Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) (79880 Views)

Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Coldfeets: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
hammerFU:

NOTHING WILL BE ACHIEVED ASIDE WAR.

IT WILL BE CLEAR IN UR EYES WEN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY RECOGNIZE OUR RIGHT TO SELF DEFENCE AND SUPPORT US WITH ARMS.

THIS IS ANOTHER EVIDENCE GOING TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITES, SOON A CALL TO SELF DEFENCE WILL BE MADE, UR ARMY WILL START RUNNING OR IS IT TACTICAL MANEUVER.

Akuko Mike Ejeagha!
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by injurybaba(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
If they 're really serious about their Freedom, They should have refuse to obey the Nigeria Army and stand firm n fight

And where the heck Is their leader, This is the Time to show his true leadership power by been In the front, by doing that his boys will pick courage and come out in troop or is it to only rant he knows how to do??

I just d pity those that will lose their lives over this! it will be a serious dying in vain. even God will be angry for wasting the precious life he gave you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by tobida: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
See wat Buahri and Buratai did here to unarmed civilians.
Buhari was elected to give his family the best, send dem to London and den murder the poor average suffering man.

This is Zazaky family,(unarmed civilians) this case is still ongoing and he has started doing another one. Buhari is a disgusting man.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by pasol4real(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Throwback:
Treat a pig like a pig.

Never treat an animal like an aristocrat.

In the end, all of this has been caused by idleness and a devil who had access to broadcast hate on radio to idle minds. These are the same IPOB miscreants that assaulted a Nigerian youth corper in PH, also assaulted a lady and her colleagues as reported yesterday, and killed Hausas who had no business with them.

Kanu would soon land in the International Criminal Court. His video instructing his members to burn down the country in the event of a court mandated arrest, will be one of many albatross on his neck.

Kanu must not be allowed to escape to Abidjan or substitute with a look alike double just as he suspected of Buhari.

The Kanu that threatened to march to Lagos and Kaduna, cannot be the Kanu who is scared to move from Aba to Enugu within same Igbo land.

The Kanu that dared the government that he is in Biafra land and he cannot be scared, is different from the Kanu who has been hiding in his house since yesterday and begging Igbo youths to come and die for him.

These very idle youths who have now been tasked by the army with a patriotic duty to win Olympic gold in swimming at the 2020 games, have decided to train in the muddy erosion pools of the Igbo country side, all for the love of their country Nigeria.
This shows how senseless u are .For ur info this is exactly What ipob wants .It is clear ipob is winning n succeeding .all these maltreatments n killings are exactly What wud help actualisé Biafra .
Bubu n buratai do not know it now but eventually they
Wiil regret their actions.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Jelal0007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
itchie:
This uncivilized soldiers of the Nigerian army cannot stop the struggle. Crimes against humanity are been perpetrated in Nigeria. Thanks to these visual evidence. I promise you all these miscreants in uniform will be brought to book and if their actions are proven to be in pursuance of an order from the Military hierarchy, then Buratai should get ready to have his day at the Hague
Oga shut that gutter u call mouth. If there's any miscreant here,its u lot. Bunch of empty barrels,chest beaters who mistake fool hardiness for bravery. Creatures programmed for self destruction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Mansongx(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
I want this part best. Hahahahaha! Now we shall see the most resilient and heroic among the two terrorist groups, boko boys and Igbos.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by biancarz: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
okerekeobasi:
Today it may be ipob and tommorrow you may not be far from it.remember these are innocent people fighting for their right then the zoo forces are displaying their power on the armless people while boko haram are waiting for them.

During the Miles 12 attack, didn't we tell you it will be your turn? What did Ibos do? They ridiculed the SW and Yoruba people. Please enjoy your time, when it comes our time, we too will enjoy it. But don't come here playing "I care about you" card. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Am here to pity.
Even though I detest the action of the soldiers, am not surprise cause this has been their bastardised ways of treating civilians.
But I saw worse treatment coming the Igbos ways.
Misplaced priority of Igbos.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
deji17:

They call somebody "zoo soldier", you think say na beans grin grin grin grin grin

No soldier will like a bloody civilian to dare him... grin

Police is your friend, not the Army...that is why they thought they will send police for them to play yo-yo with cheesy grin

Python dance II is badoski

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by biancarz: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
tobida:
See wat Buahri and Buratai did here to unarmed civilians.
Buhari was elected to give his family the best, send dem to London and den murder the poor average suffering man.

This is Zazaky family,(unarmed civilians) this case is still ongoing and he has started doing another one. Buhari is a disgusting man.

Ibos are now acting like they care about Northerners grin grin grin grin
Aren't these the same Northerners Nnamdi Kanu told Igbos to go and kill shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by nuggarito: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
itchie:
This uncivilized soldiers of the Nigerian army cannot stop the struggle. Crimes against humanity are been perpetrated in Nigeria. Thanks to these visual evidence. I promise you all these miscreants in uniform will be brought to book and if their actions are proven to be in pursuance of an order from the Military hierarchy, then Buratai should get ready to have his day at the Hague
this is the most sensible comment I've ever seen here, the Nigerian army is gradually loosing its prestige. The only difference between the army and ipob youths are the guns. You dont stop a fire by adding more fuel, don't let this people pick up arms.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Jelal0007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
LordsApostle:

you don't understand do you? You blacks are all savages...
The only difference between those boiz and the military men are the guns they are holding, if they start insurgency those military men cannot stand them.. We should be sensible enough. The same way Boko Haram started small, these military men formed Boss and massacred them, when they came reinforced, they (military) started running and removing their uniforms, and claiming they didn't have weapons to fight.
Things are not done this way, don't give people reasons to take up arms, else everyone suffers..
Quit polluting cyber space with all these silly noise. Oga form a group and start attacking the military na,let's see if u survive. BH is getting a bloody nose in the NE. U nitw!ts can try ur luck in SE and see how it goes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Kebreal92(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
HANG THEM BY THEIR BALLS...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by tobida: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
biancarz:

Ibos are now acting like they care about Northerners grin grin grin grin
Aren't these the same Northerners Nnamdi Kanu told Igbos to go and kill shocked shocked

One Nigeria or no one Nigeria, i will never side evil. Buhari is a great evil and he should just step down.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by gmacnoms(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Sarrki come and see the pigs and idiots swimming inside potopoto receiving better beating from the zoo keeper tongue the pigs must be stubborn to deserves this.

Cc: ICC

UN

grin grin grin
as much as I don't support or or disapprove the biafran movement, I also dnt support the killings of Nigerians in the name of curbing the biafran agitation. My own opinion is that, whether biafra or Nigeria, it's still the same situation of corrupt and mismanagement that will exist.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by tobida: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
gmacnoms:
as much as I don't support or or disapprove the biafran movement, I also dnt support the killings of Nigerians in the name of curbing the biafran agitation. My own opinion is that, whether biafra or Nigeria, it's still the same situation of corrupt and mismanagement that will exist.
Precisely! One thing dat i am certain is that military men children always suffer becos of the crime of their father. It is just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by stagger: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Crystolexy:
These people Nigerian Army killed, did not commit any crime, their crime is that they don't want to be Nigerians anymore.. so their punishment for saying that is to kill them?

The way not to be a Nigerian anymore is to officially renounce citizenship, just in the same manner that Tina Turner and Eduardio Saverin renounced their US citizenships. Not to be causing trouble in the name of secession.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Anthony20: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
I am from Edo State. But I am convinced by Namdi Kanu's argument on why they want Biafra. I agree with him and I am now a Biafran at heart. I agree with him holly. The Nigerian government should convince me on why I should remain a Nigerian not by AK 47. I no longer want to be a member of a country where hypocracy is the wind we breath. What is keeping Nigeria one is OIL and the biggest beneficiaries are the Political and other elite who continues to milk us dry in the name of "United Nigeria". Nobody can tell me what I stand to gain in this so called Niger-Area. But as a student of History, I do know that at one time around 1954 there was the Arabs Agitation by the North- Araba meaning let's divide Nigeria. Nobody shot any agitator. The more the oil, the more we are impoverished. No good roads-from Kano to Lagos. All you see is death traps. No electricity, no good water, unemployment is increasing daily. Those who are holding us together by force are feeding fat and we are dying. Senators are collecting between 14,000,000 and 29,000,000. and the executive more. Yet no money to meet ASSU, Medical Associations and other civil servants demands. Pentioneers not paid etc which same person will want to be part of this manner of country?These are real issues. Not AK 47 or Armoured Thank issue. I dare to speak the truth am a rational being not an animal or a monster. Oh Lord help to make Biafra a reality. so that Nigeria will have competitor and wake up and people can have a better.[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by stagger: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
injurybaba:
If they 're really serious about their Freedom, They should have refuse to obey the Nigeria Army and stand firm n fight

And where the heck Is their leader, This is the Time to show his true leadership power by been In the front, by doing that his boys will pick courage and come out in troop or is it to only rant he knows how to do??

I just d pity those that will lose their lives over this! it will be a serious dying in vain. even God will be angry for wasting the precious life he gave you.

Someone that abandoned the other 2 guys he is being tried with in Kuje prison; how can he come out to fight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by brightalo17: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Victornezzar:
We are still under a military rule people
Democracy ain't here yet
Thunder would faya anyone dat calls Nigeria the giant of Africa
Karma never fails buhari

Mumu which Buhari? the one your stupid Kanu said he's fake or is the Original one don appear finally? confused lairs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
itchie:

Soldiers are not CIVILIAN so don't expect them to behave like one.

All The Way..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by brightalo17: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
nuggarito:
this is the most sensible comment I've ever seen here, the Nigerian army is gradually loosing its prestige. The only difference between the army and ipob youths are the guns. You dont stop a fire by adding more fuel, don't let this people pick up arms.
They have trained army they showcased few weeks ago, why showcasing them when they can't even defend there own? Blame it on Kanu's wrong tactics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
itchie:
go and face them and die
ewure

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by letusbepieces: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
washingtonklef:

Soldiers are not CIVILIAN so don't expect them to behave like one.

All The Way..

The deployment was without due process or approval by NASS.

Wat is it with Buhari and illegality?

First President to violate the constitution and not have a certificate.

First President to disobey court order. The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by 2016v2017: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
LordsApostle:

The only difference between those boiz and the military men are the guns they are holding, if they start insurgency those military men cannot stand them.. We should be sensible enough. The same way Boko Haram started small, these military men formed Boss and massacred them, when they came reinforced, they (military) started running and removing their uniforms, and claiming they didn't have weapons to fight.
Things are not done this way, don't give people reasons to take up arms, else everyone suffers..
it's high and right time for IPOB to carry arms for self defence.
let them carry arms since buhari and his fulani/hausa brothers have stylishly invaded Igbo land
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
NOC1:
Hahahhahahhah, please make una humble them small. But no wound dem.
See people wey wan go kill military men
The only difference between the military and these man are Carmos and Aks. Leave the Camo and give these men Arms and you won't be trying this. The fact that Biafria has refused to take up arms against the military is a miracle!! They will forever remain heros after death.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by semyman: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me a Reason to Say This: Thank You, President Buhari
BY AKINTUNDE ADEYEMO—Monday, September 11, 2017 (11: 26a.m).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.
In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.
A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
Please, feel free to share

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jelal0007:
Quit polluting cyber space with all these silly noise. Oga form a group and start attacking the military na,let's see if u survive. BH is getting a bloody nose in the NE. U nitw!ts can try ur luck in SE and see how it goes.

Can bokoharam swim in mud like that? They would prefer to die standing.
See them taking nap with their golden necklace in shitting mud cool

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by deji17: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

No soldier will like a bloody civilian to dare him... grin

Police is your friend, not the Army...that is why they thought they will send police for them to play yo-yo with cheesy grin

Python dance II is badoski

Python dey dance "skelewu" and "WO" grin grin grin grin

Wo, oya jo bi olowo, ma lo jo bi olosi. Wo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
LordsApostle:

Mumu
What is the meaning of "you blacks"?
So you think there is skin color that is black or white?
You must also be a fücking morọ́n.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by nuggarito: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Imagine boko haram ( aboki with no education) faced the N.A ,up till now they've not won that war compared to educated igbos facing the N.A , the country is messed up, how can you use the military to treat civilian matter, abi are we still in the military era some mofos here are just hyping this zombies in uniforms. I don't know why the police, civil defense, frsc and others are still collecting salaries why create an enforcement agency if you can't allow them do their job , stupid country una carry zombie with gun dey threaten unarmed civilians. NO DOG SHOULD QUOTE ME ABEG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by caesaraba(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
itchie:

Lol! ICC and then United Nations abi?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.