Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos (29227 Views)

Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Owelle Rochas for SGF
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Dede1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
How did born again fools such as Okoroawusa and Daura slowpoke get leadership position in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Ericeze652(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Creating a problem nd bring a solution....hmmm i tink s beta of dan nt doin anytin.....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
The only sensible Igbo governor who does not believe in the IPOB crap
he is in APC, how can someone who works with the devil buhari betray him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 2:33am On Sep 15, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

Which tells me the man is doing the right thing. Any body not supporting their destructive agenda both online and in real life, is termed Afonja.

When it comes to the matters of the East,i wait for the direction IPOB is facing. And then i support the other direction, as the other side is always the right side.

Okorocha God bless you.

let okoroawusa change party today u will tag him Igbos, we igbos know afonjas more than u can think of if I call tinubu my boss or jagaban u will like me immediately ,if Peter obi join APC now now all afonjas will love him

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by aku626(m): 4:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Blind people, adoring the people you put in power people who won't be who they're but by the power of your collective thumbs. Now he rubs it in your face and y'all accept it with smiles. Slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by youngdabold(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2017
EponOjuku:
Good one by Rochas.

Igbos hate Rochas because he counters them lie for lie, propaganda for propaganda. Rochas is one Governor who makes ipob look stupid and exposes their folly.

Imagine Igbos being used as shooting practice in Abia the same day that Rochas upgrades Keke riders to taxi drivers.
The same Governor who delight in seeing his people suffer........When last did,he pay pensioners their gratuities,workers their salaries.....yet he goes about destroying markets..."Eke-ukwu,Mechanic village Nekede,Amaranku market,Now Nkwo orji will be demolished on Wednesday,after that Eke Ata........people don't know what to expect again from him........we are all living in fear in owerri.......Crime rates are increasing day by day...and I don't blame the youths..after all an idle mind is d devil's workshop

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by cool318(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

Which tells me the man is doing the right thing. Any body not supporting their destructive agenda both online and in real life, is termed Afonja.

When it comes to the matters of the East,i wait for the direction IPOB is facing. And then i support the other direction, as the other side is always the right side.

Okorocha God bless you.

What is there to Dance about? Upgrading Graduate Keke Drivers to Taxi Drivers ? Is that progress?
What happened to the Massive Industries he Promised the teeming youths.? Gainful employment is good to Elude Imo lites ehhhhh?

Using Pensioners money to buy Kabu Kabu Car,
Real Transformer, I pray that those Hailing Rochas at this, may experience such, Amen

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Angelanest:
Earlier today, Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha sang and rejoiced with Tricycle operators as he distributed thousands of Taxi to the KEKE riders, ahead of the September deadline which he gave to the Keke people to move 15 kilometres away from the capital city, in line with his urban renewal policy geared towards making Owerri a model modern state capital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/governor-okorocha-sings-rejoices-tricycle-operators-imo-state-photos.html

If all this crowd here are Keke riders then it should be officially declared the biggest employeer of labour in Okorocha's Imo state

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by UncutSk(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Okoroawusa angry angry angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by aamstih: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2017
punchyy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by plessis: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
How can the north take us serious.? ..

Look at the clown we have as a leader....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Lerio(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

Okorocha God bless you.

Because Ipob hates him, hes now doing the right thing. Ur just a stinking p^nt. U will get old whilst waiting for ur slavemaster to lock up NK. Afonjaa
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by silverspringle(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
DanielsParker:
This is arrant nonsense.

Really? this man is a clown.

I heard he wants to ban keke in owerri?

singing with them will create job opportunities for them abi or will it in anyway better their lives?

if i were him I'd do what i was elected for.

By the way, has he paid pensions arrears yet?

#APC is a joke.
He didn't ban keke in owerri. He ban them at strategic places like Douglas road and the rest. I don't like Rochas but nobody should come on line and spread fake news.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by krayon22: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Its like i want to drink water and cuccumber grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by TruthisOut: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:

There is no Fulani marauders in Imo State and he has never betrayed anyone. He personally sacrificed a lot to convince Igbos that APC would defeat Jonathan and we needed to join so that we would have grounds in the new leadership but other Igbo leaders collected money from Jonathan and started campaign of calumny against Okorocha thinking he would lose 2015 governorship but God removed Jonathan and elevated Okorocha into prominence in APC. The whole media sponsored hatred against him is for emerging almost by self hardwork as the most nationally accepted Igbo man that could be President in future.

I thought everyone has the right to choose who to vote for? Most Ibos did not for APC, so does that mean they will be sidelined from the benefit due to them as the citizens of Nigeria? Okorocha is not the owner of Imo State. He is just a servant of the people. He should just do his servant work and stop talking as if he knows shit!!! As a servant, one of his duties is to protect the lives and properties of his masters - The IMO PEOPLE! He is such a selfish servant.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Politicians they always hold the key to the masses
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by DanielsParker(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2017
silverspringle:
He didn't ban keke in owerri. He ban them at strategic places like Douglas road and the rest. I don't like Rochas but nobody should come on line and spread fake news.

Noted, ma. good morning!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by nikz(f): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Must everything and thread be about ipod and afonja, buhari and GEJ, apc or pdp? One can't read sensible comments without abuse, curse and even thunder strikes sent to people that qoute. This forum is full of immaturity. It's a forum where you air opinions about the topic not abuse tribes. Abegi
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by nghealthcare: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
I love this man called Rochas....u d best...plz keeping being diplomatic...I love ur wisdomm
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by suremanpatriot: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Welldone rochas keep on keeping ya ppl together in peace. Kudos
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by wokemzine: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
All i am imaging is Gov. Okorocha going back to his impressive home & the man on white shirt going back to a home & family that is comfortable to him. I wish us all the very best.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Pweetyjuddy(f): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Continue..this stupid banning of keke and bringing in of taxi will sure increase kidnappings and robberies in owerri(IMO)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) / Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.