Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) (47047 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by maxiuc(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2017
stcool:
Now...we know who is provoking who. At the end IPOB would take up arms to defend themselves and like it or not it would reach everywhere.

What Buhari wished Jonathan would happen in his Tenure.

To the MOD that banned me for speaking my mind for the killings of unarmed civillians, continue in your act. Only shows that most MOD if given power would be worse than a dictator.

Those mod keep deleting my post
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by lonecatt(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

My question now is where is Nnamdi Kanu and his BSS?
the people would have listened to you if you did not get to power by the blood of the dogs and the baboons ,it is obvious that very soon we will vote the dumb president out of power since he doesnt know what democracy is about.
as for the where about of kanu we should be asking the army that have been guarding his house for more than 5days now.

5 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by JegaQuin: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Why running? Guess they want WAR? grin

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by nwosu1982: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

You dish out HATE, You get HATE in return.
What goes around comes around to bite your balls.
Akpamu mpa gi there
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
nwosu1982:
u r stupid
The army is in Abia State now go and burn them down. Opunu! Classless idiots of a people .

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:
Where is KANU,HIS MISSILES and BSS?
Phyton don come,it's time to save your people

He is on his way. Just keep calm, you will soon hear the noise of his serene.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by KeriBaby(f): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2017
See what Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers brought upon these innocent market women!

Where is Nnamdi Kanu
Why is he hiding
Why not come out and face the army

Lord knows I hate a man that is all talk and no action smh that man talks too much

What was he thinking though lol
That he was just gon whine like a lil girl and get what he wants for his own selfish reasons? Smh

And as for y'all IPOB supporters on NL stop ranting here and go fight those soldiers
Fight for what u want damn it!

Nonsense!
Quote me and be ignored �

4 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by KeriBaby(f): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2017
This whole Biafra thing is beginning to make me thank God that we have Buhari as President Lord knows what would have happened

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
People who never learned from history are doomed forever. This idiot still thinks propaganda and playing victim will win them a state. Dull idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by macaranta(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
This is just becoming annoying, the NAs presence in the East is not justified. If you want to arrest kanu, go ahead and do so, don't destabilize an entire region for political gains.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

Your post is a tactical support for militarisation of the streets by soldiers under any guise.

How long would Nigeria continue like this? The only culprit is the impulsive President whose ability to react like a child or a wild beast is unpresidential!

Kalu never had a point neither was he taken seriously. I have repeatedly come across radio Biafra by coincidence many times while driving and the impression I had and still have is that Kalu is a mad man and a bigot just like the President.

But two mad men came into force , one with the resources of a country, its army and police, the other with the resources of uneducated, unemployable touts in Aba and Anambra...

The result is that Buhari's lack of tact, sense, good judgment and wisdom has made Kalu what he is today.

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nigeman: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Propaganda.

Soldiers coming and you are running commentaries?

Just my view.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by WiszyFraud: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
osagiejk18:
what's happening?

I'm in Owerri, there were sounds of gunshots last night around 12am.....up till this moment i haven't heard anything happening.. When you find out what's happening, lemme know pls.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by positivelord: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
thats not Owerri plz... by the way I just notice since the python dance started, Boko Haram have been very peaceful. I still cant connect the two. Python Dance and Peaceful boko haram. Food for thought for some us that reason federal govt cannot fight too many war at the time. hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by akulaxx: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
raker300:
Whether you're biafran igbo or one nigeria igbo

Wheater you're rich Igbo or poor Igbo

Whether you're northern igbo or eastern igbo

Whether you're loving igbo or hateful igbo

You're still an Igbo to them and will be treated with disdain..

Tell Them
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by kayalla(f): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2017
this is what Kanu brought upon us, he is a leader without directions. now that the trouble has started where is he?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
ecoeco:
See as Massob boys use una dead carcass do suyar d oda day
Na market women u wan use retaliate
Incompetent Fools
#Eco99#

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
raker300:
Whether you're biafran igbo or one nigeria igbo

Wheater you're rich Igbo or poor Igbo

Whether you're northern igbo or eastern igbo

Whether you're loving igbo or hateful igbo

You're still an Igbo to them and will be treated with disdain..
truer words have not been spoken my friend
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by KemjikaEme: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
ArcTammy:

Ojukwu tried it and he failed. who wanna try again? You? pls go and get a brain and pray for peace.
Lol. Ojukwu failed because Nigeria were backed up by various heavy external forces.
Nobody wants war again,therefore all this aggression from Buhari must stop!
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by rocknation62(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2017
ceeroh:
Oya jo bi python.... Wo
Oya jo bi zombie....Wo
Oya jo bi afonja..... Wo

Ma lo jo bi ipob...... Wo

Oya jo bi massob....Wo
Oya jo bi olowo....... Wo

Malo jo bi ipob....... Wo
Awon omo ti ka bodi

Awon omo THICKER BODY...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2017
stcool:
Now...we know who is provoking who. At the end IPOB would take up arms to defend themselves and like it or not it would reach everywhere.

What Buhari wished Jonathan would happen in his Tenure.

To the MOD that banned me for speaking my mind for the killings of unarmed civillians, continue in your act. Only shows that most MOD if given power would be worse than a dictator.

If I may ask, *it would reach everywhere* in your first paragraph means what

cheesy
Go see history, only your provocative region would be contained. Though, some Hausa thugs might be having fiesta with your brothers up in North.
I guess you're not in Abia now! cool
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Owode1: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Why nairaland promotes such a debased human as this I don't understand. I have personally reported this nonentity and yet he/she does not get banished from here.

nairalang disgusts!
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2017
rocknation62:
Awon omo THICKER BODY...lol grin

lol
Naso

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by jayloms: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2017
I'm even more worried about the psychological effects these experiences would have on military officers of igbo extraction and innocent ones amongst the civilians.

Kanu had the option of choosing between being a "hero" or a "curse", unfortunately, he chose the latter.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by ajog1: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

You dish out HATE, You get HATE in return.
What goes around comes around to bite your balls.
It's most unfortunate that the father of hate in person of the president who started his campaign of hate (with clear evidences to show right from 2011) didn't get served in his own dish.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by la1(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2017
watched the video.....did not see any soldiers.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:
I think it is a wake up call to the silly "good ibos". Unfortunately, some of them - like that old Abagworo - are lost already. These are the people who work against the igbo interest everywhere.

What Ndigbo should do now is to condemn Nnamdi Kanu unanimously. How is his agitation in our interest? Did he consult Igbo people before he started his madness?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by msturE: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wait shebi the time wey una de rejoice bout this issue of Biafra no nobody said shit or tryna warn em youth.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:

your grammar is well-constructed, but you lack wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Customer80: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
In a bid to try to be politically correct, they abuse their Igbo brother forgetting that once they succeed in eliminating your kinsmen, your own eliminations comes up, be Igbo, be unapologetic in being Igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.