Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) (47062 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Allee90: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Keep talking like a fool

So those women are IPOB members

So those traders looking for their daily bread in a recession caused by a brainless idiot called Buhari are also a threat to national security

When Buhari made hate speech against Jonathan, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari threatened the peace of Nigeria during Jonathan's presidency, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari divided the country into 97% and 5% did we kill Hausa Fulani people .? No

When Buhari said baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Fulani herdsmen killed our people in their farms, did we launch an all out killing of Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari favoured you guys in appointments & infrastructures, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

Let me tell you Buhari's supporters the truth

Buhari has placed this country on the path of war
Any further denial of Igbo rights to federal appointments and infrastructures, will only make the brilliant Igbos who are yet to massively give their brains to IPOB, join Kanu

Now the intelligent Igbos will join the struggle and ensure that the injustice against the Igbos come to an end

Remember the German Scientists of the 3rd Reich were products of Anti German policies of post first world war.

Go and pray that God settles this matter because if God don't calm the Biafrans, the end won't be palatable.

From today, the hatred in the hearts of the Biafrans against Hausa Fulani people will keep rising.

You know that hatred leads to ethnic riots.
Ethnic riots filled with intense hatred leads to ingenious war products for mass killings.

Buhari has ignited a serious war that will last for a millennium

@ profolaolu keep deceiving yourself

And who do you think will suffer m25uch in the event of crisis between Igbos and Hausas? What is the number of Hausa Fulanis living in the East compared to Igbos living in the North? How many Hausa Fulanis are born and bread in the East?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Abduljabbar1313(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Since you refuse to cooperate with the government of Muhammad Buhari, we will give you Your Own national cake through violence.
Likewise you didn't vote us and we don't need your votes to emerge as president. So this is your fate! Since violence is the only language you understand!
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Your post is a tactical support for militarisation of the streets by soldiers under any guise.

How long would Nigeria continue like this? The only culprit is the impulsive President whose ability to react like a child or a wild beast is unpresidential!

Kalu never had a point neither was he taken seriously. I have repeatedly come across radio Biafra by coincidence many times while driving and the impression I had and still have is that Kalu is a mad man and a bigot just like the President.

But two mad men came into force , one with the resources of a country, its army and police, the other with the resources of uneducated, unemployable touts in Aba and Anambra...

The result is that Buhari's lack of tact, sense, good judgment and wisdom has made Kalu what he is today.

Lezz Nwanne hw area nah?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by IgboSubmarine: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
KeriBaby:
See what Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers brought upon these innocent market women!

Where is Nnamdi Kanu
Why is he hiding
Why not come out and face the army

Lord knows I hate a man that is all talk and no action smh that man talks too much

What was he thinking though lol
That he was just gon whine like a lil girl and get what he wants for his own selfish reasons? Smh

And as for y'all IPOB supporters on NL stop ranting here and go fight those soldiers
Fight for what u want damn it!

Nonsense!
Quote me and be ignored �

Do you know that

Some people are born illiterates

Some people reason like fools

When Buhari said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North, did Jonathan molest or kill him.? No

When Buhari made hate speech against Jonathan, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari threatened the peace of Nigeria during Jonathan's presidency, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari divided the country into 97% and 5% did we kill Hausa Fulani people .? No

When Buhari said baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Fulani herdsmen killed our people in their farms, did we launch an all out killing of Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari favoured you guys in appointments & infrastructures, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

Any further denial of Igbo rights to federal appointments and infrastructures, will only make the brilliant Igbos who are yet to massively give their brains to IPOB, join Kanu

Now the intelligent Igbos will join the struggle and ensure that the injustice against the Igbos come to an end

Remember the German Scientists of the 3rd Reich were products of Anti German policies of post first world war.

Go and pray that God settles this matter because if God don't calm the Biafrans, the end won't be palatable.

From today, the hatred in the hearts of the Biafrans against Hausa Fulani people will keep rising.

Ethnic riots filled with intense hatred leads to ingenious war products for mass killings.

Back to the first 2 questions, which one are you.? wise or foolish person
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Cjrane2: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
So why is Buhari ordering the northern troops to tear gas people peacefully selling their wares in the market?

Does he send army to Katsina, Daura or even Maiduguri to tear gas the market unnecessarily?

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
olusolaj:

I doubt if such humans like this are real Yoruba. Igbo people should not believe every identity in this forum that claim to be associated with Yoruba. They are not. We see how every Yoruba leaders keep condemning the acts of General Buhari. Pls don't believe everything you see on faceless forum like this.

Can't you comprehend what he wrote? Of course he condemns this military offensive in the east but they brought it upon themselves. The south-east do not deserve this treatment tho!
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please where are the soldiers? All I can see is some people running some walking some still their wheel barrow so I don't seems to understand what this video trying to say.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
I think the NA is trying to let people know what war is like. IPOB said they will burn down the zoo, but be ready to face the NA. This is called show of force.

IPOB the ball is now in your court. Are you still ready for the war, because that is the result of your chosen type of agitation.

I think people should remain calm and go about their normal business. Remove everything bearing Biafra around you.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Can't you comprehend what he wrote? Of course he condemns this military offensive in the east but they brought it upon themselves. The south-east do not deserve this treatment tho!

NK statements brought this to the SE.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
continue...disturbing our mothers abi
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pesuzok:

Yes because before Kanu started his madness nothing like this happen in the East but the moment the bastard heated up the roof see the consequence now.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by paschu: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
You never supported him unanimously, so no one is condemning him unanimously because HE HAS NOT BROKEN ANY LAW. And if you think he did, then take him to court and get a conviction under due process. Anything else is your usual madness as the "nice ibo".

Maduawuchukwu:

What Ndigbo should do now is to condemn Nnamdi Kanu unanimously. How is his agitation in our interest? Did he consult Igbo people before he started his madness?

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by jayloms: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
kayalla:
this is what Kanu brought upon us, he is a leader without directions. now that the trouble has started where is he?

The question is, "can kanu be classified as a leader?".
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by shevy878: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
And finally the Biafra World War2 may be seeing its begining.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by 3kay945(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
jayloms:
I'm even more worried about the psychological effects these experiences would have on military officers of igbo extraction and innocent ones amongst the civilians.

Kanu had the option of choosing between being a "hero" or a "curse", unfortunately, he chose the latter.

Yea. This is not how Mandela liberated South Africa.
Why hasn't he come out at least to restore hope to his gullible followers?

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Abduljabbar1313(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thank you Buhari
They think biafra is easy
RIP in advance kanu
If you reach your grave greet ojukwu for me.
You hear?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by KeriBaby(f): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Quit talking On Niaraland
Go to Aba and say these things
IgboSubmarine:

Do you know that

Some people are born illiterates

Some people reason like fools

When Buhari said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North, did Jonathan molest or kill him.? No

Back to the first 2 questions, which one are you.? wise or foolish person
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Softmojo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Buratai the snake charmer

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by caesaraba(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Lol. Ojukwu failed because Nigeria were backed up by various heavy external forces.
Nobody wants war again,therefore all this aggression from Buhari must stop!

Ah ah! But your leader declared war on Nigeria a long time ago na. This is just a simple excercise to get the ground troops familiarized with target locations should they become such in the event that your director makes good on his promise to burn down the zoo. I close my eyes and imagine the roar of air force planes over the SE skies, trying to enforce peace in anti-terror operations.
If not for anything, so that you lot can learn the lessons your fathers before you were taught -that you can't daily beat the drums of war and fuel the embers of hatred without getting feedback. Newton's 3rd law.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
KeriBaby:
This whole Biafra thing is beginning to make me thank God that we have Buhari as President Lord knows what would have happened

It is just senseless. Their plan is to lead my fellow igbos to death and try to use the pictures and videos to gain sympathy.

NK was even proud to say human shields prevented the army, where are the human shield now? I believe some of them must have been killed because according to his lawyer, the army has gained access.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
My people brought this upon themselves because before Kanu started his madness nothing like this happen in the East but the moment the bastard heated up the roof see the consequence now.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by PHILipu1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Lol. Ojukwu failed because Nigeria were backed up by various heavy external forces.
Nobody wants war again,therefore all this aggression from Buhari must stop!
Won't you mention too that France,Israel,Gabon,Ivory coast etc also backed biafra then.
Ojukwu was even in a more better position than this Cownu because Nigeria military things in south-east then were under Ojukwu as the military governor of south-east then and he just converted them to biafra weapons to fight Nigeria army.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Youngadvocate(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

You dish out HATE, You get HATE in return.
What goes around comes around to bite your balls.

You see the kind of reasoning you are burdened with? So those market women dish out hate?

Well, am not surprised. It's hatred that burns in you people that will crush the country. You keep hating them, they keep soaring

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lezz Nwanne hw area nah?
'Sup? You changed costume too?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by userplainly(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Been reading for months but I chose not to say anything.. some idiots say ipob r peaceful, they not arm " MAY GOH PUNISH U, UR FADA! UR DESTINY AND UR KANU"!..... how do y'all think the Holocaust that happened in Rwanda started? by peaceful agitation...... Look am urhobo, born n raised in warri "ss".. all my inlaws r ibos, all my niece n nephews r ibos, I got too many ibos as paddies but truth is IBO people r very bad, av traveled, av seen sh#t, they buy lands n build in other part of the country but they will never sell land to a stranger...." check this fact"..... they r very friendly in UR land but r ruthless in their home, they will cheat the Bleep outa u wen u go to dia market.... YET UNA GEH MIND SAY NIGERIA NA ZOO.... fools!!... I dey pH now, see as deh carry dis KANU shit for head! only the poor ones sha! they were happy wen we heard news of a mosque being burned down in Rivers........ look fools, u guys benefits from the govt more Dan us buh we complain? everybody dey fyn aw e wan take Make am dah bastard KANU dey promote e self, so y'all think he'll pay u guys to do nothing if ibos go dia own way? niggas think again....... ABOUT THE KILLING, I SUPPORT 100%... IF LEFT WE GONNA SEE A HOLOCAUST..... REAL MARRA......... talk of boko haram, junkies u know how many northerners doh die base on that issue? extremists don't have tangible reason to kill, ask Isis............. SOME PIPO EHN......... stupid mofos
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Stranger101: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is getting really serious...
My heart concern goes to them

BTW
Check my signature for an opportunity to earn regular passive income by daily by logging , posting comments and posting topics without talking to anyone...
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abduljabbar1313:
Since you refuse to cooperate with the government of Muhammad Buhari, we will give you Your Own national cake through violence.
Likewise you didn't vote us and we don't need your votes to emerge as president. So this is your fate! Since violence is the only language you understand!
what violence? is that not ur people's language..bfr d python dance did u hear of troubles in d east?! hiss*
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pesuzok:

Exactly....
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by olisaokere(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

My question now is where is Nnamdi Kanu and his BSS?

It seems you didnt watch the video or listened to what was said in the video.This isnt connected with IPOB OR BIAFRA,FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR ONE NIGERIA.In the video you can hear Rochas Okorocha also you can hear the police.Did you hear IPOB OR BIAFRA OR HAUSA??
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by 3kay945(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
jayloms:

The question is, "can kanu be classified as a leader?".

Its depends on quality of followers.
If the followers are too dumb to ask reasonable questions but chose to follow him like shehau bois,
Then , yes he is a leader in their own perspective. cool

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Eazybay(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
KeriBaby:
See what Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers brought upon these innocent market women!

Where is Nnamdi Kanu
Why is he hiding
Why not come out and face the army

Lord knows I hate a man that is all talk and no action smh that man talks too much

What was he thinking though lol
That he was just gon whine like a lil girl and get what he wants for his own selfish reasons? Smh

And as for y'all IPOB supporters on NL stop ranting here and go fight those soldiers
Fight for what u want damn it!

Nonsense!
Quote me and be ignored �

Your signature ...
I think, therefore I am.

Presently, you don't seem to be doing much thinking, so the opposite is the opposite respectively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.