Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) (47059 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by aumeehn: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 do the needful, take this to the Front Page for wider reach.

Dont be silent when you can help in your little way to sensitise the public against this barbarism and crude torture against a people.

Churn ethnic sentiments and do the right thing!!

This is no propaganda. This is real! I just got a call from my friend in Owerri and he told me the Army have begun what they did in Aba.

What is all this!? Are innocent market women and youths now criminals and kidnappers the Army were mischievously sent to the East to fight? Or do these criminals and kidnappers now live in market?
Why this intense hatred against a people? What have the Igbo really done to deserve this unjustifiable naked force?
hah victim mentality where are you when kanu commissioned BSS in a sovereign state, and you guys are 100% in support, in the North East when you're caught dealing with a BH member na mob wey go finish you before army arrives! stop crying and fight for Biafra
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Cjrane2: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari wants to provoke IPOB into becoming an armed organization prematurely. IPOB should calm down now that peaceful agitation has failed and re-strategize, then come out to face them.

4 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kill them all. Level up their land and let's use it to plant yam
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by bezimo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:
It seems there is a deliberate ploy by this govt to ground every economic activity ..There will be no winners by the time Buhari poor thought process is done with Nigeria

I beg to disagree,. The only losers here will be the igbo folks which is loss of lives and properties. The govt will claim they only did what was necessary to keep Nigeria united.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by scantee(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Owerri is not part of your IPOB and we don't need your stupid propaganda.

Mr man your disgrace to Igbos, can't you for once reason with your brain? I have been reading your comments here for years now, from Enugu thread, to Anambra and Obaino/peter obi saga, never a time you say meaningful things, how much you sold your destiny to Rocha's that you can't condem bad things when you see one?

This is my first time of quoting you.... U can go through all my comments on Nairaland I not tribalistic or whatever, but u must learn to step up and say the truth than ass licking service your employed to do.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
'Sup? You changed costume too?

No o. This is my only handle. You can see what IPOB's stupidity and Buhari's stupidity is causing us?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by scantee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Mr One Nigeria, can you please show the world your own video and tell what happened in the market. Forget IPOB for a while.

Don't mind that nobody.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Abelattah(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Do you think all igbos are in support of your foolish biafra, even though they take to arms Nigerian Military we still fuvk their ass because they do good things to good people and bad things to bad people cheesy
why IPOb matter the pain ur papa like dis

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Ibenny(f): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
If you are rejoicing to the death and killing of a fellow human believe me you are inhuman and wicked.
Biafra or not; the soldiers actions are not proper.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
jrusky:

Yes because before Kanu started his madness nothing like this happen in the East but the moment the bastard heated up the roof see the consequence now.
I am telling you, even after breaking his bail conditions, the government, the FG restrained from arresting him. Governors, senators all spoke to him, but he felt he is untouchable because of the brain washed thugs around him.

Just wait till Oct, if he doesn't show up in court, he will be declared wanting.

No matter the claimed marginalization, my igbo brother are doing better in the so called zoo. Check the biggest market both in electronic, spare parts, building materials etc are dominated by igbos nationwide. A report once should that igbos are more in the federal civil service.

Is it because of few political appointments that will make the igbos throw these all away?

COAS in the previous government was an igbo man. If you think you can have favorable positions in power, it is time to start politicking

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Eazybay(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
userplainly:
Been reading for months but I chose not to say anything.. some idiots say ipob r peaceful, they not arm " MAY GOH PUNISH U, UR FADA! UR DESTINY AND UR KANU"!..... how do y'all think the Holocaust that happened in Rwanda started? by peaceful agitation...... Look am urhobo, born n raised in warri "ss".. all my inlaws r ibos, all my niece n nephews r ibos, I got too many ibos as paddies but truth is IBO people r very bad, av traveled, av seen sh#t, they buy lands n build in other part of the country but they will never sell land to a stranger...." check this fact"..... they r very friendly in UR land but r ruthless in their home, they will cheat the Bleep outa u wen u go to dia market.... YET UNA GEH MIND SAY NIGERIA NA ZOO.... fools!!... I dey pH now, see as deh carry dis KANU shit for head! only the poor ones sha! they were happy wen we heard news of a mosque being burned down in Rivers........ look fools, u guys benefits from the govt more Dan us buh we complain? everybody dey fyn aw e wan take Make am dah bastard KANU dey promote e self, so y'all think he'll pay u guys to do nothing if ibos go dia own way? niggas think again....... ABOUT THE KILLING, I SUPPORT 100%... IF LEFT WE GONNA SEE A HOLOCAUST..... REAL MARRA......... talk of boko haram, junkies u know how many northerners doh die base on that issue? extremists don't have tangible reason to kill, ask Isis............. SOME PIPO EHN......... stupid mofos

Read your jumbled thoughts again. You support killing 100%? You assume they know the difference between igbo and warri boy You decide not to complain and some people choose to then you bring your misguided thought process to a public forum? A lot of Nigerians need to see a therapist, especially those who think like you. This is EXACTLY how sociopaths reason.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Barrywilly(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where are the pictures of the soldiers pursuing them? Nairaland moderators should stop IPOB sympathisers from using this platform to spread their gospels of ethnic hatred and war

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by KemjikaEme: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:
Won't you mention too that France,Israel,Gabon,Ivory coast etc also backed biafra then.
Ojukwu was even in a more better position than this Cownu because Nigeria military things in south-east then were under Ojukwu as the military governor of south-east then and he just converted them to biafra weapons to fight Nigeria army.
It is also important to measure the amount of dollars/pounds/naira that was spent to purchase weapons of warfare. Gabon and Ivory coast didn't sell or transfer armament to the biafran region;there is a difference between recognizing Biafra and equipping Biafra. Most of these African served as flight take off points for relief materials or refugee stations for Biafra. Israel who was in the midst of it's own battle didn't pay much attention but rather supported with one or two armoured vehicles.
France would be the only country that gave both recognization and arms to Biafra.
Compare that with poweful nations like Russia, Britian, Egypt , Bulgari, Syria and Algeria etc.
International media did report extensively that Biafra lacked weapons but it didn't quench their passion one bit.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Eazybay(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
bezimo:

I beg to disagree,. The only losers here will be the igbo folks which is loss of lives and properties. The govt will claim they only did what was necessary to keep Nigeria united.

Hate begets hate. Bloodshed begets bloodshed. Bombs are not selective in action. Whatever it is you think would protect you in a war, you had better think again. Thanks.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by idupaul: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
bezimo:

You are losing already as we speak , I'm the coming days the prices of goods shall rise further and you manageable Salary will be able to buy less , when the militants make good thier threat of bombing pipelines again our production will fall and it will affect you ..Now somebody like you will never own a brand new car in your life again yet you think It's only Igbos that suffer from poor governance ..A new Toyota corrolla is now over 25 million which means except you plan to do rituals like many others I don't ever see you affording one ..Guy we need peace and love to grow it's about time we stopped all these nonsense tribalist things that hasn't helped anyone
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ibenny:
If you are rejoicing to the death and killing of a fellow human believe me you are inhuman and wicked.
Biafra or not; the soldiers actions are not proper.
Nobody is happy, but we warned about this. If you have given enough warning to somebody and the person refuses to hear, when it happens, you will tell the person, 'I told you'

Another warning now is drop this agitation for now, or better still use IPOB followership to elect people in to state government and federal. From there you can build the SE using Biafra ideology and at the same time have your people in the NASS that can lobby for referendum
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by farouk2much(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chase them until they totally leave what they call thier land...... And if they denies kill them
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by doublefreez(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
I really think this is a propaganda

Abagworo:
Owerri is not part of your IPOB and we don't need your stupid propaganda.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Abagworo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fake news. Stop trying to rope Imo State into your nonsense.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by suremanpatriot: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
I agree owerri is not part of them. But ipod or ipoob we hav forewarned you ignorant bros,now u hav given the army work to do. And your woes jst started, because they wil occupy til you regain you senses of human nature to stop killing,stop kidnapping and making blood money from your ppl.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by michoim(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
IPoB propaganda. Where are the soldiers? This is a make belief video. Trash.

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by theNOISEmaker: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
kayalla:

i swear, where is he now? people re dying and he is some where chilling.
i really dont blame him i blame the ones wey no gree get sense
which chilling? He's there sweating and hiding under his momas bed.. Coward cownu
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Yyeske(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
I predicted this, IPOB miscreants una thank you o
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by userplainly(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Eazybay:

Read your jumbled thoughts again. You support killing 100%? You assume they know the difference between igbo and warri boy You decide not to complain and some people choose to then you bring your misguided thought process to a public forum? A lot of Nigerians need to see a therapist, especially those who think like you. This is EXACTLY how sociopaths reason.
sense u noh get! if Nigeria government ignore kanu's stupid agenda they will call our army weak just like some men did two days ago, just like they did in GEJ era..... so its OK for UR pipo to kill all non Igbo in their land n expect bag of gold in return? junkies!... nobody forced y'all to do what u are doing, I saw on Biafra news paper that KANU has his own biafran army now " to do what exactly?".... igbos never liked other tribes yet y'all buy lands, do business, build houses n live fine in every other part of the country u are condemning and trying to destroy yet other tribes can't do the same in your land......... some deep part still kill strangers like its nothing.. Igbo's have never accepted others but yet y'all flock to seek greener pastures in their land.... I support the killing because those same boys will beat and kill any stranger that refuse to support their movement..... junky noh doubt me CU's u know say na true I
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by bezimo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

You are losing already as we speak , I'm the coming days the prices of goods shall rise further and you manageable Salary will be able to buy less , when the militants make good thier threat of bombing pipelines again our production will fall and it will affect you ..Now somebody like you will never own a brand new car in your life again yet you think It's only Igbos that suffer from poor governance ..A new Toyota corrolla is now over 25 million which means except you plan to do rituals like many others I don't ever see you affording one ..Guy we need peace and love to grow it's about time we stopped all these nonsense tribalist things that hasn't helped anyone

I am not losing so be guided... Prices of which goods? You must be joking..or I guess you were referring to the SE.
The govt isnt fair to any region except the north. We all know that but putting your life to die for a cause that can be better negotiated is stupidity... In this Biafra secession campaign. The igbos will be the major losers...it seems you have a poor memory of history.let the war veterans of the 1967-1970 civil war tell you what happened to the igbos... It's not a nice memory... So be guided.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by SBG04: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Keep talking like a fool

So those women are IPOB members

So those traders looking for their daily bread in a recession caused by a brainless idiot called Buhari are also a threat to national security

When Buhari made hate speech against Jonathan, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari threatened the peace of Nigeria during Jonathan's presidency, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari divided the country into 97% and 5% did we kill Hausa Fulani people .? No

When Buhari said baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Fulani herdsmen killed our people in their farms, did we launch an all out killing of Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari favoured you guys in appointments & infrastructures, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

Let me tell you Buhari's supporters the truth

Buhari has placed this country on the path of war
Any further denial of Igbo rights to federal appointments and infrastructures, will only make the brilliant Igbos who are yet to massively give their brains to IPOB, join Kanu

Now the intelligent Igbos will join the struggle and ensure that the injustice against the Igbos come to an end

Remember the German Scientists of the 3rd Reich were products of Anti German policies of post first world war.

Go and pray that God settles this matter because if God don't calm the Biafrans, the end won't be palatable.

From today, the hatred in the hearts of the Biafrans against Hausa Fulani people will keep rising.

You know that hatred leads to ethnic riots.
Ethnic riots filled with intense hatred leads to ingenious war products for mass killings.

Buhari has ignited a serious war that will last for a millennium

@ profolaolu keep deceiving yourself
Shut up your dirty stinking mouth filled with bile and hate!!!
Igbos are fond of starting what they can't finish. After they start what is heavier than them and they are thoroughly defeated, they start crying and turning themselves into victims. They went to kill our political elite in the North and south in 1966 and in so doing started the Civil war. They were thoroughly defeated and killed and they suddenly turned themselves into the "victims" of Nigerias hatred. Useless people!!! Same thing they are doing today. Nnamdi Kanu has been calling other tribes cockroaches, pigs and zoo animals. IPOD terrorists are busy burning down police stations and killing Hausa traders in the South East. When the northerners retaliate, the igbos will then transition into victims like they're fond of doing. Kanu called us all animals and called for the killing of people of other ethnic groups. When other ethnicities decide to make their own hate speehes against the igbos, the stupid and coward igbos transtition as usual into victims, crying that everybody hates them. Igbos are a cursed tribe of hateful criminals!!!
Its in your blood.

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by userplainly(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
michoim:
IPoB propaganda. Where are the soldiers? This is a make belief video. Trash.

for a bunch of people who claimed to be smarter than all others they sure look foolish and gullible...... posting fake news on unknown blogs... fake pictures....
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by KemjikaEme: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
caesaraba:

Ah ah! But your leader declared war on Nigeria a long time ago na. This is just a simple excercise to get the ground troops familiarized with target locations should they become such in the event that your director makes good on his promise to burn down the zoo. I close my eyes and imagine the roar of air force planes over the SE skies, trying to enforce peace in anti-terror operations.
If not for anything, so that you lot can learn the lessons your fathers before you were taught -that you can't daily beat the drums of war and fuel the embers of hatred without getting feedback. Newton's 3rd law.
A simple exercise turned into continous attempts in invading his home and privacy when ipob has largely been peaceful and civil.
In democratic nations, heated utterances and speeches are not crushed through the show of firepower and force.
Ironically,the terrorist herdsmen who in reality are a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria are left to roam freely with arms,go unpunished when caught or simply payed off.
What is wrong with making use of the police force to arrest him, jail him or simply wait for his next court date and put him in custody.
What is the essence of unleashing military brutality when he has the right to lead an agitation for self determination. I was studying civil unrest and agitations in America the other day and realized people have made more bitter speeches against the govt,yet they simply ignored.
I'm glad the Govt is a bit aware that the ripple effects of sending the military after a civil organization may end up consuming the entire nation.
If we are truly in a democratic dispensation,then violence and barbaric force is not the safest method of stopping a hate speech/agitation and the military don't belong on the streets esp when it uncalled for.
Military should inspire security, not fear and intimidation.
Prior now,no one has heard about any violent rally,demonstration and gathering of Ipob and her members or any impending war in the East.
Well meaning people have come out to condemn military oppression and Govt's tyranny.
Nigeria is slowly taking us back to the military era and it wouldn't be funny when people decide to take laws into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Slymonster(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Seun and other moderators,don't you guys verify story before posting.Why acting childishly like other bloggers. Learn to verify story. This incident happen when there governor ask them to leave the market,in which a young boy was shot the other time. Why posting it now,like a new event.

So many lazy copy and paste blogging this days.

Have you ever seen a Nigeria Army using tear gas?

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by userplainly(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
SBG04:

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth filled with bile and hate!!!
Igbos are fond of starting what they can't finish. After they start what is heavier than them and they are thoroughly defeated, they start crying and turning themselves into victims. They went to kill our political elite in the North and south in 1966 and in so doing started the Civil war. They were thoroughly defeated and killed and they suddenly turned themselves into the "victims" of Nigerias hatred. Useless people!!! Same thing they are doing today. Nnamdi Kanu has been calling other tribes cockroaches, pigs and zoo animals. IPOD terrorists are busy burning down police stations and killing Hausa traders in the South East. When the northerners retaliate, the igbos will then transition into victims like they're fond of doing. Kanu called us all animals and called for the killing of people of other ethnic groups. When other ethnicities decide to make their own hate speehes against the igbos, the stupid and coward igbos transtition as usual into victims, crying that everybody hates them. Igbos are a cursed tribe of hateful criminals!!!
Its in your blood.

don't mind d fools joor....even me am part kwale and isoko n I will never support rubbish! KANU and igbo traditional rulers r d ones to blame.... they hate other tribes with passion.....see my babe father hate me die.. promise to relocate her to aba cus of me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.