Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation (1975 Views)

Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. / All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by kettykin: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
i write to all ipob members to quit the opposition to Operation Python Dance for the sake of the innocent youths, the women and the elderly .

Enough of the blood shed and disruption to public peace and business transactions . Igbos 50 years ago were reduced to ground zero from which we rose to defeat and beat handsdown those who were supported by Soviet Union, Britain, Egypt , Sudan and Chad . Igbos have the from ash heap of 20 pounds policy and other scorched earth policies to producing some of the best programmers in the IT world like Emeagwali and chinedu Echeruo, some of the best footballers in the world like Kanu Nwankwo and JJ okocha , some of the best world economist like Kalu Idika Kalu and Ngozi Iweala.

Igbos have trounced everyother black race in the academic field by producing best results in WAEC for many years consecutively , the Best UME Results, Best federal common Entrance exams and the best in foreign university academic exams.

The question is why would we after beating the world be beaten by illiterates in our home front , as i write this i have just watched an online video of how people were slain in the streets of Aba and how the shops and businesses of banks , pharmacies, hospitals, eateries , etc are loosing billions of Naira because of insecurity triggered by the resistance to operation python dance.

Biko Umunna let us be smarter than our haters, i have often told people that for the fact that Nigeria is not military power there is no need going into battle with them otherwise the innocent will pay a huge price.

As soon as the quit Notice backfired i knew the next option would be to send the military to the East in a needless poor military policy .

The best we can do for the elderly , women and children is to forego any confrontation with the military ,

1 Like

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2017
Good advice. It seems you are one of the few reasonable igbos. Keep it up. grin

7 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Tayonic: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Python, one of the very programming languages I really like. Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by solid3(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
The way Yoruba people are chilling and watching right now....

6 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by IgboSubmarine: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Tell Buhari to withdraw his soldiers

1 Like

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by wakaman: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Una go fear fear.
You all need proper resetting.

4 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by MasterChen: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
The real Ipob members aren't on NL. Stop wasting your time here. They are in Umuahia swimming in dirty mud.

The ones you see on NL are mostly outside the country forming Mandela whilst eating Ham and Cheese

Awon Keyboard Alexander the Great grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Trailii: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2017
rara oo don't stop oo... please continue ... let them kill themself wella... as a Yoruba man , I dey enjoy the show ....

4 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by kettykin: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

which soliders are you talking about , if you call those people currently harrassing unarmed citizens , ransacking NUJ offices and forcing young men to swim in the Mud then the fault is on you
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Trailii: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
kk buhari have hear u ... keyboard warrior ... thousand of your people will die including your you and nothing will happen .... if truly na your father born you go out and confront buhari army ... sheybi na biafuro till death .... if your father is not a coward and they born your mama well go to the street , ariara market to be precise now ... bloody coward ... online warrior

5 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by abouzaid: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2017
nn
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Princewill1(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2017
And you didn't advice those who first started it;the Zoo army to stop the confrontations?
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by AgbariOjukwu1: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2017
@Op, are you still chest beating with this your post or appealing for peace?

Meanwhile presently in the east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Asapchris(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2017
Trailii:
rara oo don't stop oo... please continue ... let them kill themself wella... as a Yoruba man , I dey enjoy the show ....
bro you no get conscience hoo
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by abouzaid: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:

which soliders are you talking about , if you call those people currently harrassing unarmed citizens , ransacking NUJ offices and forcing young men to swim in the Mud then the fault is on you
that video of our young men swimming on the mud actually have a corpse of an ipob member lying in the bush beside the army truck.our greatest betrayers are our so called leaders.
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by kettykin: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Princewill1:
And you didn't advice those who first started it;the Zoo army to stop the confrontations?

why would i advice illiterates who probably does not see beyond his nose, my advise is to igbos , we have a whole lot to loose , there is so much to loose if the east becomes a theatre f war , there will be deliberate burning of shopping malls, markets , businesses , factories so the best option will be to stop the confrontation and go back to the drawing board.

everyone knows how the last civil war was fough how the Nigerian military lost 33000 soldiers in operation OAU and how Murtala Mohammed lost a whole division in Abagana and had to go on self exhile after narrowly escaping death and how theNigerian Military resorted to sabotaging farms and bockade of drugs and foodstuff coming in from outside the country, my prayer is that ipob should be reasonable and stop the confrontation while considering the Aged, women, children and the sick . as per the military just forget them outrighlty
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by abouzaid: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2017
it's still Biafra or death. in as much as I don't support violence by both parties, we can be rest assured that the igbos have finally ended any what ever relationship they have with Nigeria over this incidence.
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Juchii(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Python dance hasn't started yet, python dance is going to start on Friday. people are going to dance it to the last because dancing is part of our culture.

3 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by wristbangle: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2017
MasterChen:
The real Ipob members aren't on NL. Stop wasting your time here. They are in Umuahia swimming in dirty mud.

The ones you see on NL are mostly outside the country forming Mandela whilst eating Ham and Cheese

Awon Keyboard Alexander the Great grin

gringrin

Your hilarity is 2nd to none.

4 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by simultaneousboi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by juman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
nigeria should allow biafra to go.
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by attackgat: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:
i write to all ipob members to quit the opposition to Operation Python Dance for the sake of the innocent youths, the women and the elderly .

Enough of the blood shed and disruption to public peace and business transactions . Igbos 50 years ago were reduced to ground zero from which we rose to defeat and beat handsdown those who were supported by Soviet Union, Britain, Egypt , Sudan and Chad . Igbos have the from ash heap of 20 pounds policy and other scorched earth policies to producing some of the best programmers in the IT world like Emeagwali and chinedu Echeruo, some of the best footballers in the world like Kanu Nwankwo and JJ okocha , some of the best world economist like Kalu Idika Kalu and Ngozi Iweala.

Igbos have trounced everyother black race in the academic field by producing best results in WAEC for many years consecutively , the Best UME Results, Best federal common Entrance exams and the best in foreign university academic exams.

The question is why would we after beating the world be beaten by illiterates in our home front , as i write this i have just watched an online video of how people were slain in the streets of Aba and how the shops and businesses of banks , pharmacies, hospitals, eateries , etc are loosing billions of Naira because of insecurity triggered by the resistance to operation python dance.

Biko Umunna let us be smarter than our haters, i have often told people that for the fact that Nigeria is not military power there is no need going into battle with them otherwise the innocent will pay a huge price.

As soon as the quit Notice backfired i knew the next option would be to send the military to the East in a needless poor military policy .

The best we can do for the elderly , women and children is to forego any confrontation with the military ,

It is easy to write the above until you learn that your brother or loved one was gunned down for wearing a Biafra cap. Trust me, you wont be as understanding as you are right now

I support the stopping of hostilities as it will not be in anyones long term interests, however, the truth must be told.
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Osaib: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
abouzaid:
that video of our young men swimming on the mud actually have a corpse of an ipob member lying in the bush beside the army truck.our greatest betrayers are our so called leaders.

How are our leaders the greatest betrayers? Is it Okorocha that have told them to stop this nonsense and they call him Okorohausa, or is Obiano that have appealed to them many times and they accused him of supporting Hausa Fulani, or Ohaneze that they have called many names, or Uwazuruike. Which leader have they not disrespected?
Our people say onye kpa nku ahuhu ngwere abi ya ukwo meaning ''If you fetch an ant infected wood, you are as well inviting Lizards''. They should be bold enough together with those emboldening to face the consequences of their unguided and unruly behaviors.

2 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by kettykin: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:

It is easy to write the above until you learn that your brother or loved one was gunned down for wearing a Biafra cap. Trust me, you wont be as understanding as you are right now

I support the stopping of hostilities as it will not be in anyones long term interests, however, the truth must be told.

My Brother , this is exactly why i appealed to IPOB to mellow down and stop further confrontations so that the casualty levels can come down , whoever brought a military operation to Abia state is either a thorough bred genocider and an inept , incompetent military strategist .

My thoughts though is that since the quit notice failed , the next option for the Hausa Fulani was to use the Army on hapless citizens in the east ,this would surely backfire with time , but let us reduce casualties first
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by kettykin: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
abouzaid:

Tha Video really brought tears to my eyes , what a military , sorry to say this , was it not the same military that once took refuge in camerron and whsoe pictures were all over in facebook cajouling the public for sympathy or are we talking of another military here ?
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by attackgat: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:

My Brother , this is exactly why i appealed to IPOB to mellow down and stop further confrontations so that the casualty levels can come down , whoever brought a military operation to Abia state is either a thorough bred genocider and an inept , incompetent military strategist .

My thoughts though is that since the quit notice failed , the next option for the Hausa Fulani was to use the Army on hapless citizens in the east ,this would surely backfire with time , but let us reduce casualties first

Abia state was peaceful

Obigbo was peaceful

Igbo land was peaceful

All of a sudden, that incompetent gworo chewing idiot from Daura decided to bring Pythons to dance in the East and it has been mayhem since then.
Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by jasawa: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:

Abia state was peaceful

Obigbo was peaceful

Igbo land was peaceful

All of a sudden, that incompetent gworo chewing idiot from Daura decided to bring Pythons to dance in the East and it has been mayhem since then.
hmmmm nna continue dancing of the python. The music is so sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by MasterChen: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Isoko1stSon1:

He was actually pointing at your uncle cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation by Viergeachar: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
kettykin:
[s]i write to all ipob members to quit the opposition to Operation Python Dance for the sake of the innocent youths, the women and the elderly .

The best we can do for the elderly , women and children is to forego any confrontation with the military ,[/s]

I support your call for restraint. smiley
But your empty chest beating rants are a no-no for me. sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — W/bank / “under Buhari,..this Killing Is Too Much” — APC Governor Cries Out To Nigerians / Maj. Gen. Idris Alkali - The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.