Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) (47033 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by lacemose(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video)

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEsnm82gwSM

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by nkeona(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
PROVOCATION

30 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by raker300: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Whether you're biafran igbo or one nigeria igbo

Wheater you're rich Igbo or poor Igbo

Whether you're northern igbo or eastern igbo

Whether you're loving igbo or hateful igbo

You're still an Igbo to them and will be treated with disdain..

313 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by docky22: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2017
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

My question now is where is Nnamdi Kanu and his BSS?

266 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2017

See as Massob boys use una dead carcass do suyar d oda day

Na market women u wan use retaliate

Incompetent Fools

#Eco99#

44 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by osagiejk18: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2017
what's happening?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by meezynetwork(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by eagleeye3: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
raker300:
Whether you're biafran igbo or one nigeria igbo

Wheater you're rich Igbo or poor Igbo

Whether you're northern igbo or eastern igbo

Whether you're loving igbo or hateful igbo

You're still an Igbo to them and will be treated with disdain..
Some Lagos Igbo and Northern Igbo, and Government Igbo think they are untouchables. I dey laugh.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by tossie101(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Nawao
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by kalufelix(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Hate Is When The Nigerian Army Are Driving Thru The Streets Of Umuahia And Waving "Waka & Shege" At Ibo Civilians Without Provocation...Lol

Abeg Which Kind Bigotry Army Be This One??

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by idupaul: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2017
It seems there is a deliberate ploy by this govt to ground every economic activity ..There will be no winners by the time Buhari poor thought process is done with Nigeria

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by paiz: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2017
If the igbo take to arms believe me "there was a country"

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Oya jo bi python.... Wo
Oya jo bi zombie....Wo
Oya jo bi afonja..... Wo

Ma lo jo bi ipob...... Wo

Oya jo bi massob....Wo
Oya jo bi olowo....... Wo

Malo jo bi ipob....... Wo
Awon omo ti ka bodi

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by nero2face: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Is OKOROAWUSA aware

5 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2017
I missed my Father land
The government should something about these ruckus taking place in south east

3 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Abagworo(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Owerri is not part of your IPOB and we don't need your stupid propaganda.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by NNAMDIII(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
If the igbo take to arms believe me "there was a country"
Do you think all igbos are in support of your foolish biafra, even though they take to arms Nigerian Military we still fuvk their ass because they do good things to good people and bad things to bad people cheesy

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Cooly100: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Owerri is not part of your IPOB and we don't need your stupid propaganda.

Mr One Nigeria, can you please show the world your own video and tell what happened in the market. Forget IPOB for a while.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Ekwensu101: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2017
eagleeye3:

Some Lagos Igbo and Northern Igbo, and Government Igbo think they are untouchables. I dey laugh.

You are taking pride to the harm you are inflicting on yourself and your brothers; can someone convince me that you are sane!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by sanandreas(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari genocidal plan

8 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
what did you do again that they are after you...

and dont tell me you did nothing..we know you like provokin others...

3 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Marcelo290(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Such Video is what makes people do what they don't intend doing, the NA has come out to deny all the allegations levelled against them despite the numerous evidence, One fool in TVC Yoruba media news also said the videos and pictures we are seeing are from Liberia, Central Africa Republic and other African countries, I just hope the world is watching...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
M[s]y heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

My question now is where is Nnamdi Kanu and his BSS? [/s]

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by theNOISEmaker: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
God punish kanu!

12 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Youngadvocate(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 do the needful, take this to the Front Page for wider reach.

Dont be silent when you can help in your little way to sensitise the public against this barbarism and crude torture against a people.

Churn ethnic sentiments and do the right thing!!

This is no propaganda. This is real! I just got a call from my friend in Owerri and he told me the Army have begun what they did in Aba.

What is all this!? Are innocent market women and youths now criminals and kidnappers the Army were mischievously sent to the East to fight? Or do these criminals and kidnappers now live in the market?

Why this intense hatred against a people? What have the Igbo really done to deserve this unjustifiable naked force?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

My question now is where is Nnamdi Kanu and his BSS?

The IPOB e-diots on Nairaland will never listen. Especially when you tell them to take it easy, they tag you unity beggar. Is it not their homes being invaded now that the FG feels they are threathening national security. Take it or leave it, if they don't curb all these IPOB guys and their hate speeches, it may be worse than Boko Haram.

If they want to separate from Nigeria, they have my support, even I will attest to the fact that Nigerians are suffering and regional governance is the solution, but manner of approach is vital in every agitation. These IPOB boys lack home training and their hate speeches are highly provocative. The Nigerian Army is composed of Igbos, Yorubas, Niger Deltans and Hausas... It's not about tribalism. It's about what is right. They brought this unrest upon themselves.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by paschu: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
I think it is a wake up call to the silly "good ibos". Unfortunately, some of them - like that old Abagworo - are lost already. These are the people who work against the igbo interest everywhere.

Youngadvocate:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 do the needful, take this to the Front Page for wider reach.

Dont be silent when you can help in your little way to sensitise the public against this barbarism and crude torture against a people.

Churn ethnic sentiments and do the right thing!!

This is no propaganda. This is real! I just got a call from my friend in Owerri and he told me the Army have begun what they did in Aba.

What is all this!? Are innocent market women and youths now criminals and kidnappers the Army were mischievously sent to the East to fight? Or do these criminals and kidnappers now live in the market?

Why this intense hatred against a people? What have the Igbo really done to deserve this unjustifiable naked force?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Good contribution sir.

masterpolyglot:

The IPOB e-diots on Nairaland will never listen. Especially when you tell them to take it easy, they tag you unity beggar. Is it not their homes being invaded now that the FG feels they are threathening national security. Take it or leave it, if they don't curb all these IPOB guys and their hate speeches, it may be worse than Boko Haram.

If they want to separate from Nigeria, they have my support, even I will attest to the fact that Nigerians are suffering and regional governance is the solution, but manner of approach is vital in every agitation. These IPOB boys lack home training and their hate speeches are highly provocative. Nigeriam Army is composed of Igbos, Yorubas, Niger Deltans and Hausas... It's not about tribalism. It's about what is right. They brought thia unrest upon themselves.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.