Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father (45934 Views)

"Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by kabaka1: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2017
kingxsamz:
good...
so I just watched the video and realised that Kanu isn't hiding under his father's bed grin..
where's the idiot?...
where did he run to?...
where was his Bss when he needed them the most? grin yeye dey smell

looool.....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Probz(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
AnanseK:

They occupy 3.1% of Nigeria's land mass and have 5 states. That's unfair to other sections . They should have one or a maximum of two states. No minority tribe has 5 states except them. Let's restructure sharp sharp.

Minority tribe? Are you mad?
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by konoplyanka: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Customer80:
who is this one biko nu? i dont like reply people who are not smart

Tell me how smart you are by justifying the rationale behind 5 states in the south east you flat headed dwarf!
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by konoplyanka: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2017
RedboneSmith:

Small landmass, yes. But 'minority tribe'? Are you serious?

The fact that they multiply like pigs doesnt make the less a minority tribe. How do you explain the huge population of people living in that tiny enclave.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by dimejiano1: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Customer80:
Igbos are not marginalized but have 5 states while other states have 6,7 states, least lga's, high cut off marks in exams than other zones, poor federal roads, zero infrastructure, least senators, least state assembly members, least house of reps members etc
The only person you can blame or your brother Ojukwu who drastically reduced Igbo population through unplanned war
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by AnanseK(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Customer80:
so land mass determines state creatilon not population

Tell me why the SE should have more states. By population they are up to 11% of Nigeria's population and the total area of the present 5 states is 3.1% of Nigerian landmass which is less than half the size of many states in other parts of the country. The lage st of them is Enugu state which is not bigger than some LGAs in other parts of the country. And none of the states is economically viable since they can't even pay salaries.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by mechanics(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice one from them.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by famzynet: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Only fools will believe this. APC has always been a government of propaganda. They are a government of lies. Biafra is in the heart of every Igbo youth and Nnamdi KANU is a hero for us.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by dafeyankee: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
ignis:
This is the hand writting of Afonja people...

Mumu.

What is Afonja?
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by lailo: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Customer80:
you see why we cant be one nigeria? nigeria has six geo political zones, each suppose to have equal number of states, so states is created based on land mass not population? no ethnic group in nigeria is bigger than igbos in numbers
Land mass and Igbos should have even in d first place not have had more than 3 states.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by maclatunji: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Customer80:
lol , you are a joke. for your mind yorubas has more population than the igbos? can you give me a proof to that, imagine comparing small ijaw to igbo. in the north there are so many ethnic group who are not awusa or fulani thats who they always remove ethnicity or tribe from census.

jm

You are making my point for me. There are many tribes in the North that have come together to pursue political goals. Igbos cannot do this, too bad for you.

If your only approach to trying to gain political power and leverage is to instigate trouble, then your suffering simply continues as you keep shooting yourselves in the foot.

As for population, Igbos are indigenous to the smallest geopolitical region in Nigeria, Yorubas cross several countries.

As far as Sierra Leone.

Go do the maths or try to dance round these facts.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Customer80: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
maclatunji:

You are making my point for me. There are many tribes in the North that have come together to pursue political goals. Igbos cannot do this, too bad for you.

If your only approach to trying to gain political power and leverage is to instigate trouble, then your suffering simply continues as you keep shooting yourselves in the foot.

As for population, Igbos are indigenous to the smallest geopolitical region in Nigeria, Yorubas cross several countries.

As far as Sierra Leone.

Go do the maths or try to dance round these facts.

i don't like quoting islamic fundamentalist whose hatred for the igbo is apparent to all

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Customer80: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
lailo:

Land mass and Igbos should have even in d first place not have had more than 3 states.
opinion of an ignorant fellow
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Customer80: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
AnanseK:

Tell me why the SE should have more states. By population they are up to 11% of Nigeria's population and the total area of the present 5 states is 3.1% of Nigerian landmass which is less than half the size of many states in other parts of the country. The lage st of them is Enugu state which is not bigger than some LGAs in other parts of the country. And none of the states is economically viable since they can't even pay salaries.
what is this one saying
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Customer80: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
dimejiano1:

The only person you can blame or your brother Ojukwu who drastically reduced Igbo population through unplanned war
coming from ogbomosho kingpin
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Customer80: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
konoplyanka:

Tell me how smart you are by justifying the rationale behind 5 states in the south east you flat headed dwarf!
i dont reply touts
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Customer80: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Probz:

Minority tribe? Are you mad?
dont mind the nymph

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by lailo: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Customer80:
opinion of an ignorant fellow
ignorance of a greedy fellow
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by BudeYahooCom: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
hhh
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Probz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

The fact that they multiply like pigs doesnt make the less a minority tribe. How do you explain the huge population of people living in that tiny enclave.

On what grounds have Igbos ever been classed as a minority tribe you silly fool?
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by konoplyanka: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Probz:

On what grounds have Igbos ever been classed as a minority tribe you silly fool?

on the ground that they have a very small ancestral land yet they breed like pigs!

you mud rolling pig.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Probz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

on the ground that they have a very small ancestral land yet they breed like pigs!

you mud rolling pig.

Don't be a fool. At least be rational if you're gonna argue.

Don't come on here and be posting nonsense that Igbo's a minority tribe.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by konoplyanka: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Probz:

Don't be a fool. At least be rational if you're gonna argue.

Don't come on here and be posting nonsense that Igbo's a minority tribe.

idaft pig. tell me why your criminal minded tribe is not a minority.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Probz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

idaft pig. tell me why your criminal minded tribe is not a minority.

Because no census has ever counted us as less than number 3.

Say what you want about our "criminal tendencies" but don't say rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.