Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation (1979 Views)

Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. / All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by kettykin: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

I support your call for restraint. smiley
But your empty chest beating rants are a no-no for me. sad

which of the statement is a chest beat, also which art of the country are you from ?
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Viergeachar: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:

which of the statement is a chest beat, also which art of the country are you from ?

i write to all ipob members to quit the opposition to Operation Python Dance for the sake of the innocent youths, the women and the elderly .

Enough of the blood shed and disruption to public peace and business transactions . Igbos 50 years ago were reduced to ground zero from which we rose to defeat and beat handsdown those who were supported by Soviet Union, Britain, Egypt , Sudan and Chad . Igbos have the from ash heap of 20 pounds policy and other scorched earth policies to producing some of the best programmers in the IT world like Emeagwali and chinedu Echeruo, some of the best footballers in the world like Kanu Nwankwo and JJ okocha , some of the best world economist like Kalu Idika Kalu and Ngozi Iweala.

Igbos have trounced everyother black race in the academic field by producing best results in WAEC for many years consecutively , the Best UME Results, Best federal common Entrance exams and the best in foreign university academic exams.

The question is why would we after beating the world be beaten by illiterates in our home front , as i write this i have just watched an online video of how people were slain in the streets of Aba and how the shops and businesses of banks , pharmacies, hospitals, eateries , etc are loosing billions of Naira because of insecurity triggered by the resistance to operation python dance.

Biko Umunna let us be smarter than our haters, i have often told people that for the fact that Nigeria is not military power there is no need going into battle with them otherwise the innocent will pay a huge price.

As soon as the quit Notice backfired i knew the next option would be to send the military to the East in a needless poor military policy .

The best we can do for the elderly , women and children is to forego any confrontation with the military ,

Seen it
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by ipoblogic: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
quote author=kettykin post=60446249]i write to all ipob members to quit the opposition to Operation Python Dance for the sake of the innocent youths, the women and the elderly .

Enough of the blood shed and disruption to public peace and business transactions . Igbos 50 years ago were reduced to ground zero from which we rose to defeat and beat handsdown those who were supported by Soviet Union, Britain, Egypt , Sudan and Chad . Igbos have the from ash heap of 20 pounds policy and other scorched earth policies to producing some of the best programmers in the IT world like Emeagwali and chinedu Echeruo, some of the best footballers in the world like Kanu Nwankwo and JJ okocha , some of the best world economist like Kalu Idika Kalu and Ngozi Iweala.

Igbos have trounced everyother black race in the academic field by producing best results in WAEC for many years consecutively , the Best UME Results, Best federal common Entrance exams and the best in foreign university academic exams.

The question is why would we after beating the world be beaten by illiterates in our home front , as i write this i have just watched an online video of how people were slain in the streets of Aba and how the shops and businesses of banks , pharmacies, hospitals, eateries , etc are loosing billions of Naira because of insecurity triggered by the resistance to operation python dance.

Biko Umunna let us be smarter than our haters, i have often told people that for the fact that Nigeria is not military power there is no need going into battle with them otherwise the innocent will pay a huge price.

As soon as the quit Notice backfired i knew the next option would be to send the military to the East in a needless poor military policy .

The best we can do for the elderly , women and children is to forego any confrontation with the military ,[/quote]

what do you mean by confrontation?

jihardists in uuniform。 entered our lands and attacked us even though we are unarmed。

and here you are talking about we stopping confrontation?
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by wingmanII: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

Seen it

Chief, you also have a chest. Beat it as hard and as long as you want. Mtcheew!
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by abouzaid: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Osaib:

How are our leaders the greatest betrayers? Is it Okorocha that have told them to stop this nonsense and they call him Okorohausa, or is Obiano that have appealed to them many times and they accused him of supporting Hausa Fulani, or Ohaneze that they have called many names, or Uwazuruike. Which leader have they not disrespected?
Our people say onye kpa nku ahuhu ngwere abi ya ukwo meaning ''If you fetch an ant infected wood, you are as well inviting Lizards''. They should be bold enough together with those emboldening to face the consequences of their unguided and unruly behaviors.
there was peace in the southeast and south South until the army moved in and invaded Nnamdi KANU's compound. ipob is not armed neither have they be known to endanger anybody. this military operation have no sense behind it because it won't make voters to come out. it's the politicians like okorocha,ekweremmadu an obiano that are bringing in these soldiers thinking it would help them to stop the election boycott. Peter obi is also tacitly supporter it because his vice presidential ambition but they would all fail since we won't come out to vote.obiano is also planning worse for Onitsha, see the secular below

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by shukuokukobambi: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
MasterChen:
The real Ipob members aren't on NL. Stop wasting your time here. They are in Umuahia swimming in dirty mud.

The ones you see on NL are mostly outside the country forming Mandela whilst eating Ham and Cheese

Awon Keyboard Alexander the Great grin

You're a prophet cheesy

You saw the future when you started referring to them as potor potor republic. They were really enjoying their time in the potor potor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
wingmanII:

Chief, you also have a chest. Beat it as hard and as long as you want. Mtcheew!

Nigerians don't have vain pride. Only igbos have that hence the reason we don't like igbos
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by kettykin: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

I support your call for restraint. smiley
But your empty chest beating rants are a no-no for me. sad

if that is what else you then i am sorry as i cant help you , i am not a psychologist . The Media world has been filled with stories of how Americans rule the world of computing producing Enterprenuers like Mike zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc and the world has not gone berserk.
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Viergeachar: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:

if that is what else you then i am sorry as i cant help you , i am not a psychologist . The Media world has been filled with stories of how Americans rule the world of computing producing Enterprenuers like Mike zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc and the world has not gone berserk.

Because the Americans are right.

But you are not...that's why I called it 'empty chest-beating'. grin
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Goke7: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tayonic:
Python, one of the very programming languages I really like.
Hahahahaha

actually a course am studying now, the thing sweet die! grin hello = aba, print(aba) = hello

1 Like

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Tayonic: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Goke7:

actually a course am studying now, the thing sweet die! grin hello = aba, print(aba) = hello
hello=kanu=poto=ifnotbut=chukwu aviama

1 Like

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by wingmanII: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Nigerians don't have vain pride. Only igbos have that hence the reason we don't like igbos

Deceive yourself. Which groups in Nigeria like each other? Ok. Maybe Fulani and Yoruba? . Congratulations!
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by blessgreg: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
no, let them continue, don't stop, KANU blood brothers and sisters are not in front of d battle, but d foolish n gullible agitator. use ur head for onces.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ayo Fayose Storms Drinking Joint To Celebrate Christmas (pics,video) / Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Media Aide Disgrace His Boss While Trying To Promote Him / Bishop Oyedepo Cast His Vote In His Polling Unit(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.