Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (80025 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Unik3030: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2017
columbus007:
I repeat,it could have been anybody.
keep on repeating on nairaland n d real ipob supporters are there drinking potor water. it was u in 1967 n today Na u again. y always u for the wrong reasons?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

I have seen on TV Americans pelt their military during times of civil unrest. The only difference is that the American military only use live ammunition as last resort.

For the barbaric Nigerian soldier, it is the only resort
I have never seen the American Military turn its gun on its people
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
asking for plebicite becos of percieve marginalization in nigeria is tantamount to asking for war.
According to Abagworo.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Penalty82(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
No one is happy about this update but for every action there must be a reaction. If you have been following this issue, you will understand the fact that the FG tried all they could to avoid this. To me, the people brought this upon themselves.
Don't let anybody to deceive you to believe that this guys are innocent and defend less. You think the soldiers will just carry gun and be shooting? If that is the case I think by now we should be recording more than 100,000 lives. As for the SHIA, sir, could you watch the video again and see what really happened between the Shia boys and the CAOS that ugly day.

I believe that these guys were defenceless b'cos as I type this, I am yet to see or hear of any casualty on the side of the military. Why carry armoured tanks to someone's house who has not been indicted of any murder case, why not wait since he'll be in Abuja next week for his case with the fg and arrest him. Honestly this is abuse of firearms and weapons of war, you now see why the intl communities are finding it so difficult to sell weapons to Nigerian govnt. I am not taking side with the IPOB but you don't throw away the baby with the bathing water. This is act of terrorism on the side of the fg.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
wahles:

The army was carrying out routine exercise to better equip its men, Abia is not the only state such has been done, why are Igbos making it a big deal? Why block/hinder or confront them, who gave Igbos right to decide whr is suitable for such?

I am not in any way supporting killings of innocent or unarmed citizens if der was.
If u stay ur own jeje wahala no go come ur door

You still dont get it. The Army was not on routine exercise, they are not even allowed routin exercise in civilian populated areas.

The Army came for Kanu and was stopped by IPOB. Thats what caused all of this. They left their constitutional role and assumed thst of police which is wrong

You think that the Army that invaded NUJ press centre, beat up jounalists and destroyed equipment were on 'routine exercuse' as well? Or you think they were 'confronted' by the jounalists too?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
Just know that those that sacrifices their lives for a cause like this are the fuel that burns in the heart of their living brethren. No one wishes to die for nothing over nothing. Your Daura cow just made them a legitimate example for the movement to brainwash, influence and recruit more radical members at the expense of who exactly ? You think only them ? or including you and I . Think!!

Any ignorant dude that got himself brainwashed to fight a cause through hate speech that threatening the unity of Nigeria will pay the ultimate Price.
Have the miscreants asked their senators and reps collecting crazy allowance and salary to stop receiving

4 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

wateva rocks ya boat, but get dis very clear ...

BUHARI WAS ELECTED FOR 8 YEARS AND HE HAS SWORN TO KEEP A UNITED NIGERIA!
This must be one funniest shît I have read in a long while. Goodness me. Elected for 8 years? What dafvck are you smoking?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kindklemz(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

Goid that this isnt America or Germany. Thats why Nigeria should agree to a referendum so that those of us who want to do tbings as they are done in America abd Germany can leave to go do it and you Nigerians can carry on your way

When people with different way of doing things are forced to be together, there will be no peace

You guys are so Ignorant of everything.
If you need referendum, you will follow proper channel. What you guys are doing now is self inflicted dead and it will lead you no where.
There is no referendum in the constitution of Nigeria and except it is amended you won't get if.

You guys want people to love you but you turn around to show hatred and bitterness towards them.

Start with your state house of Assemblies, give people reason to support you and not reasons to hate you more.
Tell your various National Assembly members to raise a bill for referendum and see if it will not be debated upon.
You guys are quick to point to other countries seeking independent how they are treated fairly but the manner they conduct themselves is totally different from yours. What you guys are doing is breaking the law of the country and you want to be hailed and applauded.
You call the country a Zoo and the citizens animals.
You bully everyone that disagree with your approach, that's not the way to go mehn.

5 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by alexxy: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Self inflicted death that is preventable, IPOB thugs wise up. At the end of the day, the albino will not loose any member of his family. RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by RoyalUc(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

Those nations would have followed the rule of law according to their constitution which is what I expect Nigeria to do.

Whst did Kanu do?

He flouted his bail conditions? The law says only the courts can revoke his bail not the federal government

He said he wants Biafra? He is allowed to agitate for anything he likes under chapter 4 of the constitution.

He commited treason? He is already in court for that

He formed BSS? Anyone can form any group and call it any name. What matters is what the group does. Has BSS touched anyone?

Has Kanu or IPOB taken up arms? No

So what is this incredible thing Kanu has done ti warrant bringing in.Soldiers and shooting up the place?

How many times has the federal government reacted this way when herdsman massacre people all over Nigeria? But it is Kanu who had no gun that they came after.

In as much as you didn't answer my question directly, I must say I appreciate your stance and agree with most of your points.

I am not actually happy with the way the FGN is handling the Fulani herdsmen/communities crisis. As a matter of fact, this is the greatest bane of this administration. But to compare the herdmen's activities with NK's activities isn't correct. While one is a national security problem, the other is a national threat. Yes, the sovereignty of the nation is being threatened and no responsible government tolerates rebels.

Talking about BSS, that was a terrible mistake. BSS is a 'paramilitary' outfit. How do you run a parrallel govt in a soveriegn state?

I repeat, I do not support and will never support violence. But when one man challenges the other to a fight and then the other accepts the challenge and both engage in a combat, I honestly don't see any reason one, irrespective of who is stronger or weaker, should cry of oppression.
I just remembered a sister who will provoke you to hit her, and when you want to hit her, she screams; 'don't hit me here, hit me in this other place.' grin

Finally, NK's father is the traditional ruler (Igwe) in his place. Please tell me the truth, if any of his subjects looks at him in the eyes and say - for instance - Igwe, you are an osu, an idiot and a curse to our kingdom. Will he walk out of that palace smiling?

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by msylva2147(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Luckylife:
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice:

I will never support the rascality of some miscreant using iPod as cover when the leaders of iPod stand for non violence and never carries arms but believe that southeast knows the sacred of lives been taught in our Christian religion . Nnamdi has been in Nigeria since granted bail the vice President was managing things wisely but the BIBLE state above
I am equally a Christian but what happens when you mislead people to their early grave even though you didn't carry arms. point to note ipob may not carry arms but do worst than what someone carrying arm will not do.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by mavinc4u(f): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
Peaceful protest? A gathering where the sermon is all about hatred, division, killing of the Yorubas and the hausa, canvassing of killing igbos who don't subscribe to their foolishness? That is very far from peaceful protest.

Does I will kill you means the person have killed you. You are a goat does not mean you are a goat. What exactly is wrong with guys been happy about killing of innocent civilian people. Tell me why are you and some of your kinsman like this, why do you always rejoice when an igbo man is being killed, why? Today is them, tomorrow it might be you and i bet you that nobody would be there to save you when it knocks; Stick that in your brain.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

Any ignorant dude that got himself brainwashed to fight a cause through hate speech that threatening the unity of Nigeria will pay the ultimate Price.
Have the miscreants asked their senators and reps collecting crazy allowance and salary to stop receiving
Well, you're also aware that not everyone has the intellectual capability to think the way you're thinking right now . You called them brainwashed miscreants and not normal people in the society.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by greatman247(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2017
KANU used their head and moreso they are so foolish to be following KANU foolishly. bunch of pigs they would have still been alive now. lesson to those IPOB still alive ignore KANU now and live or die like pigs that you are not warrior. you guys are bunch of keyboard warriors on Nairaland go to the street and sing war song and let's see if you would be alive to say the stories.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by msylva2147(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
ipob are not carrying arms but are using bare hands to kill people.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by okerekeikpo: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
I hope when Ipob start fighting back u people should not complain
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
tunjijones:

Have you ever heard an American or German call their country Zoo? Have you heard a Texas person saying all New Yokers should be killed? the answer to these two tquestions are No. so stop comparing Nigeria to America or Germany.

I have heard the confederates of America call America much worse. Nobody came after them. We Igbos need to be like America and Germany. That is why Nigeria has to let us go so we can start doing things like Germans and start getting compared to Germany and America while you Nigerians can continue your Nigerian way
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
According to Kanu we should blame Jubril from Sudan.
Think on this:

Why did Osinbajo allow release of Kanu?

Why did Osinbajo turn a blind eye immediately Kanu began flouting his bail conditions?

When northern quit notice was issued, why did Osinbajo publicise the quit notice and give it credibility by commenting on it without taking any action to arrest the group who issued it?

Why did entire Nigeria news media transform into Kanu's propaganda tool immediately he was released on bail?

If as I believe is likely to occur soon, PMB leaves Aso Rock for Osinbajo once again, you can imagine how things will play out.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Apoztl3(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2017
The Truth behind Operation Python Dance.

Let us not be fooled.
This operation is not targeted on Nnamdi Kanu as it seems at the moment. The siege on the Palace of Kanu is just a diversion to the intent of the operation. If they want Kanu they wouldn't have come blowing siren on their way coming and would have gone in and take him and before ipob forms a ground they are gone.

Let me explain.
Read carefully!!

You are also aware that all the Security heads in the Country are from the North and hence any security meeting concerning anything in the country is a decision of the North. The igbos can never know anything discussed in any National security meeting.

Their Youth have issued a quit Notice which will be enforced come October 1st. The Nigeria government run by Northerners knew very well that once their youth attack the igbos on October 1st as they instructed them, there will be a reprisal attack in the South east.

Hence they have sent troops to South east in preparation of October 1st massacre in the North to stop our reprisal attacks and use it as an opportunity to kill Biafrans and quench the agitators. They are making it look like they came for Kanu now. This is just to divert our attention from the real mission or why else will they sent troop to peaceful civilians. Armies don't go for arrest. Police do, so they didn't come for Kanu now. Armies don't station against a peaceful people, they are only sent to stop violent attacks thus they didn't come for ipob but why are they here?

Their mission against Kanu and ipob is in October.

When the reprisal attack will start, they will apply the tactics used against the Shittes Muslims in the North to kill Igbos and arrest Kanu or kill him. They forgot that Python doesn't dance in igbo land.

As it stands now, there first intent is to provoke the ipob to pick up arms against the military so to have a ground to send more troops to the region. If this fails, the plan B will be Oct 1st attack.

If their mission is not as mentioned above, why not sent the troops to North to protect our people come Oct 1st?

Make no mistake, they are here to kill us. This is a call to war. In as much as I condemn war, I plead on all Igbos who love their life to vacate the North before October 1st. Don't be fool.

Biafra is the only Hope for the Igbos, argue on your wall if you don't believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by KAYD007(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
Just know that those that sacrifices their lives for a cause like this are the fuel that burns in the heart of their living brethren. No one wishes to die for nothing over nothing. Your Daura cow just made them a legitimate example for the movement to brainwash, influence and recruit more radical members at the expense of who exactly ? You think only them ? or including you and I . Think!!

They sacrificed their lives you mean? Those guys simply committed suicide!

They died for nothing, will be buried and forgotten. Fact!!

Those who simply stayed in the comfort of their homes with their love ones and go about their businesses in order to survive another day are safe!

but they thugs, miscreant, louts etc who chooses to get themselves into skirmish with soldiers will have themselves to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Keep watching propaganda videos from IPOB and keep eating COWNU poos.
oga thy is nothing wrong with dem asking for biafra.

We Yoruba also asked for oduduwa
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by shurch(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2017
columbus007:
Buhari has killed many but protecting a few,you out there calling ipob fools,just remember that it could be you,buhari is got no protection for anybody but his families,now these guys that's been killed you ask me! Do they have guns? No,d world is watching!

If you go about your normal business, leaving the Army to barricade kanus house, leaving the army to roam the whole town without disturbing them, throwing stones or forming jackie Chan to protect person wey all him family dey abroad. I bet u, the Nigerian army won't python dance you.
As for the deceased, rip to them, and also for the ones still forming voltron for kanu : your life is your hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by FTrebirth(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
Peaceful protest? A gathering where the sermon is all about hatred, division, killing of the Yorubas and the hausa, canvassing of killing igbos who don't subscribe to their foolishness? That is very far from peaceful protest.

nnamdi kanu is a lunatic that has no good historical background. but he understands that the biafran dream is still alive in the hearts of most igbo youths and used that angle to manipulate them; plus i'm certain he has the backings of PDP. if not that buhari is a tribal bigot he could have overlooked him or have him arrested. GEJ was more than insulted and he did nothing.

i'll say it again, you don't use the military to attack unarmed civilians. you use the police.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by shurch(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
oga thy is nothing wrong with dem asking for biafra.

We Yoruba also asked for oduduwa

You and who dey ask of oduduwa?

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
Well, you're also aware that not everyone has the intellectual capability to think the way you're thinking right now . You called them brainwashed miscreants and not normal people in the society.

A normal fellow wouldn't be threatening to burn Nigeria(zoo) down. A normal fellow wouldn't want bad history repeat itself.
While their leaders and reprs at their domain lives crazily Large.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by zingobaby: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari you are the worst president ever seen,u are using hunger to kill people now again u have started using military men to kill innocent people.Wicked buhari
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by UncutSk(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
we want autopsy reports on dis ppl posing as dead bodies to confam d efficacy of our gallant NA bullets grin

iranu bunch of shest beating miscreants!
all afonjas supporting this shall die of miserable deaths
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tooth4tooth: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

I totally disagree with you that IPOD members in Kanu's house were not armed. Check the video in the link,fast forward to 6min 11sec,you will one IPOB member positioning himself bearing AK477 assault rifle

https://www.nairaland.com/4054744/breaking-heavy-gunshots-fired-nnamdi

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
KAYD007:

They sacrificed their lives you mean? Those guys simply committed suicide!

They died for nothing, will be buried and forgotten. Fact!!

Those who simply stayed in the comfort of their homes with their love ones and go about their businesses in order to survive another day are safe!

but they thugs, miscreant, louts etc who chooses to get themselves into skirmish with soldiers will have themselves to blame.

If you're a student of history and if you're also aware on what foundation the bedrock of your country was built upon you should have known that this day will surely come and we just started handling it in a very wrong manner . This is the kind of opportunities that drug lords , weapon merchants , criminal enterprises, criminal Governments across other region are looking for to exploit and you have one fanatical overzealous Nnamdi Kanu to bring out the worst in you - You have no idea that what happened in Abia State has the capacity to destabilize Nigeria for the next 40yrs ? You have no idea that a handful of inviduals who might pretend to be coming to Kanu's aid was only in it to start another arm trade point from the coast of Sub Sahara Africa ? You have no idea that fifth columnist could be the ones creating all these scenarios to create the needed chaos to bring in something more dangerous into our culture , nation and way of life ?
Rule Number : Do not create mayhem in your own house - you have no idea who wants to take advantage of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by TheFreeOne: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
From what I've read so far on this thread I can say Nigerians most especially Sai buharists/zombies have totally lost their humanity.

How can sane human beings support genocide, tortures and killings of unarmed group agitation for self determination which is clearly enshrined in UN charter?

It is clear as daylight what Buboo and his bloodthirsty Fulani hegemons wants and like I've said before operation python dance 2 is an orchestrated plan to create a national security threat situation in the SE in containing IPOB agitators but it will backfire on those terrorists in power at the long run cos this is 2017 and not 1967.

And for some of my Yoruba brothers/sisters still supporting this evil remember they've come for the Igbos and if you kept silent what do you think will happen when they decides to come for us?

Let's speak against evil and wickedness of those that wants one Nigeria at all costs. IT IS NOW A NECESSITY AND A DUTY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri / Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.