Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls (1091 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by Bright50135(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
I met dz gal in same church,made my intention known to her that i wnt befred her n if God approves us,we get married in future.she is 27yrs and im 29yrs.Now,afterlike a year in our relationship,his step bros got engaged with my step sister.this got her disturbed n as well me.And our culture doesnt permit such,i called her or rather,we met n i told her,she may look 4 someone else that i cnt work b/w us.And that brought d end of our relationship n we hv nt called each oda eversince then.pls,my pple did i over-reacted?
Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by multikolour(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bright50135:
I met dz gal in same church,made my intention known to her that i wnt befred her n if God approves us,we get married in future.she is 27yrs and im 29yrs.Now,afterlike a year in our relationship,his step bros got engaged with my step sister.this got her disturbed n as well me.And our culture doesnt permit such,i called her or rather,we met n i told her,she may look 4 someone else that i cnt work b/w us.And that brought d end of our relationship n we hv nt called each oda eversince then.pls,my pple did i over-reacted?
I can't understand what you wrote ooo.
Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hope you Fucccccked her enough.
I think this your girl is ugly, got bad cooking skills and lack of respect. Or you are dammmmmmn broken asszzzz niggaaa! Looking for alternative routine to escape her.
If not , it is not that easy to break up with woman like that.
Pray God provide another olosho for you
Amen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
You reacted too quickly, you would have given it a little time but you rushed and broke up with her, now you are feeling the pain of heartbreak.

Just move on.
Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by Chidonc(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
mtcheeew, you would also have engaged her sharply
Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by walepackage(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Hope you Fucccccked her enough.
I think this your girl is ugly, got bad cooking skills and lack of respect. Or you are dammmmmmn broken asszzzz niggaaa! Looking for alternative routine to escape her.
If not , it is not that easy to break up with woman like that.
Pray God provide another olosho for you
Amen!!
chai guy,you too bad,blunt guy.Thou,somehow true
Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by babyfaceafrica: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lmao
Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by mofeoluwadassah: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
pls can you interprete what you post up there.....cos it doesnt sound like english to me....no offence o

1 Like

Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by tayo60(f): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
RIP English! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED cry

1 Like

Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by McBrooklyn(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
cry
Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by nelsonebby(m): 2:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Bright50135:

1 Like

Re: A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 14, 2017
One year.... That's long enough

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Here Are The 8 Things You Dont Know About Your Lovely Hooded Pinky(pics) / Ghana Bride Refused To Dance One Corner Despite Plea / There’s So Much Humiliation A Husband Can Take Before He Reacts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.