Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,497 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) (79846 Views)

Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Throwback:

Let the Igbo democratic and constitutionally recognised leadership ask for referendum and let it be debated as to the legality and suitability of it and agreed to by the Nigerian political leadership.

Not some bunch of deplorables who have been preaching hate, insulting other tribes and threatening anarchy if they are not attended to, as though the government ought to regard every mad man who has access to mass media to radicalize idle minds.

You can Not tell igbos how to pursue their goals. It is not your business what strategy they adopt. Stop acting like their strategy is the issue; the issue is that you Oppose their right to self determination. Stay away from biafra matter. It does not affect yoruba.

And why do you expect the igbo democratic leadership to ask for referendum when they swore an oath of allegiance to nigeria. See how ignorant you are. So you will accept the rebellion of few elected igbo democrats but you will reject the agitations of millions of igbo youths. Guy, please get lost.

Leave ipob and biafra alone. Other tribes are not bothered like yorubads.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

My friend, shut your rotten mouth. Your people are eternally FC.UKED.

Who is this animal?
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by lilyheaven: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
The zoo army asked them to sleep in the mud

And the cowards complied without resistance

Igbos are cowards

Good at chest beating

Potor boiz

I don't understand what this boys are doing.
Instead of commiting suicide on their own, they are presenting themselves to military men .
Indirectly they will say they died for Biafra, but their stupidity did.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Get the bleep outta here,hypocritical deluded fool!!,no one is forcing u to be part of nigeria but only throught the right way,u dont go around insulting and threating a sovereign state and expect things to go ur part,no any part of the world do that through their agitation but only the illiterate,chest beating igbo jews,its not a coincidence no western country is in ur support,bcus of the method of the pigdiot cownu..when the northerns gave u an ultimatum to leave north,did u!?!?,thats trypical example of unity beggers
Fineman87:

Hypocrite. But your president called people Dogs and Baboons, to be soaked in blood. Guy, leave Ipob and Biafrans alone. Do not force them to remain part of a failed state. Face yoruba problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by darediamond(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
On most Radio Stations now in South West, the news is about Restructuring and yes Programs are being held as regards the struggle. During the aired programs, No Yoruba callers Condemns our fellow courageous Igbo's and Ijaws telling you Hausa and Fulani's altogether now that we Yoruba's are on the side of Igbo and S.S people practically. Your Son Buhari and the cabals is approaching Abachas day which Babangida saved you people from as he quickly made arrangement to avert the WAR that would have come to your land from Yoruba land had Abacha Killed Diya, Adisa and Obasanjo. If we finally say we No longer want and restructuring in southwest and declared Peoples Republic Of Oduduwa and you disrespect us by sending your Zoo armies, which Babangida will save you from our sheer Destructive Powers?

Is it by force to be in a useless union called Nigeria?

War is looming!

Nigeria army or HAFU will never and can never win the combine forces of S.E, S.S and S.W
Biafra War was victorious for you Northerners because we Yoruba's sided you Arrogant HaFus! Left to you alone against Natural Technically endowed Igbos, you have no Iota of chance.

Meagrely equipped, they fought Yoruba backed HAFU armies for 3 years. Hmm..!

How would it have been then if they are fully equipped as HaFu armies back in the 1966 and or how would have the scenario been if we had not supported you HaFus?

We Yoruba's rigth now is still indirectly supporting you by still talking Restructuring instead of outright declaration of Sovereign Nationa of Oduduwa like our fellow honourable and courageous Igbo's but as stated by partakers of recent Rally for Restructuring at Ibadan, The Day youbforce us to declare Oduduwa Republic will sure be the end to this fruitless union without any confrontation or else NORTH WILL BURN!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by PHILipu1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:

UR MAD! U WANT BIAFRANS BY FORCE, IT IS NOT U.S BUT ORGANISATION BASED IN U.S.

IF C.I.A IS NOT U.S, IS IT UR HUNGRY SELF DAT IS US?

GO AND GET HELP BEFORE U ENTER MARKET, MOST OF U UNITY BEGGARS MIGHT COME FROM BROKEN HOMES, BECOS THE WAY U GET SO EMOTIONAL OVER IGBO PEOPLE IS WORRISOME AND DANGEROUS.

UR SO POSSESSIVE, U WILL KILL ALL IGBOS BEFORE U FINALLY GO ABOUT UR BUSINESS.

DID IGBO COLONIZE U?

THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN DONT FEEL LIKE HE OWES U ANYTHING.
You are a big coward Mr man and i think the goat milk that was used to breast feed you in that baby factory makes it easy for cownu to brainwash animals like you.
We are only concern about the weak women and children that will die.
How you watch the first civil film to see how innocent women and children were dying of hunger.
I feel sick every time i come across those footages and photos and i don't want a repeat of that.

You think that will really need you animals like you and that's why we are against break up?
No,break up will only come through war even if we have an Igbo president then and millions of your people mostly women and children will die.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
YORUBA LEAVE IPOB AND BIAFRA ALONE. ONE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE. LEAVE IPOB ALONE. FACE YOUR OLUBADAN THREAD.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Basalt(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
ettybaba:
Ibo cowards.
Wars aren't fought on social media. See them like pigs inside mud. I spit on them.

Spit in your useless father first who should have wasted his watery sperm instead using it to conceive a slowpoke like you

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Na so e be o...if the story na true...IPOB BSS fall my hand big time...after all the chest beating that the NA fit do nothing for Biafra Land...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Your entire family members.....

Your entire generation members are Animals tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by lindseykibler(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Seriously it has come to dis extent, pls let d armies leave or they will die like fools. Buhari is gradually let this guy win. Once this guys are armed just no that nigeria will not be safe for anybody. They are only just keeping quiet like fools. Kanu is smarter than this army guys, tell them to leave ASAP or die a miserable death. I'm not in support of d agitation but so far this guy's av been keeping quiet. These guys av planned nd nobody knows what there plan is. Also don't forget that biafra av lost this before and they are not likely to lose again.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:

THEY ARE TRAUMATIZED. SOON THE SKULL MINERS WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE EASTERNERS TO DEVOUR, I WONDER WHO WILL BE THEIR VICTIM?

JUST TODAY, LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR BAN CARS PASSING IKORODU. https://www.nairaland.com/4052274/lagos-bans-interstate-vehicles-along

YORUBA BELONG WITH BENIN REPUBLIC, THEY ARE INTO WITCHCRAFT AND PAGANISM.

Leave Yoruba out of this face Buhari and the North. Chief of Army is hausa, police boss is from north, DSS boss from the north so face the north ok.

Let me remind you Nigeria army are not fighting igbo or the real biafra get that to your skull but they are fighting Kanu and his foolish senseless IPOOH they are criminals and must be treated so. You cant challenge the authority and expect a kiss pls far from it the Fed govt has be taken for granted too long and I'm.in total support of any action taken against Kanu and IPOOH if den born Kanu let him come out.

Kanu fumbled and messed up he must be arrest no two way out and he must not escape I think he said he can fight or has magical.power let him use it now and let's see, dem never swim in mud that is small dem will swim in gutter soon because if not joblessness I don't know how will able men leave their daily bread to come and die for a fool like Kanu.

For you just keep cursing people ok only a fool curse when he suppose to argue logically.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Throwback: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fineman87:

You can Not tell igbos how to pursue their goals. It is not your business what strategy they adopt. Stop acting like their strategy is the issue; the issue is that you Oppose their right to self determination. Stay away from biafra matter. It does not affect yoruba.

And why do you expect the igbo democratic leadership to ask for referendum when they swore an oath of allegiance to nigeria. See how ignorant you are. So you will accept the rebellion of few elected igbo democrats but you will reject the agitations of millions of igbo youths. Guy, please get lost.

Leave ipob and biafra alone. Other tribes are not bothered like yorubads.

Then you are wasting your time as our constitution does not recognise anything called IPOB.

The democratic global world does not recognize a pressure group as a democratic representation of the people that already have a constitutional and democratic representation.

Scottish bid for independence was pushed for by the Scottish political and constitutional leadership, but the people rejected the move. Catalonia is being pushed for by the political and constitutional leadership of that region in Spain.

That you don't have any regard for constitutional and democratic norms, only shows why even the UN and US will not regard this your insurrection by an unlawful militia as anything noble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dis is d height of wickedness nd to tink dat some Nigerians are happy abt dis is really baffling..... Chai

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
jrusky:

Leave Yoruba out of this face Buhari and the North. Chief of Army is hausa, police boss is from north, DSS boss from the north so face the north ok.

Let me remind you Nigeria army are not fighting igbo or the real biafra get that to your skull but they are fighting Kanu and his foolish senseless IPOOH they are criminals and must be treated so. You can challenge the authority and expect a kiss pls far from it the Fed govt has be taken for granted too long and I'm.in total support of any action taken against Kanu and IPOOH if den born Kanu let him come out.

Kanu fumbled and messed up he must be arrest no two way out and he must not escape I think he said he can fight or has magical.power let him use it now and let's see, dem never swim in mud that is small dem will swim in gutter soon because if not joblessness I don't know how will able men leave their daily bread to come and die for a fool like Kanu.

For you just keep cursing people ok only a fool curse when he suppose to argue logically.

Kanu fumbled and messed up with all Nigerians , but why are you taking it personal. Why are yaribats rejoicing more than other tribes. This is the question that confounds me.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by attackgat: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Throwback:

Let the Igbo democratic and constitutionally recognised leadership ask for referendum and let it be debated as to the legality and suitability of it and agreed to by the Nigerian political leadership.

Not some bunch of deplorables who have been preaching hate, insulting other tribes and threatening anarchy if they are not attended to, as though the government ought to regard every mad man who has access to mass media to radicalize idle minds.

So the Igbo democratically elected assembly should ask for a referendum abd a mere 1914 colonial contraption called Nigeria will debate its suitability? Then what?

A motion is moved at the national assembly which is sure to be defeated by other zones.

Absolute waste of time.

What should debated is why a colonial fraud called Nigeria should be telling the Igbo nation what its country should be

The video is just another piece of glaring evidence why we Igbos should keep up the peaceful agitation to exit burning house of Lugard known as Nigeria

Despite all the attempts by the Nigerian Army to provoke IPOB into taking up arms through their intimidation and killings, I urge our people to be non violent but resolute.

A people who want to be free shall eventually be free
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by stagamagadasca(f): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
this military men won't kill me...can u imagine the way they treat people ..I mean life's...common allow this people go this is one of the reasons their tayad of the country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
aminulive:
A video made available to PoliticsNGR shows Nigerian soldiers ordering some captured members of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) to swim in a puddle of Mud.

One of the IPOB members is seen lying on the ground motionless.He reportedly died from gunshot wounds. This footage was taken on Aba-Umuahia expressway on Tuesday.

Watch the video below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/13/soldiers-order-ipob-members-swim-mud-one-shot-dead-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjFDkuzu2s8

UPDATE:

Watch video HERE if youtube embed is not working
its a normal thing i did more than this back in command secondary skul. Its actualy inhuman. Buratai should chek his boys
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by talk2percy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Karma is an angry bitch....pretty soon the role will change..to b an inferior Nigerian no be by force. The world is watching. Buhari
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by nonsobaba: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abians are pigs. No sane Anambra indigene would lose sleep over how these pigs were treated.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by lanrex101: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Movie tins.... Come join me .....I'm watching in 3D Python dancing in the midst of the IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria Army is not as powerful as old Soviet Army or Yugoslavia Army, yet those countries broke into pieces. U can't force National unity

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by TundeHashim(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fineman87:

See how foolish you are. So you want to explain what buhari said. Were you in his mind when he said it. Or has he told the world that he spoke an idiom. You yorubad are grossly evil and i weep for your tribe.
initially, I said I "probably won't respond to ur next post if i find it lacking in insight". Now, I "certainly" won't respond to ur next post coz I know it will definitely be devoid of reason and it will be belittling if I waste my precious time explaining to things that you can't comprehend. Its just like explaining simultaneous equation to a kindergarten student. But be it as it may, I'll make some passing remarks. You need not be in someone's mind before u know he's using a proverb/idiom. Are u trying to tell me that a person must say "This statement of mine o is an idiom" before we can take such statements to be idioms? actually, not everyone is daft bro! And besides, I said I'm FULANI and it should be the Yoruba actually weeping for u guys coz many of u people are heartless and wicked. I can associate with the Yoruba people but certainly, not your lots. I pray God give u the ability to comprehend my words. in fulfude, I'll tell u sei yaotake (which roughly translates as goodbye). May I never reply your mention on this thread again!

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Throwback:

Then you are wasting your time as our constitution does not recognise anything called IPOB.

The democratic global world does not recognize a pressure group as a democratic representation of the people that already have a constitutional and democratic representation.

Scottish bid for independence was pushed for by the Scottish political and constitutional leadership, but the people rejected the move. Catalonia is being pushed for by the political and constitutional leadership of that region in Spain.

That you don't have any regard for constitutional and democratic norms, only shows why even the UN and US will not regard this you insurrection by an unlawful militia as anything noble.

Guy. Scottish bid, Catalonia bid was pushed by political ... . That does not mean the Igbos must follow their pattern. The peoples will as demonstrated by protests is supreme. Besides, Nigeria is not yet an advanced constitutional democracy.

Finally, the Nigerian govt has not said it would respect a referendum request if the igbo political class demands it.

Honestly, exposing yoruba hypocrisy and double speak is an arduous task. But be assured that almost all Nigerians can see through your evil lies.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by gentleibraheem(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

those touts deserve the punishment, next time they will stop disturbing the peace of the country.

Dem never se anything its pathetic when you see some people trying to threaten the sovreignty of a state

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
they would have just been arrested and thrown into prison for a while... making them swim inside muddy water is dehumanizing... they could get infected from that
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by nuggarito: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
brightalo17:

They're not armed yet they're calling for war up and down and forming military in another man's regime and you want him to fold his arms? Listen our Igbo adage said if a snake never displays dangers , then children will use it to play as a stick. A child that said the mother no go sleep will have a whole lot of wake-keeping to do when the mother get's angry. Kanu caused it blame it on him and stop pretending as if you never heard him call this country zoo and threatened to go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head to the Ipob, So you want Buhari to fold his arms? even Trump or Russian Presidents will react in situations like this.
and you want to also tell me that when your buhari ordered the killings of southerners because he lost an election, your pmb did a lot worse than Nk , there is no difference , all we are trying to do is prevent a looming war, using the N.A can never solve issues like this, the way the military do things is different form the civilians, they don't think alike or act alike . this is a job meant for the popo not this zombies in khaki

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.