Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (80029 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by wahles(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
frosbel2:

Can you kindly show us evidence that IPOB have murdered unarmed protesters in large numbers, if you cannot , shut up.

It is one thing preaching hate, and we agree there are better ways to protest, but sending in the army who are trained to kill in a war setting is backward and foolish.
where u expecting the Nigerian Police? grin
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

Now you are saying the truth. Asking for Referendum equals asking for WAR and GENOCIDE. I had to quote you so that someone will not deny it tomorrow.
asking for plebicite becos of percieve marginalization in nigeria is tantamount to asking for war.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Unik3030: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
columbus007:
Buhari has killed many but protecting a few,you out there calling ipob fools,just remember that it could be you,buhari is got no protection for anybody but his families,now these guys that's been killed you ask me! Do they have guns? No,d world is watching!
it can never be us never, because we don't talk b4 we think of its implications. we don't start what we cannot finish, u call for war n bragged about how u will burn Nigeria down within 24 hours(what where u people thinking when u said that, u think say war Na beans) now real trouble come knock at your door u are claiming victim. ask yourself how can d world take u serious when u are threatening Wat with one side of the mouth n claiming victim with the other side of the mouth
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by BillionDollars(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2017
The struggle is real
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kindklemz(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:
Even those that had nothing to do with IPOB. are being given the name. And someone tell me that they don't hate igbo.

You guys are so pathetic, they hate igbos you said and yet there are as many Igbos living more reasonable lives outside Igno land than they are in the east.
You guys hate yourselves and brought upon yourselves all the trouble you are facing.
You believe you are better than every body and that is part of your undoing.
Any one that sees nothing wrong with Kanus approach to Biafra agitation is a fraud.
No one hate Igbos, you hate yourselves and the people around you.
Igbos and Fulanis are the major problem we have in Nigeria.they think alike.

BTW :my family is half Igbo so I know what am talking about. My wife is also Igbo.
No lunatic should quote me with gibberish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by PHILipu1(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
if u are not as illiterate as ur president..... Hahahaha

U will know that in democracy does guys have not commit any crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJE7JeThNA
well,fools like you believed that he had a missile that he will use to destroy Nigeria in 5 minutes and fools like you believe that his Bss that he set up will defeat the Nigeria army.
Try to confront our federal troops who where on patrol was ok by you and if the army had run away,fools like you would have be singing victory song of how your IPOB chased the army away.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
wahles:
where u expecting the Nigerian Police? grin

Soldiers are trained to kill in a battle zone, no other civilized country will send soldiers to contain and control large protests,only BACKWARD AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
I blame Ipob leadership for this,let them give us guns it's time to defend ourselves,if we are armed this shit won't be happening
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

That;
Not every Hausa/Fulani man is a Boko Haram, but every Boko Haram is Hausa/Fulani.
Not every Yoruba is a Badoo, but every Badoo is a Yoruba.
Not every Hausa/Fulani is a Shiite, but every Shiite is Hausa/Fulani.
I can go on and on.... and we will just run in cycles.
lol funy u hhahhahhhahahhhahhah bt u knw there is an element of thrught in what i just said.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Acting dead for propaganda?

There is a distinct lack of blood .

A video would be more convincing
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
You called it ordinary pako? Do you know 2 days ago ordinary small stone sent a girl into coma for than 4 hours? For your information, spoon is a weapon.

FTrebirth:
so the boys deserved to be shot to death because they waved ordinary pako at soldiers who blocked the entrance to their ipod home?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

That;
Not every Hausa/Fulani man is a Boko Haram, but every Boko Haram is Hausa/Fulani.
lol bt u knw their is an element of truth in wht i wrote
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by awa(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
It is painful that some people are coming here to celebrate the Nigerian Army for killing these unarmed Agitators...It could be those guys today and tomorrow, same Soldiers might invade your own very Community under whatever disguise and the cycle would continue.

I don't support violent agitation but if the IPOB guys are peaceful why killing them in numbers? This is purely against the tents of Rule of Engagement and should remains condemnable by all people of morals.

The Federal Government, as I was informed, is already having a Court case against Kanu later this month or in coming weeks so, why heading to his Afara Ukwu for pre-Python Dance 2 take off.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by jrusky(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Is this not what I was saying? Now who is loosing?

If you are waiting for UN you must very foolish because nothing ain't going to happen.

Fed govt has already reported IPOOH to UN and dropped all video evidences against Kanu and mind you UN does not mean instigating war or hate speech or committing treasonable offense get that fact.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by wahles(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
frosbel2:

Soldiers are trained to kill in a battle zone, no other civilized country will send soldiers to contain and control large protests,only BACKWARD AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
u r funny and confused ! U claim Nigeria is a Zoo, Nigeria is backward, dz nd dat and u still expect civility. My brother wake up

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by NPComplete: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

But this isn't America or Germany. And why are u doing a selective comparison. Why not compare us to China or Russia. Try this IPOB shit there and find out what happens.
This is a very avoidable death and there are better ways to go abt this

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by malware: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

Those nations would have followed the rule of law according to their constitution which is what I expect Nigeria to do.

Whst did Kanu do?

He flouted his bail conditions? The law says only the courts can revoke his bail not the federal government

He said he wants Biafra? He is allowed to agitate for anything he likes under chapter 4 of the constitution.

He commited treason? He is already in court for that

He formed BSS? Anyone can form any group and call it any name. What matters is what the group does. Has BSS touched anyone?

Has Kanu or IPOB taken up arms? No

So what is this incredible thing Kanu has done ti warrant bringing in.Soldiers and shooting up the place?

How many times has the federal government reacted this way when herdsman massacre people all over Nigeria? But it is Kanu who had no gun that they came after.

KAnu formed a Quasi security outfit, BSS inside a sovereign state

Kanu ordered the boycott of Anambra election, which he has no right to

Kanu threatened to storm Abuja with a million IPOB members to bring Buhari's head if referendum is not okayed

KAnu ordered IPOB members to burn down the country if he is re-arrested

KAnu insults all and sundry unprovoked.... If I insult your dad the same way, I believe you would not overlook it

Kanu poses greatest threat to security and the security operatives saddled with the responsibilities to neutralize such threats have waded in to do their job.

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by columbus007(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Unik3030:
it can never be us never, because we don't talk b4 we think of its implications. we don't start what we cannot finish, u call for war n bragged about how u will burn Nigeria down within 24 hours(what where u people thinking when u said that, u think say war Na beans) now real trouble come knock at your door u are claiming victim. ask yourself how can d world take u serious when u are threatening Wat with one side of the mouth n claiming victim with the other side of the mouth
I repeat,it could have been anybody.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by sanfranka2(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Its only in Africa that freedom fighters are seen as ILLITERATES AND TERRORIST. RIP brothers.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
bany88:
They are dead Kanu is still alive somewhere so y must u give up ur life for somebody whose family resides in London fools everywhere.
illiterate
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by islandmoon: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
igbos in Canada are already applying for asylum to remain in Canada, many will use this to leave Nigeria

my name is now Ikechukwu Nnamdi, I'm seeking asylum in Canada

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by killemslim(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
BENARI:
Am afraid Buhari may only have succeeded in creating what perhaps he intends to prevent.

If anyone thinks that there is any Igbo man or woman seeing this photos of the activities of the military in the southeast and still be indifferent, that person is living in fools paradise.

I hope they end this activities immediately otherwise, the military may have much more than ipob members to contend with.

This deployment is a mistake of which consequence we may be yet to really realize.

The military must be withdrawn now before it's too late.
If the typical IPOB member was educated we never would have seen anything of this kind. For the sake of a future we don't need a practical violent protest to get Liberation. There could be a beautiful Eastern Nigeria over time if knowledge and readiness become brothers. No one said development is tied to Central Governance.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Hajardramadan(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
where is kanu among these people now....... they still won't learn

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by drey076(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
saara
walahi na saara

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
jmichael259:

Yes american, russian, german, isreali and korean police and soldiers will shoot and kill you if you challenge them. What does it mean to be unarmed? Locally made guns, clubs and stones, bottled fuel with fire, machetes and daggers are all deadly weapons.

Stay in your house don't go to confront military men on duty. I walk pass soldiers and police posts everyday without being harassed so my brothers let us say the truth. UNARMED IPOB MEMBERS ARE STILL ALIVE IN THEIR HOMES THE TOUTS(OVERBOARDS) ARE THE ONES DYING TO START ANOTHER CIVIL WAR.

You said police. However, the army is not a crime prevention unit. The Army is not going to go out to face the civil populace in America or Germany because that is not their constitutional duty, not even in Nigeria.

The only time the Army comes out is if there is civil unrest that is too much for the police to handle. Umuahia where tbis happend was peacful and quiet, what then was the mission if the Army to Kanu's home?

The Army broke its own code of conduct by deploying themselves where they should not be. There is no way that the Army could be passing through abd IPOB will go and attack an armed group, something they have never done.

But we know that the stiry is that they came for Kanu and when IPOB enquired why, which they have the right to do, the Army opened fire and shot someone in the leg which provoked IPOB to pelt them
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Unik3030: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
so why hasn't Spain gone into war with the catalians?...Africa will forever remain extreme backwards
the reasons why Spain didn't go to war is because catalonians choose to seek referendum through there duly elected leaders n not by opening radio station preaching hate for there fellow citizens. catalonians never boasted about how to burn Spain down, they never called Spain zoo n never call it's citizens animals. they never committed treason against the Spanish government. they were civil in there approach n never burn down police station, they never looked for there country men to kill in buses. now u can see many reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by dreamworld: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Unik3030:
We are not calling for war we are calling for referendum, hope u understand simple english,
Ipob is a peaceful organisation
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nemesis1: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
I believe in humanity, respect human as a human but this is preventable death.

Top causes of death: IGNORANCE

Induced ignorance

Ignorance born out of hate

Inherited ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ojimbo(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2017
solid3:
You brought this upon yourself.
i will also tell you these when i reaches your turn. What goes around comes around
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by calyto: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Na really 'unharmed'.LOL grin grin

If you think that bottles, stones and clubs are not arms, then think again.
I'm also sure you saw how they were hunting for Hausa people in travelling vehicles. So what did they do to the ones that they caught?

paiz:
Killing unharmed protesters.. this is more than a hate speech it is a war crime.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by jrusky(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Hajardramadan:
where is kanu among these people now....... they still won't learn

Learned? They can never learn in their lives if you advise as fellow indigene they will call you Afonja or Aboki they are too arrogant dying of ego.

No need to advise them again let IPOOH go ahead good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by malware: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

That;
[s]Not every Hausa/Fulani man is a Boko Haram, but every Boko Haram is Hausa/Fulani. [/s]

Boko Haram members are 99% Kanuris.

You guys need to upgrade yourselves na, we are no longer in the 60's. Not all Northerners are HAusa Fulanis same way as not all Southerners are Igbos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri / Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.