Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) (4201 Views)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:26am On Sep 14, 2017
Fear has gripped the entire people at my resident.

Just 20 minutes ago, there has been several Gunshots!

And just now, we got information that the hausas are Killing the Igbos at Tonimas in Aba!

I suspect its hausa army soildiers!!

Please, what is really happening??

Aba is hot right now!! embarassed

Where is PMB??
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 3:29am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

And just now, we got information that the hausas are Killing the Igbos at Tonimas in Aba!

Where is PMB??

You heard gunshots and you concluded that Hausa army soldiers are killing Igbos?

Why are you asking of PMB? Didn't Kanu tell you that the one here is a clown and the original PMB is in London?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by baralatie(m): 3:31am On Sep 14, 2017
don't worry ! KANU is coming with biafran army to save you! KANU!KANU!KANU! shey you see what you brought to igboland!

9 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 3:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Who started it. you dey live your life peacefully until one albino showed up and decided to brain wash you with strong detergent

12 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:32am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

You heard gunshots and you concluded that Hausa army soldiers are killing Igbos?

Why are you asking of PMB? Didn't Kanu tell you that the one here is a clown and the original PMB is in London?
Can't you read angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:33am On Sep 14, 2017
fk001:
Who started it. you dey live your life peacefully until one albino showed up and decided to brain wash you with strong detergent
Im just worried about this suitation! That's all

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 3:33am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Can't you read angry angry

You got information by 3:23 am? Wehdone o, Biafran Secret Service.

Honestly, my heart goes out to the innocent people who have no part in this madness but are caught up in its consequences.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by baralatie(m): 3:33am On Sep 14, 2017
fk001:
meanwhile KANU dey enjoy him sleep for him house!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:34am On Sep 14, 2017
baralatie:
don't worry !
KANU is coming with biafran army to save you!
KANU!KANU!KANU!
shey you see what you brought to igboland!
Hmm.. Seems another war is coming embarassed
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:35am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

You got information by 3:23 am? Wehdone o, Biafran Secret Service.

Honestly, my heart goes out to the innocent people who have no part in this madness but are caught up in its consequences.
20 minutes ago before that time!!

Besides, we got information from CALLS!
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by baralatie(m): 3:35am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
you dey fear ni?

5 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 3:36am On Sep 14, 2017
baralatie:
meanwhile KANU dey enjoy him sleep for him house!
Aswear

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 3:36am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Be calm, nothing is going to happen to you or your loved ones.

Stay indoors, don't go out for the next few days except it'd extremely urgent.

When you hear gunshots around you, don't go and look, lie down and stay away from windows. You'll be fine and nothing would happen to you.

The Nigerian Army is there to protect you from enemies of Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by MetaPhysical: 3:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Please lets stop mocking Ibos, let them go. Free them abeg and let them get Biafra. No need to waste lives. I believe North is scared of loosing Middlebelt cause they know if Biafra goes it will set precedence for others to start forming secession. No one is more afraid of separation than North. They have nothing to sustain them up there. It's like they are ready to kill to retain their source of sustenance.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by sarrki(m): 3:37am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Where is PMB??

Hmmm

A lady reporting hearsay news

OK oooo

Please let us be factual about our reporting time line

In your report there is hate speech

You said Hausa soldiers

I can confirm to you that your story is to Crete problem

For documentation processes we will remember you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:37am On Sep 14, 2017
baralatie:

you dey fear ni?
Lol.. Bro, Im curious and naive and im just thinking where this is gonna head to.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by sarrki(m): 3:39am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Spotted
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by baralatie(m): 3:39am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Lol.. Bro, Im curious and naive and im just thinking where this is gonna head to.
whaaat!!

you are naïve??

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 3:39am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Im just worried about this suitation! That's all

Don't worry nothing will happen to you. I am very sure of that, but you should stop being tribalistic

Nigeria Army comprises of all tribes in Nigeria, it is not limited to Hausa and yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by sarrki(m): 3:39am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Nigerian army will deal with it

They will wipe any trouble maker out of the soil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 3:40am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

The information you received is false.

Put off your light, lay low.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:40am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm

A lady reporting hearsay news

OK oooo

Please let us be factual about our reporting time line

In your report there is hate speech

You said Hausa soldiers

I can confirm to you that your story is to Crete problem

For documentation processes we will remember you

I didn't just say!

I assumed, besides If its true, then they're fighting for their brothers.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:41am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

The information you received are false.

Put off your light, lay low.
please Bleep off and swerve!

Like yo here?
Oh Boy!
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:42am On Sep 14, 2017
fk001:

Don't worry nothing will happen to you. I am very sure of that, but you should stop being tribalistic

Nigeria Army comprises of all tribes in Nigeria it is not only limited to Hausa and yoruba
embarassed

Alright.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by sarrki(m): 3:43am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

I didn't just say!

I assumed, besides If its true, then they're fighting for their brothers.

Assumption is a evil crime in reporting crises

Yours is worse than KANU hate speech

Let's all be careful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 3:43am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
please Bleep off and swerve!

Like yo here?
Oh Boy!

I don't blame you. Your mind is conditioned to believe what you want to even if it is false.

By the way, don't repeat the mistake of telling me to bleep off and swerve. I have been civil in my posts to you. You don't want to see my other side.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 3:44am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
60% hausas embarassed

Where did you get your analysis from!?
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:45am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Assumption is a evil crime in reporting crises

Yours is worse than KANU hate speech

Let's all be careful
Please stop all these preaching!

Im hearing fu*cking gunshots ,or they're shooting flowers and air?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:47am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

I don't blame you. Your mind is conditioned to believe what you want to even if it is false.

By the way, don't repeat the mistake of telling me to bleep off and swerve. I have been civil in my posts to you. You don't want to see my other side.
No! You haven’t been civil!

You claimed my information is false! Which ain't.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by sarrki(m): 3:47am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Please stop all these preaching!

Im hearing fu*cking gunshots ,or they're shooting flowers and air?

Prove to us that its the Hausa soldiers

That's a lie

That's hate speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
No! You haven’t been civil!

You claimed my information is false! Which ain't.

Because I debunked your false information which you later said you guessed, I should bleep off? Keep posting falsehood and making a fool of yourself here.

I gave you tips on how to be safe and avoid danger and you are insulting me. I don't blame you.

Do whatever suits you, your gunshot is your problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by kynbasil01: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Where is PMB??
such a pathetic and stupid story

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

These Yorubas Are Really Funny / Delta State Election Result As Been Awesome & Exciting / Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.