Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Operation Python Dance II Not Neccesary,what Igbos Need Is Education. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance II Not Neccesary,what Igbos Need Is Education. (377 Views)

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Python Dance II Not Neccesary,what Igbos Need Is Education. by Movic1(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2017
I will be starting with this Robert Kennedy beautiful quote, and I qoute "What has violence ever accomplished? What has it ever created? No martyr's cause has ever been stilled by an assassin's bullet. No wrongs have ever been righted by riots and civil disorders. A sniper is only a coward, not a hero; and an uncontrolled or uncontrollable mob is only the voice of madness, not the voice of the people. "
Ojukwu is a name that rings a bell when it comes to Biafra and Nigerian history. He is heralded as the veteran who spearheaded the attempted secession of the Igbo people. Over 2 million Igbos under 30 months of the Biafra/Nigerian civil war of the 1960s were killed.
Today where is biafra as a country?
Never the less,there is no doubt that Ojukwu was a Biafra patriot and a warrior of great courage. He gave his all to the war, surviving by the whiskers.However, like we all humans, we have our flaws, and history is recorded so that mistakes of the past are not repeated.
I don't see the need and use of this Operation python dance II, Igbos are not threat. They are just bunch of miscreant who need Education. Governors of the South-East should enlighten the youths and make them know that there is nothing like Biafra today. People should not be using Biafra as a tool for causing confusion and defrauding uninformed people. They do not deserve this attention they are getting. Instead of them to be protesting for employment, roads, water and other amenities that are lacking in the zone. If they are agitating for these things, they should not block roads and burn police station or kill their fellow Nigerians. They should talk to the government,senators,rep,chairman etc of the states in the South-East, not the Federal Government.
The Federal Government should withdraw the soldiers from the East and let the police handle the situation. Igbos are not threat, they should wage war against these threat facing us which are BH,illiteracy, poverty, unemployment, unfair competition, communitarianism, delinquency etc.
And lastly, If Igbos have made up their minds that they want to die for this struggle, I want them to remember that, powerful people and those pushing them don't want peace because they live off war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance II Not Neccesary,what Igbos Need Is Education. by 989900: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Well said.
#voiceofreason
Re: Operation Python Dance II Not Neccesary,what Igbos Need Is Education. by alade112(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Why are they running away from this thread. I think both sides hates the truth. i.e supporters of python dance and ipob supporters. This is nothing but the truth.

Lalasticlala can you Plz move this beautiful opinion to FP

(1) (Reply)

Be Mindful Of Mischief Makers, Bbc Tells Imo Pdp / On Operation Python Dance And The Killings In Aba / Alleged Photos Of Aisha Buhari's Designers Dress Worth Over N1.6 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.