Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (55469 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Thobiy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ahah
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Thobiy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
I believe this is a movie but what will be the making of the movie
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by fergie001: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I will o grin

I don't want to have nightmares seeing those ugly flabby brez in my dreams abeg.they can gladly flash them to melaye or buhari who will gleefully stare and feast on them.not interested abeg grin

Honestly,you no well grin

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by columbus007(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Proudly Bini incase y'all don't know grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by manikspears: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Those brest flat like the heads of our brothers from the Eastern Region.
The Flat Head Brothers

grin

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
luminouz:
N u call ursef a doctor undecided
and I should go blind
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Elexdallas(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
doctorkush:
undecided thank God they blurred those breasts. I for get cataract ...

[b][/b]

LOL
YOU FUNNI
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by pally123: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
And she covered her own?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by 2lateBiafra: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
The OLYMPUS has FALLEN
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Opoki(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
There is nothing worth seeing to behold the sight in a flat pieces of flesh .

Pls don't watch and if you do, don't be disappointed!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Lalas247(f): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
Dead brezs grin

Op thanks for editing it.at least you've saved my eyes from an eye sore grin
U no get joy sha grin

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by kabakaauu: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
"Buhari MUST obey Biafra."

"For Buhari to temper with Nnamdi Kanu, he is finished"

Not my words, I heard it on the video.... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by mrwonlasewonie: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

U no get joy sha grin
seeing those ugly black things first thing in the morning can make any Mans Early morning glory faint immediately.

What is there to suck sef.the man wey put head for those black things fit get instant headache

God forbid bad thing grin

Give me some Kim kardashian brez wink

Seeing those Succulent balloons early in the morning will make my day beautiful cheesy
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Lalas247(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
seeing those ugly black things first thing in the morning can make any Mans Early morning glory faint immediately.

What is there to suck sef.the man wey put head for those black things fit get instant headache

God forbid bad thing grin

Give me some Kim kardashian brez wink

Seeing those Succulent balloons early in the morning will make my day beautiful cheesy
Haha but they are old
When they were younger I bet you would say it's alive and healthy

lol kimk brezz na silicone abi .. cry
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by asawanathegreat(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Operation show ur breast dance part 1, hoping to watch part 2
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by mrwonlasewonie: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha but they are old
When they were younger I bet you would say it's alive and healthy

lol kimk brezz na silicone abi .. cry
OK give me cossy brez wink
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by vanhayor(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Narldon:

When She begins to have issues Later

She starts to blame Village People undecided

But she's indirectly creating a covenant with them now

Chai! Dis one just weak me...so dancing na covenant??.... If we don't stop thinking dis way our country can never be good

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
hmmmmm, i wonder what those elderly women will gain in exposing their boobs.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by classicfrank4u(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
so she covered her own breast and left Dem to open theirs, afonjas and sense grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by MetaPhysical: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Narldon:

When She begins to have issues Later

She starts to blame Village People undecided

But she's indirectly creating a covenant with them now

She's creating what with them?
Girl I fear you oh! grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Adams011(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2017
gurunlocker:
I just enter IG, those bress you censor no get any hope..... It is "Olympus is dead"
you wicked oooo
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by adesesan89: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=ariyebaba post=60491302]Not Please guys am looking for job
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Oladipo1166(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Hummm, I can only see towels not even boobs
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
EPHESIANS 5:15-16
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women by Bossjakande: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
is bin long dis lady stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.