Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety (25586 Views)

Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace / Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by NaijaElba(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
Useless apodas...see how they are littered all over the north....yet they keep spreading hate messages. Thumbs up to Ganduje.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by SamzackD(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
These are the people I pity most in all the saga, they are the ones that've got more to lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by aleeyus(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
This one shows northerners are literate

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
baritereign24:
To hell with the northerns, bastardized sets of animals
[/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2017
Even northerners are beginning to understand the difference between Igbos and ipob. What a setback for the pig master, Kanu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Tamass: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2017
TinaAnita:
Rubbish!
Yet your conscience is haunting you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by UncutSk(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2017
All buttlicking afonja must die
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by diana158(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2017
I most commend our brothers in the North for their show of maturity in times like these. They are truly matured and calm in their response to the whole issue. Nigeria shall survive. This is not cowardice rather its a show of strenght, God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Igbos need to do away with Nnamdi Kanu. He has caused them more harm just in the space of 2 years. See how Hausa they show igbos maturity and leadership in the face of provocations. O ma she oooo (what a pity)

Kudos to Gov. Ganduje. I have fallen in love with him (no homo) since his presentation at the just concluded NBA 2017 conference. One love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by aleeyus(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by teacherbim(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Angelb4:
O boy, October 1 dey near o. I need to stock my house with food.
I pray my salary is paid before then oooo as things are going now,anything can happen,I still remember the story of Ogun Ojukwu that my parents told me
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by backtosender: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Rubbish as long as biafrans are being marginalize the zoo will not have rest peace and prosperity
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by peacemara54(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2017
You may need it, check my signature
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by omooba969(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2017
silasweb:
This is a nothern Governor i respect so much.

Is that not the governor who pretends to be sleeping @functions? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by stanluiz(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Igbos need to do away with Nnamdi Kanu. He has caused them more harm just in the space of 2 years. See how Hausa they show igbos maturity and leadership in the face of provocations. O ma she oooo (what a pity)

Kudos to Gov. Ganduje. I have fallen in love with him (no homo) since his presentation at the just concluded NBA 2017 conference. One love.
You are now congratulating masters.What about the quit notice and the anti Igbo song what do you have to say. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Allee90: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Let them denounce the activities of Kanu and his followers or else retaliation in Kano will be deadly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
rubbish let them keep their peace we don't need it... Biafrans must go
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Stkilda(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
fratermathy:
Can you imagine?

Some misguided IPOB youths are out for innocent Hausa blood in Aba simply because the NIGERIAN ARMY (composed of all ethnicities) "provoked" them!

Yet the Hausas, that had hitherto been seen as the monsters in the Nigerian ethnic narrative and stereotype, are the ones keeping the peace now.

How quickly tables turn when jobless man-worshipping youths are on the loose! Igbos everywhere should condemn the approach of IPOB in the secessionist campaign, if they are to ever get their wishes or even to remain relevant in the scheme of affairs.

I think that we are either missing the point or just pretending not to know, these people are not interested in what direction the table turns. They want one and only one thing, to exit Nigeria.
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Juchii(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
I love this menn, this people keep on showing their maturity level.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by TimeManager(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
Can't believe Igbos deserted this thread, especially the front Page. This is a testament to the fact that the chief Pig Kanu & his piglets are totally devoid of Reasoning.

Kiss the truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Pope22(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria has 36 states, buhari and ojukwu altogether has 12 letters. 1960 was Nigeria's independence and there are 6 days from monday to saturday. Remove the 6 from 1960 and add it to 52 weeks in a year and see that biafra has 6 letters. Now, since buhari and ojukwu has 12 letters, it means each has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters, which means USA when added to Ojukwu will give 6 letters. Yoruba and Hausa has 11 letters together, 52 weeks in a year minus 1960 gives you East and North which means buhari will give you 6 letters while ojukwu will give you 6 letters also. From all these calculations, by the time you realise you are just wasting your time, you must have wasted your time reading meaningless things because you see buhari and ojukwu in it.

Remember, ojukwu has 6 letters, buhari has 6 letters, so

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Stkilda(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

They want to get out of Nigeria, Period!
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by belindar: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2017
Industrious and hardworking Igbo man will never support what Kanu is doing. Those people that witnessed and lost relatives during the last Biafra war will never want to witness such again. A lot of Igbo men and women lost million of properties during the Biafra war. Do they want to repeat the same? Kanu should just disappear and let peace rain.
WHAT DID KANU KNOW ABOUT BIAFRA. WAS HE EVEN BORN THEN.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2017
stanluiz:
You are now congratulating masters.What about the quit notice and the anti Igbo song what do you have to say. Shame!

Nothing would happen in Oct 1st. The Hausas would not and cannot hurt Mohamodu Buhari's Government. The Igbos in the north or any Southerner for that matter has nothing to fear.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by repogirl(f): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2017
What will the governor say before? Will he use rope to tie any Hausa person that wants to retaliate?

These elders should go back home and tell the illiterates killing Hausa people that the fight is not with innocent people trying to make a living. Otherwise they will provoke the hausas into a murdering rampage. They already know those ones don't kuku value life.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
brainpulse:
If the south eastern governors and elders had been doing this, it wouldn't have led nor escalated to these incidences. Instead they watched, cheered and pampered Kanu excesses and celebrated him. Even the disgraceful elders were bowing before Kanu and urging him to continue now you saw the repercussions, you 're shouting UN, UN ko UFO ni.

For those blaming Buhari.

PMB gave Kanu a very long rope. A whole president of Nigeria was humiliated, warned and threatened not to set foot in south east & south south when he was scheduled for a state visit.- PMB never talked, he called the visit off.

PMB allowed Kanu excesses even during his medical leaves, Kanu was on rampage threatened every one against his ideology and beliefs. Even up to going against security convoy stationed in the east.

Then the worst, Kanu created his army of bandits and security agents going from state to state and also threatening a whole constitutionalised election system.

Then when Python came to dance , you said he should not dance. Even God is always angry at the proud and arrogance.

Well talk of u .now the python is dancing what is it resolving think twice those it fuel it more or does it calm it down
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by dvee2: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
magoo10:
Proponents of the oct1 quit notice order will be smiling now as carrying out their acts against perceived targets will crystalize as the day goes by.

As long the Nigeria army continue to intimidate the Igbo's in the southeast the people will continue to vent their anger on the Hausa's in the east thereby triggering a reprisal in the north,this is a deliberate ploy by the arewa arm of the Nigeria army to make the oct1st deadline a reality.

the Nigeria army must as a matter of urgency pull out her men and quickly demilitarize the southeast region if not the federal govt should be held responsible for any violence that will may errupt in the coming days.

I thought they said they are ready to burn down the zoo. Ordinary python dance by half a battalion they are crying. Imagine the full wrath of the NA is deployed,that one na die na

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by sulaimania2003(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Finally Finally, Ipob losing it.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by pstnicodemus(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2017
Abfinest007:
I don't think this protection will work bcus d north is known for violence oh
and the East , west or south is free from violence?
let's be reasonable With analysis, and not sentimental. it's a good move and should be lauded.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2017
backtosender:
Rubbish as long as biafrans are being marginalize the zoo will not have rest peace and prosperity

How are they marginalized? See ehn, Buhari has less than 6 years in Aso rock and he would leave but the igbo tribe will be here for centuries. We are all feeling the heat of his rulership and are not dead.

Do not destroy igbo land due to hate for Buhari. Get that into your heads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayade, Lai Mohammed Commission First Decoder Manufacturing Plant In West Africa / Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) / APGA Nominates Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim As Running Mate To Prof Chukwuma Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.