Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW (25813 Views)

Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List / Nigerians Can Now Buy And Sell Electricity (2 MW Minimum) - Fashola / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by Gamesmart: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
eee777:
Here in BTC (Benin City) it is still the usual 3hours daily (that is if there is light oo) & I was forced to abandon BEDC disco helded by one very greedy & wicked Funke woman that controls Edo, Delta, Ondo & Ekiti. I met a top staff who reveal all activities in that coy to me. She generates a whooping 3 billion naira plus from Edo alone & remit just 400million naira to FG. When I visited Ihorvor power plant in the state a friend there told me power has not shut for a minute in the last 5 months yet no electricity in Edo.

The evil woman buys small energy or load & distribute to areas she felt has more mugus or fools, then schedule them into 3hours on 15hours off & some are 6hours straight & 3hours off. Some individual /coys are connected to special lines & that line enjoys at least 21hours straight supply in designated locations & yet you think this country is for everyone?

At the end of the month she bills the 1-3 hours customers 5-10k. Many energy consumers have been turned into fools & you wonder if Edo people are not cowards & fools. I'm sure if BEDC headquarters was cited in Delta or southwest were she is from, her kingsmen would have diabolically nailed her or meet her waterloo in Delta state. Someone that opened her mouth to say the more they protest or mention her name on the radio or tv the more popular she becomes & nothing will happen.

Many times she wouldn't pick load so that she can deceptively use power without paying. This is just 10% of her greedy business on this posts. If I reveal all,many of you may run mad. I pity the people in that state suffering in the hands of that woman even if I not directly affected but what about my fellow men & family members. Nothing can be best imagined than living in Egalitarian State

Stop talking crap, my friend.

Since when did private companies have to "remit" money to government?
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by AmenhotepZuid: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO / Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.