Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Slide Into DM (what Most People Called Inbox On Facebook) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Slide Into DM (what Most People Called Inbox On Facebook) (803 Views)

People Called The Stretch Marks On My Booby Lightening Strike, Lady Says. PHOTOS / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Slide Into DM (what Most People Called Inbox On Facebook) by Riwo11(f): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello, good day/evening/morning/afternoon. (Or Hello Ma'am/Sir).
My name is xyz and I am...(say something about yourself to prove you are not a robot).
Tip: Giving information about yourself shows you are a responsible individual and increases your chances of being trusted, leading to an increased chance at a lasting internet relationship.
I am (state your reason for sliding into DM as clearly as possible.) This is a most crucial step.
Tip: Stating your purpose will incredibly save both you and the responder a lot of time, (even if it is to woo(toast) him or her, state as clearly and as respectfully as possible. Meanwhile, there are courteous ways to propose romance to a stranger).
Wait for response, in due time you shall receive a response.
If you don't, try again. But don't spam.
On second or third try: state your purpose more clearly.
Should it be to ask a question, present your question in a manner that proves you are not a robot.
It helps to add "I know you are busy but..." - It shows you respect your time, and how the responder has chosen to spend his/her time.
Be irresistible.
Same applies for phone calls to a stranger (with a few tweaks).
Same applies for walking up to a stranger (with a few tweaks).
HOW NOT TO SLIDE INTO DM:
"Hello"
"Hi"
"Hello baby"
"Your DP is delicious, can I be your friend?"
"Wassup"
"Answer me nau"
***Anything that is not listed in "How to slide into DM" above.
Note: It is okay if you are still learning how to express yourself properly in English language (especially written). In other words, don't be shy about your grammar if you think its not good enough (what matters is that your desire to learn is constant).
I believe if you have something tangible to say, people will listen to you irrespective of your grammar/language/accent.
***Note: this is not absolute. I will update as I learn more.
Make it a great day!
CLICK BELOW TO READ.....
4 Important Things To Note When Making Love To A Virgin Girl
http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/4-important-things-to-note-when-making.html
Re: How To Slide Into DM (what Most People Called Inbox On Facebook) by lafflaff123(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Cool
Re: How To Slide Into DM (what Most People Called Inbox On Facebook) by DabuIIIT: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Cool

cool ke,do u kno what they talking about here,u think its amala n ewedu? grin grin grin
Re: How To Slide Into DM (what Most People Called Inbox On Facebook) by lafflaff123(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
DabuIIIT:

cool ke,do u kno what they talking about here,u think its amala n ewedu? grin grin grin

IPOB

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Naked Birthday Photo-shoot. / Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast / Why Are We Men Largely Ignored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.