Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father (45896 Views)

"Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by burkingx(f): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Maruchi203(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopyroll:

Baddo is a confraternity and not a national threat like Ipob, bokoharam and militants.

And I learnt that their leader is from South east
*DO YOU KNOW?*
That you are senseless

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by cosmos1440: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
too much syntax and even spelling errors in the so called press release.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by maclatunji: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
I had wanted to raise this too. I am happy the youths of Umuahia have raised it. Mr. Governor, over to you.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by hopyroll(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Maruchi203:

*DO YOU KNOW?*
That you are senseless
Yes I know tongue, I almost forgot sef
Thanks for reminding me wink
*DO YOU KNOW *
That your own sense is working is a reverse angle.

Oya chop puffpuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by kponkedenge(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
I thought Nairaland news that normally make homepage comes with a credible link..... why is there no link on this and is on the front-page?
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by bejick(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopyroll:
North.........bokoharam
South south.......Niger delta militant
South east..........Ipob
South west..........? skull miners, body parts sellers

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by maclatunji: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Customer80:
Igbos are not marginalized but have 5 states while other states have 6,7 states, least lga's, high cut off marks in exams than other zones, poor federal roads, zero infrastructure, least senators, least state assembly members, least house of reps members etc

You forget, politics is about size and numbers, Ijaws are close to Igbos in population and don't have as much representation as you do.

The Southeast cannot get what it wants without partnering with other regions.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by BudeYahooCom: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
You will never see the faces and pictures of such 'yoots'. You know why, they exists only in the imagination of Almajris in the north, ewedu muslims in the SW and political jobbers in the east.

In other words, THEY ARE FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

One pro-almajiri idiot must have sat under his leaky roof and penned down this trash from his rectum.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by eaundeblog: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Video: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Says We Are One Nigerian On Phone Call With Channels TV Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfvLgsVRt0
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by laidima88(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
I think it's high time they dethrone his father this will reduce him to nothing and kill ipob
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by maisauki: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
ds tori dey swit my belle
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by hopyroll(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=bejick post=60566518][/quote]
All these are not national threats and besides, this happens in all part of the country.
A gal was recently caught with a mans head in IMO state. The first carnibal man to be found in Nigeria was Clifford Orji from south east.
And Igbos are known to be the paramount ritualist of all tribes of Nigeria.
Say something else bro.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by burkingx(f): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Yyeske(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who was that that predicted about the father's throne being in contention after this confrontation with the army? That guy chop winsh
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by stealthtiger(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2017
"facing the wrath of the federal government"
This cracked me up big time
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by alaskido(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2017
With all this una bad English and spelling error. Na now una wake up. If una take laws into una hands strip the man unclad and burn his palace the same python dance go still dance with una.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by ztanleechima(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2017
oya my Son we have heard you...you can now go...I and my fellow ndi ichie will look into this matter and we shall answer you in three EKE market days...while coming back come with 7 pieces of cola nut and 2 bottles of aromatic schnapps.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2017
eaundeblog:
Video: Nnamdi Kanu Finally Says We Are One Nigerian On Phone Call With Channels TV Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfvLgsVRt0

Foolish bloody yoruba lair I watched the video he never even mentioned Nigeria in any if his comments... Talk more of say one nigeria the question is why do people lie too much

Oga go get a life
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by BudeYahooCom: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2017
franchizy:
Press Release

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu
Executive Governor of Abia state
Government House
Umuahia

Your Excellency

With tears and sorrow, the the Umuahia Youth Movement respectfully write to request the dethronement of Nnamdi Kanu's father as a traditional ruler of our clan.

It beats our imagination that a man who calls himself a Royal father and an Elder could not call his son to other but rather encourage him in hia madness that have plunged umuahis city to a great crisis today.

Sir, recall that umuahia have been the most peaceful capital city in Nigeria to live and do business but just because of one man, we are today facing the wrath of the Federal government of Nigeria.

Our shops, markets, schools, churches and all banks have been shut down. For the past three days we have been indoors for fear of been attacked by the military just because of one man whose father is our traditional ruler.

Based on the above, we herecy request the he be dethroned within 24hrs or we will take the laws into our hands and dethrone him and even stripe him naked and raze his house.

We appeal to every well meaning Nigerians as well to prevail on Gov. Ikpeazu to as a matter of urgency dethrone Nnamdi kanu's father.

We also request the the operation python dance should remain in all streets of umuahia as any attempt to withdraw will make the Ipob criminals rob our shops and houses.

Sir, we addure you that we remain one Nigerians and will join hands with you to make our country Nigeria and state Abia the best among all the countries of the wiorld.

Please accept the assurances of our esteemed regards.

Ifeanyi okwudili
President

Kasarachi Ubani
Vice President

Anayo Ofor
Secretary

Cc: President Mohamadu Buhari
Inspector General of Police
DSS
Senate president
Speaker House of Rep
South East Governors Forum

Now to prove that this piece of propaganda is coming from under lair mohammed's islamic hat. Abia and most parts of Imo people don't bear the name 'Okwudili'. Every Igbo man knows you find 'Okwudiri' in Abia.
'Okwudili' is found in Anambra, Enugu and some parts of Imo.

The pro-almajiri ewedu-chopping buffoons who cooked this up didn't do their home work well. grin

See the way the pro-fulani zombies who always ascribe 'intelligence' to themselves are lapping up the fake propaganda.

#Busted grin

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by fyneIjay(f): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2017
News without source.
Letter that doesn't carry the signature of the so called youths.
MOD, quickly pushed it to the front page, just to discredit Kane and IPOB.....And someone will think that this forum doesn't promote the very thing they seem to be condemning.
Most Nigerians harbor hate in their mind, but are quick to point out the hate in others.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Now to prove that this piece of propaganda is coming from under lair mohammed's islamic hat. Abia and most parts of Imo people don't bear the name 'Okwudili'. Every Igbo man knows you find 'Okwudiri' in Abia.
'Okwudili' is found in Anambra, Enugu and some part of Imo.

The pro-almajiri ewedu-chopping buffoon who cooked this up didn't do his home work well.

See the way the pro-fulani zombies who always ascribe 'intelligence' to themselves are lapping up the propaganda. grin

True talk nice one

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by tballeyy(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2017
lomprico:
After the dethrone what next? Ipob dies?
it doesn't matter let them start from some where, then wait for another, u won't see it all, season film
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by fyneIjay(f): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2017
maclatunji:
I had wanted to raise this too. I am happy the youths of Umuahia have raised it. Mr. Governor, over to you.
What do you know about Igbo culture? Better face your Muslim section, where it's required for someone to agree to Allah before he or she can comment.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by TheKingIsHere: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2017
franchizy:
Press Release

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu
Executive Governor of Abia state
Government House
Umuahia

Your Excellency

With tears and sorrow, the the Umuahia Youth Movement respectfully write to request the dethronement of Nnamdi Kanu's father as a traditional ruler of our clan.

It beats our imagination that a man who calls himself a Royal father and an Elder could not call his son to other but rather encourage him in hia madness that have plunged umuahis city to a great crisis today.

Sir, recall that umuahia have been the most peaceful capital city in Nigeria to live and do business but just because of one man, we are today facing the wrath of the Federal government of Nigeria.

Our shops, markets, schools, churches and all banks have been shut down. For the past three days we have been indoors for fear of been attacked by the military just because of one man whose father is our traditional ruler.

Based on the above, we herecy request the he be dethroned within 24hrs or we will take the laws into our hands and dethrone him and even stripe him naked and raze his house.

We appeal to every well meaning Nigerians as well to prevail on Gov. Ikpeazu to as a matter of urgency dethrone Nnamdi kanu's father.

We also request the the operation python dance should remain in all streets of umuahia as any attempt to withdraw will make the Ipob criminals rob our shops and houses.

Sir, we addure you that we remain one Nigerians and will join hands with you to make our country Nigeria and state Abia the best among all the countries of the wiorld.

Please accept the assurances of our esteemed regards.

Ifeanyi okwudili
President

Kasarachi Ubani
Vice President

Anayo Ofor
Secretary

Cc: President Mohamadu Buhari
Inspector General of Police
DSS
Senate president
Speaker House of Rep
South East Governors Forum

So news without verifiable evidence or source is moved to fp?

cc Seun
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by maclatunji: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2017
fyneIjay:

What do you know about Igbo culture? Better face your Muslim section, where it's required for someone to agree to Allah before he or she can comment.

This must be a newbie. I know enough of Igbo culture to know Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud and you with him are not Jewish.

embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by BudeYahooCom: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2017
fyneIjay:
News without source.
Letter that doesn't carry the signature of the so called youths.
MOD, quickly pushed it to the front page, just to discredit Kane and IPOB.....And someone will think that this forum doesn't promote the very thing they seem to be condemning.
Most Nigerians harbor hate in their mind, but are quick to point out the hate in others.

See the way the yoruba mods pushed the fake news to the front page because it is Anti-IPOB. grin grin
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by fyneIjay(f): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

'Okwudili' is found in Anambra, Enugu and some part of Imo.

The pro-almajiri ewedu-chopping buffoon who cooked this up didn't do his home work well.

See the way the pro-fulani zombies who always ascribe 'intelligence' to themselves are lapping up the propaganda. grin
Seriously you get time to day analyze the letter. Even the governor, Ikpeazu, know that what he and his fellow governors did may cause him his re-election. Make we day watch.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by bigfish3k: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dey listen,i dey listen.....

u dey listen!!!!!
he don box u to a corner
answer him naa
with what he listed above , aren't we marginalised?

mtchew, truth killers
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by ameri9ja: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Why all the grammatical errors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar / Coronavirus: Sanwoolu Shuts Down Levels 1-12 In The Lagos Public Service / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.