Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,180 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba (28410 Views)

COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Praktikals(m): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Biafraguy1:
After reading comments from the so called One Nigerian, I can't help but to regret why I came out in this world as a BLACK.
Where are our religious manners and love for each other as preached in church and mosque across the nation.
Army torturing your fellow human being in such a cruel manner and you are rejoicing just because they are from the hated tribe (IGBO).
I curse my black and I regret becoming a Nigeria. I see no hope for the BLACKS even in the next 1 million years to come.
OH MY BLACK comes to mind, (rip 2Pac).
See, if you take your salary to a Nairabet shop and Akin Alabi use am do promo, you can't expect people to pity you. When the hunch back fraudster started the scheme, we forewarned you folks. You have invited Dj Buratai, enjoy your python dance.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by brainpulse: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Princedapace:

Let me tell u something bro.. Being a criminal or a terrorist is not hard.

Everryone with brain is wishing those IPoB followers don't go about carrying guns. If anything goes wrong in south east, my brother, it will lead to civil war and we all will suffer.

Maybe u av the money to leave nigeria.. Even if u av all the money to leave nigeria, can u leave with all ur family members? No, u may av investments too in nigeria and they will be under threat.

So, mocking the ones who obey soldiers for now does not make sense.
What u need to understand is that not veeyone in Aba is in support of IPOB. Not all igbos are in support of it too. So make u talk with sense and not to mock and get likes on nairaland
Nigeria is now a complex country.. If anything goes wrong, people will begin to attack from their various location before they die.

Igbos will lose o but people go suffer too. So, we are not wishing those suppers carry gun.
Look, let me tell you the truth, your people will suffer the casualties. Nobody except you guys will witness the destruction. Those in other locations too will suffer as well, when you guys do something,always use your heads, you have created enemies on yourselves home and abroad.

The international communities knows the tribe in Nigeria for drug trafficking, frauds & internet scams, they have seen Kanu videos calling for arms, genocide& secession. Even in Nigeria, you guys have insulted and abused every tribe, and we are all watching you guys in all our neighbourhood to make any mistakes. if not for the love of God and civilised society you guys wouldn't found it funny.
Or you think when it starts you will run to the west for safety or you will leave in the west safely, you have never seen war or ethnic cleansing before, please pray you don't see it. Once it starts your tribe is not safe o, so let's all welcome peace for the good of all.

Your governor now is reduced to nobody in his state because he refused to talk and caution Kanu stupidity when he should.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Praktikals(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2017
sokera:
don't ever call my President a bastard again if not I will call your father a son of a bitch and your mother a prostitute ... last warning ....
You are right
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Praktikals(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Princedapace:

Let me tell u something bro.. Being a criminal or a terrorist is not hard.

Everryone with brain is wishing those IPoB followers don't go about carrying guns. If anything goes wrong in south east, my brother, it will lead to civil war and we all will suffer.

Maybe u av the money to leave nigeria.. Even if u av all the money to leave nigeria, can u leave with all ur family members? No, u may av investments too in nigeria and they will be under threat.

So, mocking the ones who obey soldiers for now does not make sense.
What u need to understand is that not veeyone in Aba is in support of IPOB. Not all igbos are in support of it too. So make u talk with sense and not to mock and get likes on nairaland
Nigeria is now a complex country.. If anything goes wrong, people will begin to attack from their various location before they die.

Igbos will lose o but people go suffer too. So, we are not wishing those suppers carry gun.
This is why sane Igbos should caution the ones the Albino has brainwashed. When the sinners suffer, the righteous partake. (bible)

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Prouddevil(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2017
flimzy24:
.I hv been saying this, call of the strike and u wil c de great reduction in the numba IPOB protesters. Some of them are idle students, who have noting doing bcus of the strike. The blood of any injured or dead student wil b on de head of any one, group or thing responsible for dis strike.
no no, strike as nothing to do with this ipop thing, an intelligent igbo not to even talk of educated igbo will never follow Kanu, can't you see the caliber of people at most of his rallies? . undecided

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by deluxeT(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
It's a norm when the atmosphere is tensed...raising of hand is carried. grin

It instill some discipline and fear that someone is in charge grin

When adults start behaving like kids, they are forced to raised their hands up grin

Python dance things cheesy smiley

Good morning Sir/Ma,

when a security outfit asks you to raise your hands, it's to ensure you are not holding any weapon and to make sure you are not trying to pull any surprises like pressing the detonator of a suicide vest/bombs...etc.

Seems Nigerian youths no longer have interest in leaning certain things anymore, everything now is gossips, music, comedy, insults and so on.

Na wah o

AND WE ARE SAYING THAT WE WANT TO TAKE THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP FROM THOSE OLD BABAS THAT CAN READ THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE WE EVEN OPEN OUR MOUTHS TO NARRATE IT

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by PaulOgenyi: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Abia is a failed state, no wonder their entire people Abia state are the same people carrying ipod matter like akara on their head. DLioness
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Hajardramadan(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2017
EmperorSixtus:
I pray ND to immediately start bombing all the oil installations simultaneously
if this should happen, I bet you igbos will lose the most
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Princedapace(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2017
brainpulse:

Look, let me tell you the truth, your people will suffer the casualties. Nobody except you guys will witness the destruction. Those in other locations too will suffer as well, when you guys do something,always use your heads, you have created enemies on yourselves home and abroad.

The international communities knows the tribe in Nigeria for drug trafficking, frauds & internet scams, they have seen Kanu videos calling for arms, genocide& secession. Even in Nigeria, you guys have insulted and abused every tribe, and we are all watching you guys in all our neighbourhood to make any mistakes. if not for the love of God and civilised society you guys wouldn't found it funny.
Or you think when it starts you will run to the west for safety or you will leave in the west safely, you have never seen war or ethnic cleansing before, please pray you don't see it. Once it starts your tribe is not safe o, so let's all welcome peace for the good of all.

Your governor now is reduced to nobody in his state because he refused to talk and caution Kanu stupidity when he should.

My brother, no body wants war. .but it is not as u av painted it

War is complex o. Baba, war is complex o.. There are many interstate marriages now more than in 1967 bro..
Any war in nigeria that is ethnic based will not favour anyone..

Oil is powering our economy now and many will target oil installation and cripple the economy bro.

Ethnic war no be by chest beating as u are making it look.

I don't pray for it.. U think other ethnic group will not be affected? U really think some ethnic groups don't share sentiments with the igbos? Some are married to igbo people and share a lot with them bro..

It is not going to be funny so stop the noise and pray for peace..
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
France
Monaco wants Independence.
President: Give them Autonomy.

Spain
Catalonia wants Independence.
King: Give them more investment and Semi Autonomy.

United Kingdom 
Scotland wants Independence 
Queen: Give them a Referendum.

Netherlands 
Macau wants Independence 
King: Hand them back to China. 

Nigeria:
Biafra wants Independence 
President: Kill them all

All those places have something in common
The elected officials asked for the referendum not a group lead by one single man that has not held any political office before

Plus macau just like hongkong is part of mainland china geographically

Simple way to demand for referendum is to ask your elected officials to demand for it

Short of that, ipob will be seen as rebels going against the constitution of Nigeria
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by tivta(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2017
So much hate in the country yet no referendum? Why force strange bed fellows together? I guess 2019 will mark the restructuring or destruction of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by uzomba(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders, it is actually unfortunate that most of our comments are geared towards insulting people or religions other than ours. No country can ever survive without the help of others. No tribe is superior to others and the earlier we stop this hatred the better for us all. Peace.
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by mavinc4u(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
omobritiko:
There has been hidden war goin on and we don't even know...spoke to an ipob today and he shared his angry...my best friend was an Igbo man but I stopped talking to him the day he told me his dad told him way back not to trust yoruba boys...the ipob I spoke to today confirmed it and said they were even thought at schools...yoruba can't be trusted,who has really got problem here?and he said they really hate yoruba coz our blood as been mixed with Islam can u even hear that thrash?i don't have any problem with Igbos,but really they don't wanna stay nigeria should let them go,every Igbo Nigerian man thinks he's Israelite how dumb...

Nobody taught them anything in school but life taught them. I don't like generalizing because every human has his/her unique identity but all the same some all tribes are usually known for one thing. If an igbo man tells you to run, please run and when he tells you to stop just stop but when a Yoruba man tells you to run abeg stay where you are and if he tells you stop abeg borrow legs join your own and run. That is how it is especially when one grew up in the midst of his people but if he grows up outside his kinsmen then is a different thing.
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by makydebbie(f): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
hilroy:
Operation Python dance still in effect

Cownu your end is very near
This python dance na die. grin
I wan learn am. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. / Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.