Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos (29230 Views)

Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
On
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by minasota(f): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
noted
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by silasweb(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
This guy is really funny
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by visijo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
the man beside rochas be like ...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by fistonati(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
GOODLUCK JONATHAN SABI ADMINISTRATION PASS BUHARI. IT'S OBVIOUS
Okoroawusa:

up load pictures of projects completed by GEJ in ur state.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by jayloms: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Imo state truly have sensible industrious youths.

Sensible Governor Sensible people.

I hope Gburugburu takes a cue from Okorocha and engages the youths in Enugu with something similar to keep them from idleness.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
This thing go vex Igbos ehnn

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by governor2022(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
PointZerom:

Pls upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Let's see why Igbos hates him also.
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Angelanest:
Earlier today, Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha sang and rejoiced with Tricycle operators as he distributed thousands of Taxi to the KEKE riders, ahead of the September deadline which he gave to the Keke people to move 15 kilometres away from the capital city, in line with his urban renewal policy geared towards making Owerri a model modern state capital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/governor-okorocha-sings-rejoices-tricycle-operators-imo-state-photos.html

These people go steal my story right here on Nairaland, twist the news and add it to their blog. What an irony that while people are celebrating in Imo because of a good leader many lost their lives and business in neighbouring Abia to brainwash of Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by EponOjuku: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Brightwesley:
ure noting but a slowpoke

You must be mistaking me for your flatheaded father.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by EponOjuku: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Abagworo:

These people go steal my story right here on Nairaland, twist the news and add it to their blog. What an irony that while people are celebrating in Imo because of a good leader many lost their lives and business in neighbouring Abia to brainwash of Nnamdi Kanu.

Daily Trust picks lots of crime stories from Nairaland's crime section especially drug related threads. I have created some threads in the past only to see them printing it and selling it in the North.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

Daily Trust picks lots of crime stories from Nairaland's crime section especially drug related threads. I have created some threads in the past only to see them printing it and selling it in the North.

Anyway Nairaland holds no copyright to posts.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by guru90: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Evil camouflage man!
I can see that devil rejoice pass more than good once.
Devish man.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

Which tells me the man is doing the right thing. Any body not supporting their destructive agenda both online and in real life, is termed Afonja.

When it comes to the matters of the East,i wait for the direction IPOB is facing. And then i support the other direction, as the other side is always the right side.

Okorocha God bless you.

Lafflaff man but this thing you wrote aren't funny though you are right to a good extent.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by TruthisOut: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
I hope he will settle this crowd he gathered. Nobody in his right senses will identify with someone that betrays his people for his own selfish goal. Come 2019, the wind will blow and we will the fowl 'yansh'.

If you do not support what your people are asking for, why not at least protect their lives and property from these Fulani marauders.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Hajardramadan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Good one sir....you've proved to us that you're a man from the soil
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
My consolation is that the governors even though so rich and corrupt, do not have capacity to look better than the citizens. Rochas resembles a senior keke rider.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Adebayo4all: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

Which tells me the man is doing the right thing. Any body not supporting their destructive agenda both online and in real life, is termed Afonja.

When it comes to the matters of the East,i wait for the direction IPOB is facing. And then i support the other direction, as the other side is always the right side.

Okorocha God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D0lZTJpZRo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Adebayo4all: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
ableguy:
cheesy

Ladies who crossed their legs after sitting
down, what is the essence of wearing expensive
panties??
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Okoroawusa the useless man

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by hokafor(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria has a long way to go, is this not the same okorocha that destroyed all their properties last month ?and a young boy lost his life in the process.he has
probably given them 500 naria each and the tune of the music suddenly changed and all of them are laughing with him like a burnt goat head. Tell me why wouldn't the impunity and corruption continue when our criminal politician knows once they dangle money the poverty stricken mass will be royal and they become like tools in their hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by talk2percy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wayo man..wiliwili man...the truth about this will soon come out...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by teflonjake(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Okoroawusa:

up load pictures of projects completed by GEJ in ur state.

Mulmul

Reeetaard
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Antoeni(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Aiye mind what u say
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by chinah609(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

Okorocha God bless you.

Continue fooling yourself......Rochas have given you reason to masturbate.....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by ugolinze123(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
if you are not in owerri dont comment on this post or Amadioha will strike you black...i wear the shoes and i know where it pinches

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
TruthisOut:
I hope he will settle this crowd he gathered. Nobody in his right senses will identify with someone that betrays his people for his own selfish goal. Come 2019, the wind will blow and we will the fowl 'yansh'.

If you do not support what your people are asking for, why not at least protect their lives and property from these Fulani marauders.

There is no Fulani marauders in Imo State and he has never betrayed anyone. He personally sacrificed a lot to convince Igbos that APC would defeat Jonathan and we needed to join so that we would have grounds in the new leadership but other Igbo leaders collected money from Jonathan and started campaign of calumny against Okorocha thinking he would lose 2015 governorship but God removed Jonathan and elevated Okorocha into prominence in APC. The whole media sponsored hatred against him is for emerging almost by self hardwork as the most nationally accepted Igbo man that could be President in future.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by FakoMaybach1: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Igbos and pull him down syndrome. This is a governor that took a cue from the great Awolowo and took on free education, yet Rochas is a fraud

This is a governor that built schools round the total Local governments of Imo state; Yet Rochas na fraud
This is a governor that empowered 35 youths with one million naira each; yet rochas is a fraud

He revived ada palms, built new roads never seen before, built an international 5 star level conference center; Rochas is a fraud

He doesnt want keke, unlike fashola that will ban without care, or deport people back to their states he is giving cars (whether na brand new or na tokunbo car na car) ; Yet rochas na ogboni 419 etc

I can Bet 50,000 naira with anyone here on Nairaland that, ROCHAS IS THE ONLY IGBO MAN THAT CAN SMELL THAT PRESIDENCY SEAT
His rochas foundation school has been taking care of the less privileged in the north for a long time, he has a lot of Goodwill there. Politics is a game of numbers and the north has the numbers. u dont turn the tide by making noise and threatening everyone with biafra, u turn things around through strategic alliances. Rochas is not a kid in politics and he has contested presidency under PDP three times. Rochas is our highest sellable candidate for Igbo presidency, if we turn our backs on him now he will do the same to us

Tinubu is not perfect but the yorubas love him, Kwakwanso is not perfect but the hausas love him. Ndiigbo who una know , who una epp?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
This was from 2013 when he joined APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.