Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) (4207 Views)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by Sall(m): 3:49am On Sep 14, 2017
There no need to be in fear. Put off the light and lay low . Biafra secret service will take care of your security.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by unohbethel(m): 3:51am On Sep 14, 2017
i know that dis thread will be deleted b4 since una don dey start to delete some comments
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:52am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Prove to us that its the Hausa soldiers

That's a lie

That's hate speech
Please! Leave me alone!
Come to ariaria at Aba!
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 3:53am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Please! Leave me alone!
Come to ariaria at Aba!

You don't post false info on Nairaland and ask us to leave you alone. It's because you all asked us to leave Kanu alone that he's brought this upon yourself.

Ariaria has always been the hotbed of trouble in Aba. That road down to Faulks road is wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by sicily4u: 3:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Is true, the youths are going round the streets and alerting people to be awake
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 3:56am On Sep 14, 2017
navada99:

How do you put off light mumu.

If that's all you could contribute, it shows how useless you are. Your parents should have used you to block erosion.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:57am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

Because I debunked your false information which you later said you guessed, I should bleep off? Keep posting falsehood and making a fool of yourself here.

I gave you tips on how to be safe and avoid danger and you are insulting me. I don't blame you.

Do whatever suits you, your gunshot is your problem.
I told you something that is really happening down here, you tag it false?

I don't blame you either!

Seun you can remove this thread, someone cannot Share some information here to alert others!

Don't worry, some dudes will Share the full Gist soon! Have a nice day!
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by klens(m): 3:57am On Sep 14, 2017
I just got a call now that they are killing the igbos, it's been long I received night call last. And I called someone he said it is true that they are all outside gun shots every where
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2017
sicily4u:
Is true, the youths are going round the streets and alerting people to be awake
Seriously, and these people keep attacking me because I shared a cool info!
If they lived here, they will understand better.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by jasawa: 3:59am On Sep 14, 2017
MetaPhysical:
Please lets stop mocking Ibos, let them go. Free them abeg and let them get Biafra. No need to waste lives. I believe North is scared of loosing Middlebelt cause they know if Biafra goes it will set precedence for others to start forming secession. No one is more afraid of separation than North. They have nothing to sustain them up there. It's like they are ready to kill to retain their source of sustenance.
please Google the internet for the Nigerian state IGR for 2016 then you would know where your erosion infested region is at the ladder.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:59am On Sep 14, 2017
klens:
I just got a call now that they are killing the igbos, it's been long I received night call last. And I called someone he said it is true that they are all outside gun shots every where

Thank You, bro I love you.

Tell them!
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 4:00am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
I told you something that is really happening down here, you tag it false?

I don't blame you either!

Seun you can remove this thread, someone cannot Share some information here to alert others!

Don't worry, some dudes will Share the full Gist soon! Have a nice day!

https://www.nairaland.com/4053047/heavy-gun-shot-army-express#60435928
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by Kruzxx: 4:00am On Sep 14, 2017
this country should nt exist in d first place. this is 3-4 countries togeda as one .no love no unity .BIAFRAEXIT

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 4:01am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

You don't post false info on Nairaland and ask us to leave you alone. It's because you all asked us to leave Kanu alone that he's brought this upon yourself.

Ariaria has always been the hotbed of trouble in Aba. That road down to Faulks road is wahala.

This is not false.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by klens(m): 4:02am On Sep 14, 2017
I can't even sleep again, I went to bed around pass 2am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EPAINYOU: 4:02am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Seriously, and these people keep attacking me because I shared a cool info!
If they lived here, they will understand better.

No mind them. We are all awake here. Till day brake we will know what actually happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by EponOjuku: 4:03am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
This is not false.

Okay.

Off light and lie down for ground if it's really close by.

We'll hear the true accounts in the morning.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by estie92: 4:05am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm

A lady reporting hearsay news

OK oooo

Please let us be factual about our reporting time line

In your report there is hate speech

You said Hausa soldiers

I can confirm to you that your story is to Crete problem

For documentation processes we will remember you
hearsay news? I'm also hearing d gunshots and trailers honking heavily. Security men has blown d whistle and advised everyone to be awake and vigilant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 4:06am On Sep 14, 2017
kynbasil01:
such a pathetic and stupid story
You really think so.. Please leave here now, if you don't have anything good to say
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by klens(m): 4:06am On Sep 14, 2017
Some kind comments I'm seeing on front page is really annoying. To show you most people don't care if they killed the you or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by RisingSun1: 4:08am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Fear has gripped the entire people at my resident.

Just 20 minutes ago, there has been several Gunshots!

And just now, we got information that the hausas are Killing the Igbos at Tonimas in Aba!

I suspect its hausa army soildiers!!

Please, what is really happening??

Aba is hot right now!! embarassed

Where is PMB??
I dey Aba now. its the hausas that were killed not the order way round

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 4:11am On Sep 14, 2017
RisingSun1:
I dey Aba now. its the hausas that were killed not the order way round
Lol.. Where are the hausas? They've all gone home..

But.. Where did you get the info..

Meanwhile, More news coming today..

Thanks for the info too wink
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by obyrich(m): 4:12am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm

A lady reporting hearsay news

OK oooo

Please let us be factual about our reporting time line

In your report there is hate speech

You said Hausa soldiers

I can confirm to you that your story is to Crete problem

For documentation processes we will remember you
You are an embodiment of hate speech.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by Dani4tech(m): 4:12am On Sep 14, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by eagleeye2: 4:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Everyone around this axis should be awake by now. Because they have been sounding warning since that we should all be at alert.
God pass dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:13am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Thank You, bro I love you.

Tell them!
It's now calm at umule, how about ur side?
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 4:17am On Sep 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
It's now calm at umule, how about ur side?
Its calm too.

But few persons are alerting other people with sounds to be awake!
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:19am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Its calm too.

But few persons are alerting other people with sounds to be awake!
what's ur area?
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by obyrich(m): 4:19am On Sep 14, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Lol.. Where are the hausas? They've all gone home..

But.. Where did you get the info..

Meanwhile, More news coming today..

Thanks for the info too wink
Nobody was killed. You people should stop spreading rumours. Do not pass unverified information.

The city is not as tensed as you people make it sound. I was with some Hausa guys yesterday evening at Clifford Road Aba. Nobody was disturbing them and there was no securityman around there. Nobody is killing anybody. There is curfew and the compliance is total.

The gunshots you are hearing are warning shots. The Hausa people at Tonimas were relocated to the barracks on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 4:22am On Sep 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
what's ur area?
Umuatako
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) by ElizaVeta(f): 4:23am On Sep 14, 2017
obyrich:
Nobody was killed. You people should stop spreading rumours. Do not pass unverified information.

The city is not as tensed as you people make it sound. I was with some Hausa guys yesterday evening at Clifford Road Aba. Nobody was disturbing them and there was no securityman around there. Nobody is killing anybody. There is curfew and the compliance is total.

The gunshots you are hearing are warning shots. The Hausa people at Tonimas were relocated to the barracks on Tuesday.
Dear, You ain't sure

(1) (2) (3)

See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 / 1966: How Samuel Ladoke Akintola Was Assassinated. / Gallant ESN Extradites Miyeti Allah Bandits Who Tried To Invade Enugu 2ru Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.