse Nnamdi Kanu and save the innocent, miles Ibo people

What have you benefited from Nigeria so far?
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
lonecatt:

organized army and stock piles of amunition you say? what is stopping them from defeating boko haram permanently? they are cowards

The US military is super organized, but they've been fighting in Afghanistan for almost 2 decades.

Any engagement between the Nigerian army and IPOB - at this time - will be a one sided massacre.

It is in their best interest to make their agitation as peaceful and as non-violent as possible.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by lonecatt(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

The US military is super organized, but they've been fighting in Afghanistan for almost 2 decades.

Any engagement between the Nigerian army and IPOB - at this time - will be a one sided massacre.

It is in their best interest to make their agitation as peaceful and as non-violent as possible.
Nigeria army should thread with caution,if they start the war it will take them decades
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Goke7: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
lonecatt:

Nigeria army should thread with caution,if they start the war it will take them decades
really? grin
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Bimpe29: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by vinlinks: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA ARMY.

For killing innocent people ?
Or for what ?
How can God bless killers ?
Is it how your God work ?
If so your God might be a Devil.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What are you gibbering about?

You asked for when your call for restructuring started and I said about 2 years ago. There is a difference between a call for restructuring and a call for seccession.
u ar a kid and not worth my time restructuring is not secession. the fight for restructuring have lead to the dead of many for a very long time now but certain people don't want that to happen wat the ijaws wanted from goodluck was restructuring that was the main reason they voted becos they thought only there guy can do it but e was a FOOL and a FAILURE sometimes i wonder why e still speaks. if we don't restructure nigeria may not exist the next decade.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by einsteine(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
The whole of South south was known as Eastern Region? Have you ever heard of the Midwest? The problem with you IPOB touts is your ignorance. Find yourself some history books and read.

MTKbudapest:

shut up my friend nothing of that kind happened.

Stop claiming to be who you are not, you are just another fulani hermsman here claiming to be an urhobo man.

The whole of south south and southeast was known as southeast or eastern region as of that time, fighting nigeria.
So tell me how urhobo managed to tricked the ibos by giving them safety and killed.

Pls dont tell that to your kids cos they will see how foolish you are.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by drefe2real: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
einsteine:

The whole of South south was known as Eastern Region? Have you ever heard of the Midwest? The problem with you IPOB touts is your ignorance. Find yourself some history books and read.

Bro nor mind those IPOB members. Notin dem sabi than to regurgitate wetin dia saviour tell them. Make dem dey deceive themselves up and down. Dem tink say dem go fit rope Niger Delta into dia Biafra agitation.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Jelal0007(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
rayblings:

Zombie oh zombie..

What have you benefited from Nigeria since you were born?
Dumm¥ oh dumm¥... What has N.cownu given to you? BUFF00N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Banks Under Buhari's Microscopic Watch / Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.